Any nootropics experts? (regarding mood, anhedonia)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
So I've just realized that looksmaxxing isn't my priority.
It's my blunted feeling of pleasure.
I just wanna ask the looksmax community if there are any experts in nootropics here regarding mood and anhedonia.

Puberty messed with my brain chemistry, around 12-13 my life became so mid. I'm 18 now
I'd appreciate any advice honestly.
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai dance GIF

smoke opium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16607
Just get on adderall.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Nootropics are cope. The only significant effect they have on you is an empty wallet.

The most important thing to feeling pleasure is socializing. If something is holding you back from socializing like social anxiety you can use drugs like Phenibut once a month until your brain has learned itself socializing isn't dangerous. Socializing will release Oxytocin and it's proven that people who are 'extraverted' are generally more happy in life.

Stop being a pussy. Smile at everyone, say random shit and hug the people you like. How would you feel if someone smiles at you and hugs you? I wouldn't dislike that person I would want to be friends with him. Not everyone will like you if you act too social but eventually you will find a group of friends and you will feel happy because of it. Humans are social beings and an 'introverted' personality is not normal, it's rather a disability or negative side effect of the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong, BrownBoy and User28823
You should try running.

Caffeine is pretty nice
I agree, if you don't use it too often Cafeine is a good nootropic. But it's not really going to cure a depression or improve your everyday life. If you use Cafeine everyday you will develop a tolerance and the benefits will then be very minimal.

Nootropics are like supplements. They do help but i don't think you should depend on them, but you should rather improve the underlying factor which is impacting your mood. Nootropics can enhance your life but if your life is shit it won't matter. If you feel the need to use nootropics and other coping supplements it usually means your life is shit so my advice would be to fix the underlying problem which is making your life shit. Being unattractive and having no friends are things that make your life shit (nootropics won't fix that).

Anhedonia is #FirstWorldProblems

Sweatshop workers in Thailand making $2 a day and working 14 hours/7 days a week so their daughter can go to college and be some wytebois' cum dump doesn't have "anhedonia"

You're not challenging yourself enough. And I don't mean "stop eating Cheetos" or some other gay shit, do something drastic like go to Open Mics at comedy clubs with no prepared material or pull out a loan and rent out an apartment for a year and do whatever you can to survive.

Anhedonia is #FirstWorldProblems

Sweatshop workers in Thailand making $2 a day and working 14 hours/7 days a week so their daughter can go to college and be some wytebois' cum dump doesn't have "anhedonia"

You're not challenging yourself enough. And I don't mean "stop eating Cheetos" or some other gay shit, do something drastic like go to Open Mics at comedy clubs with no prepared material or pull out a loan and rent out an apartment for a year and do whatever you can to survive.
You sound like a dopamine fasting retard.
I've tried suffering long term with cardio, eating healthy, taking up a job where I get to interact with people.
Did this for a month, felt a relief afterwards ofc but not true happiness.

My brain has shifted for the worst during puberty I believe, life just got so mid at around 11-12 years

I agree, if you don't use it too often Cafeine is a good nootropic. But it's not really going to cure a depression or improve your everyday life. If you use Cafeine everyday you will develop a tolerance and the benefits will then be very minimal.

Nootropics are like supplements. They do help but i don't think you should depend on them, but you should rather improve the underlying factor which is impacting your mood. Nootropics can enhance your life but if your life is shit it won't matter. If you feel the need to use nootropics and other coping supplements it usually means your life is shit so my advice would be to fix the underlying problem which is making your life shit. Being unattractive and having no friends are things that make your life shit (nootropics won't fix that).
I lack social skills and struggle enjoying myself socially
But again, even when I do have fortunate days where I'm succeeding socially, that blunted feeling of pleasure is still there.
Phenibut can improve social skills very likely I've heard.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
L-THP before sleeping every night. Start 15mg. It will block and kind of reset your dopamine receptors during your sleep and you will wake up feeling amazing ;) You can also add Memantine once a week.