Any nonsurgical options to help eye area?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
My eye area is what detracts from my face at least from this picture, so is there any softmax I could do in order to mitigate it? I was thinking maybe some glasses perhaps thin oval ones to balance out my jaw, but what do you guys think.

76EBD920 2E5D 41B0 B7DC 004F26BACF7D

No, you need surgery.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha, Tallooksmaxxer and Kingcel32
No, you need surgery.
Eye surgery is too risky and expensive so I will not do it. The only surgery I would do is a rhinoplasty to better balance my nose to the rest of the face, but that is after I have fully softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Korea
i have NCT and on some days heavy Upper eyelid exposure too, its brutal i look as if i smoke 5 joints every day

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

Any nonsurgical options to help eye area?​

Do it at your own risk

Hard mewing didn't help me improve the eye area, zygo gains only.

• +1
My eye area is what detracts from my face at least from this picture, so is there any softmax I could do in order to mitigate it? I was thinking maybe some glasses perhaps thin oval ones to balance out my jaw, but what do you guys think.

View attachment 1696736
Eyelashes + give a neutral eyebrow tilt.

• +1
Eye surgery is too risky and expensive so I will not do it. The only surgery I would do is a rhinoplasty to better balance my nose to the rest of the face, but that is after I have fully softmaxxed
fuck risk but money is another story.

doctors wont do risky shits to their patients. i am advising surgery too but fillers can maybe help.+

• +1
u have that dead-tired looking eyes which is not bad
i'd just eyelashmax and eyebrowsmax with minox after that with longer hair and tattoos u can have that dark dead inside tiktok boy look

• +1
Eye surgery is too risky and expensive so I will not do it.
>Risky: Not if you go to an actual good oculoplastic surgeon
> Expensive: Yes if you go to a good one

• +1
u have that dead-tired looking eyes which is not bad
i'd just eyelashmax and eyebrowsmax with minox after that with longer hair and tattoos u can have that dark dead inside tiktok boy look
This

• +1