Any non-surgical method to increase height?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
I'm 25, almost 26, and I'm 5'9.

I wish I were 6'4 so I can mog that high pedigree WASP old money 6'3 chad named William Arthur Windsor-Johnstone.

My mum says she wants do some stretching exercises with her to decompress the spine. What else could I do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics and mvp2v1

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
you're 25 and 5'9😧

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Surgerymaxxer1998 and Xangsane
ur 5'9 so just use lifts to get 5'11-6'0. there are a bunch of other cope stretches and closed plate methods but it's a waste of time tbh.

• +1
Reactions: adam1998, FascisstChad, tombradylover and 3 others
ur 5'9 so just use lifts to get 5'11-6'0. there are a bunch of other cope stretches and closed plate methods but it's a waste of time tbh.
Lifts and a little bit of lifted soles won't do shit. I mean barefoot.

Lifts and a little bit of lifted soles won't do shit. I mean barefoot.
like i said bro. u can try the cope stretches and other closed plate methods but it probably won't do shit either.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and Xangsane
like i said bro. u can try the cope stretches and other closed plate methods but it probably won't do shit either.
Closed plate methods?
I'm gonna be 5'9 forever?

Nothing can be done except LL. Maybe an implant on the top of your head to make it an inch taller.

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Xangsane, Deleted member 29651 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Xangsane and Deleted member 32486
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, tombradylover, Deleted member 29651 and 1 other person
  • +1
over

• So Sad
i'd rather have 3 inches than be a manlet but I'm 5'11 so its fine
3 inches isn't worth 80k+, 1 year of aids, lifelong back problems, and getting into a fight with a clear and obvious weakness which results in an L even against the weakest people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651 and Deleted member 32486
LL is cope lmao. just a bunch of complications and back problems for 3 inches.
I'm gonna have walking problems and my parents are even mocking me for my "techy" walk.

It's not "over" if you don't get surgery. You're average height in many places, an inch or two below average in the tallest places.

• So Sad
@FreakkForLife

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
It's not "over" if you don't get surgery. You're average height in many places, an inch or two below average in the tallest places.
It is over because I want to MOG.

I'm gonna have walking problems and my parents are even mocking me for my "techy" walk.
you can fix your walk but you can't undo LL. even ignoring the back problems, you still have way more risk involved.

• +1
I wish I were 6'4 so I can mog that high pedigree WASP old money 6'3 chad named William Arthur Windsor-Johnstone.

you can fix your walk but you can't undo LL. even ignoring the back problems, you still have way more risk involved.
What would you do in my situation?

3 inches isn't worth 80k+, 1 year of aids, lifelong back problems, and getting into a fight with a clear and obvious weakness which results in an L even against the weakest people.
I do agree it isn't worth it but if Xang wants to be taller barefoot he has no other choice mind you he is 25 years old

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Dele Alli Regen and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
I wish I had more of a WASP high class pheno
Hopeless. Wish for more realistic things you can actualize. It's mentally ill to hope for what surgery cannot achieve.

• So Sad
Hopeless. Wish for more realistic things you can actualize.
I wish I can look like Franklin on this thread:
he looks like a high-class WASP and probably 6'3 or so. What a mogger.

I do agree it isn't worth it but if Xang wants to be taller barefoot he has no other choice mind you he is 25 years old
idek why he's tweaking this badly tbh. if you see his face you'd be so confused. he's a psl god.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Xangsane
My dad is 5'7 and wears elevator shoes

tallmenshoes.com

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 32486
idek why he's tweaking this badly tbh. if you see his face you'd be so confused. he's a psl god.
Face is just one part of the puzzle. Height, posture, gait, all matter too.
Also I look squatty given the fact I'm a mesomorph at 5'9.
And in a world where white WASPs are favoured in circles and professionally....
I wish I can look like Franklin on this thread:
he looks like a high-class WASP and probably 6'3 or so. What a mogger.

I've seen his face without the anime filter he isn't ugly. Damian Kater is 5'9 but he doesn't want to acknowledge that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Xangsane and Dele Alli Regen
Lol. His pics always look suspiciously edited.
if he edits them or he's lying then it's his demise but he should be more than fine at 5'9 with a face like that.

• +1
you should have said you were an openplatecel so people would discuss more about heightmaxxing

• So Sad
if he edits them or he's lying then it's his demise but he should be more than fine at 5'9 with a face like that.
Thank you but my belief is that face is just one part of a larger puzzle. I believe in the "whole package" theory.

you should have said you were an openplatecel so people would discuss more about heightmaxxing
they're most likely closed given my age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back