Any non-surgical method to increase height?

the only thing that would've saved you is blasting hgh with ai while your plates were open but it's probably too little too late now unfortunately.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
the only thing that would've saved you is blasting hgh with ai while your plates were open but it's probably too little too late now unfortunately.
If I did that how tall do you think I would have been?

• So Sad
I'm just being honest. I accept that you could be devilishly handsome, but the photo you sent me looks very off. You also have no reason not to post yourself publicly in motion here since it's more likely you'd be recognized for what you talk about with your personal life and special interests than someone recognizing you off the street.

• WTF
Thank you but my belief is that face is just one part of a larger puzzle. I believe in the "whole package" theory.
of course the whole package is the best but given your height there's nothing to be done. you're a chad and you're taller than most girls so you should still look good in their eyes.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Xangsane
@Xangsane Do you have a cleft chin?

• +1
I'm just being honest. I accept that you could be devilishly handsome, but the photo you sent me looks very off. You also have no reason not to post yourself publicly in motion here since it's more likely you'd be recognized for what you talk about with your personal life and special interests than someone recognizing you off the street.
doxxes me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
  • +1
with your face I don't think you really need to be tall, the average height is around 5'10 where I'm from
where I live a lot of lads are 5'11-6'2

of course the whole package is the best but given your height there's nothing to be done. you're a chad and you're taller than most girls so you should still look good in their eyes.
Thank you, my GF is happy with the way I am but I just want to look taller to be taken more seriously by OTHERS. It's not for romantic life at all, more like social and professional.

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints
  • +1
Thank you, my GF is happy with the way I am but I just want to look taller to be taken more seriously by OTHERS. It's not for romantic life at all, more like social and professional.
you're a prettyboy and even if you were 6'0 any male taller than you wouldn't take you seriously. that's just how it is with prettytboys. they don't get taken seriously by other men but women will divorce their husband to be with them.

• Woah
look at this man, im not sure if its 100% true, but I believe it has the probability

• Woah
you're a prettyboy and even if you were 6'0 any male taller than you wouldn't take you seriously. that's just how it is with prettytboys.
I unfortunately get this often and autism doesn't help either.
they don't get taken seriously by other men but women will divorce their husband to be with them.
Do you think my future wife will stay with me forever until the day I die?

I just wanna heightmaxx for social and professional clout.

look at this man, im not sure if its 100% true, but I believe it has the probability

23 compared to almost 26.

I unfortunately get this often and autism doesn't help either.

Do you think my future wife will stay with me forever until the day I die?

I just wanna heightmaxx for social and professional clout.
that's also another thing. prettyboys mostly have appeal to women 26 and under. women start to develop a taste for more masculine men around this age for some reason.

• +1
which william guy?
Meet Franklin

He's 6'3, in his early-mid 20s, and is WASP (not sure if he'd be American, British or Aussie)

that's also another thing. prettyboys mostly have appeal to women 26 and under. women start to develop a taste for more masculine men around this age for some reason.
My future wife is 26. She was born in early 1997.

Meet Franklin
View attachment 2455401
He's 6'3, in his early-mid 20s, and is WASP (not sure if he'd be American, British or Aussie)

he'd be like a 9.5 smv not including status or money and you'd be a 9. if you were a turbomanlet (5'6 and under imo) then your smv would be like 7-8 imo. so you're on the luckier side. there's guys like colton myers who are gl but are turbo manlets.

• +1
My future wife is 26. She was born in early 1997.
i'm not a psychic so i can't tell you about your gf but it's entirely possible that you guys live happy together or something else happens.

• Love it
i'm not a psychic so i can't tell you about your gf but it's entirely possible that you guys live happy together or something else happens.
Thank you, I hope that'll be the case.
I just want to look good in my 30s and 40s too

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
he'd be like a 9.5 smv not including status or money and you'd be a 9. if you were a turbomanlet (5'6 and under imo) then your smv would be like 7-8 imo. so you're on the luckier side. there's guys like colton myers who are gl but are turbo manlets.
REally? Why would I be a 9? Please take into account my height and autism!

Why does he edge me out?

Let's say franklin is more NT than me. By far.

REally? Why would I be a 9? Please take into account my height and autism!

Why does he edge me out?

Let's say franklin is more NT than me. By far.
9 because of your height. he edges you out because of height. depends on how bad your autism is for me to include that into smv.

• +1
9 because of your height. he edges you out because of height. depends on how bad your autism is for me to include that into smv.
I've been diagnosed with level 1 autism (asperger's).

Please factor in ethnicity as well. Let's say franklin is just pure English and he's NT, but not SUPER NT.

ZHANG WANG IT'S OVER BUDDYBOYO, YOU ARE THE "WHAT IF..." EXAMPLE, IF YOU WERE 6'2 YOU WOULD BE A MODEL BUT NO YOU ARE 80K POSTS RETARDADO

• So Sad
How bad? Kek he's off the fucking charts

• JFL
Bonesmashing feet and applying volufiline to feet. Stretch spine daily and wear lifts, Tilt ur head a bit higher.

• +1
but why so high? I don't think I'm more than a 7/10 smv

Bonesmashing feet and applying volufiline to feet. Stretch spine daily and wear lifts, Tilt ur head a bit higher.
Seriously?

ZHANG WANG IT'S OVER BUDDYBOYO, YOU ARE THE "WHAT IF..." EXAMPLE, IF YOU WERE 6'2 YOU WOULD BE A MODEL BUT NO YOU ARE 80K POSTS RETARDADO
Please let me visit Gandy

never seen so much cope in such few words. holy shit.

• So Sad
wtf 5'9? That cannot be possible. the shortest guy ive ever seen was 5'11

• So Sad
Bro trying to reach 100k posts :lul:

• JFL
I've been diagnosed with level 1 autism (asperger's).

Please factor in ethnicity as well. Let's say franklin is just pure English and he's NT, but not SUPER NT.
then frankling 9.5 and you're 8-8.5 because you're gl and girls might ignore your autism due to your looks and think it's cute but if an ugly dude is autistic then he's doomed.

• +1
Yes, 5'9

in the Netherlands
im trolling. I dont understand why people here are acting you are such a midget, you are like 1 inch below average or something. You can't increase your height at this age without ll.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Dele Alli Regen
others say it worked. not my idea n never tried it
stretching and lifts is good. volufiline and bonesmashing will make you more autistic.

stretching and lifts is good. volufiline and bonesmashing will make you more autistic.
some say bonesmash feet to make bones thicker and apply volufiline to make skin fuller, resulting to increased height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back