Any of you bros know this feel?

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
I used to browse this forum for the entirety of the 2021 summer. Earlier on that year. I had joined incels.is, an impulse led me to search "incel" on google and it led me there, I read the best of the best section and then slowly got blackpilled. I then left it due to some reason I can't remember. When I tried making another account I was banned for some reason. However, whilst I was on that site, I discovered what this site was and made an account here.

I autistically researched all the surgeries, softmaxxes and such. However, I eventually came to a realization that none of this is feasible. I made a list of everything that would help, either they were worthless and wouldn't or would barely change my looks, like the soxftmaxxes. Or would just be downright impossible for me to perform, like the surgeries. I came to the conclusion that it was over.

I started spiraling. I placed and still do place a lot of my self worth onto my appearance due to the heavy blackpilling, and when I started college, (British not American.) I made this account inactive by requesting a ban. Sometime around October, the anxiety around my appearance got too much, and I tried to drown myself at a lake near my college. After jumping in though. I immediately began to regret my choice and swam out, there I phoned my parents.

Since this was just before the start of Christmas holidays I wasn't made to drop school, in fact. I began school again after the holidays. I gradually began to feel less an less anxious, though my insecurity never really decreased. As of now, I still don't feel like living, but I don't feel suicidal. I just exist in this limbo, where I neither want to live nor die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
inb4: 0, dn rd, water etc etc.

if you say any of these things pls kys.

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Ye I feel u bro
405859f297ab7f48

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14262
Don't make blackpill content your daily routine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14262
Fuck you bitch!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Michael Myers
I think of giving up and getting hit by a car or getting myself killed sometimes but you only get one chance at life and I've suffered enough already I'm going to do everything I can before I give up. If you give up you and let yourself die you're letting every person who has wronged you win. Why are the surgeries not feasible? imo just ignore the surgeries pertaining to soft tissues and fix your falios.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 15164
I think of giving up and getting hit by a car or getting myself killed sometimes but you only get one chance at life and I've suffered enough already I'm going to do everything I can before I give up.
That is your perspective, but I've already suffered enough to know it's only going to get worse.
If you give up you and let yourself die you're letting every person who has wronged you win.
I don't see my life as perpetual contest between those who have wronged me in the past and myself, and besides, I doubt they'd enjoy hearing of my death.
Why are the surgeries not feasible? imo just ignore the surgeries pertaining to soft tissues and fix your falios.
I've counted, and it will take at least 10 facial surgeries and 3 bodily surgeries for me to look the closest to the way I want. Shit's expensive. And there's no guarantee that I won't be a balding oldcel by the time I've saved up for it.

That is your perspective, but I've already suffered enough to know it's only going to get worse.

I don't see my life as perpetual contest between those who have wronged me in the past and myself, and besides, I doubt they'd enjoy hearing of my death.

I've counted, and it will take at least 10 facial surgeries and 3 bodily surgeries for me to look the closest to the way I want. Shit's expensive. And there's no guarantee that I won't be a balding oldcel by the time I've saved up for it.
You only get one chance at life, and I don’t think you need 13 surgeries to look good. Just take things one step at a time focus on getting an impactful surgery(like if you’re recessed this would be bimax) if you don’t end up killing your self and just rotting and then later you decide to start saving up for your surgeries you’re going to regret all that time wasted. How old are you anyways?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
You only get one chance at life, and I don’t think you need 13 surgeries to look good. Just take things one step at a time focus on getting an impactful surgery(like if you’re recessed this would be bimax) if you don’t end up killing your self and just rotting and then later you decide to start saving up for your surgeries you’re going to regret all that time wasted. How old are you anyways?
I never wanted a chance at life however, and you've never seen me before too.

As for my facial features, it's a mix of several things making me ugly. I'm not that recessed so BiMax wouldn't fix a whole lot if I didn't get implants with it. And if I do end up rotting and regretting my time wasted, that's just more fuel to the fire. I'm 17 btw.

I never wanted a chance at life however, and you've never seen me before too.

As for my facial features, it's a mix of several things making me ugly. I'm not that recessed so BiMax wouldn't fix a whole lot if I didn't get implants with it. And if I do end up rotting and regretting my time wasted, that's just more fuel to the fire. I'm 17 btw.
You’re 17 if you’re considering roping right now just take the risk and blast roids

I used to browse this forum for the entirety of the 2021 summer. Earlier on that year. I had joined incels.is, an impulse led me to search "incel" on google and it led me there, I read the best of the best section and then slowly got blackpilled. I then left it due to some reason I can't remember. When I tried making another account I was banned for some reason. However, whilst I was on that site, I discovered what this site was and made an account here.

I autistically researched all the surgeries, softmaxxes and such. However, I eventually came to a realization that none of this is feasible. I made a list of everything that would help, either they were worthless and wouldn't or would barely change my looks, like the soxftmaxxes. Or would just be downright impossible for me to perform, like the surgeries. I came to the conclusion that it was over.

I started spiraling. I placed and still do place a lot of my self worth onto my appearance due to the heavy blackpilling, and when I started college, (British not American.) I made this account inactive by requesting a ban. Sometime around October, the anxiety around my appearance got too much, and I tried to drown myself at a lake near my college. After jumping in though. I immediately began to regret my choice and swam out, there I phoned my parents.

Since this was just before the start of Christmas holidays I wasn't made to drop school, in fact. I began school again after the holidays. I gradually began to feel less an less anxious, though my insecurity never really decreased. As of now, I still don't feel like living, but I don't feel suicidal. I just exist in this limbo, where I neither want to live nor die.
i cant say i started spiraling when i found blackpill im actually thankfull i found this site + i already used the internet a lot before i just moved from 4chan to looksmax

at first i started to hate my looks and thought it was over because i thought the worst pic of u = most accurate but then i realized i was just normie but now i realized normie isnt enough

honestly nigga if i was truly ugly and was blackpilled i couldnt take it

i can relate to making that list u described i literally mentally make it all day and think about if ill ascend by one point or two points or none etc