Any of you good enough to push for pro in esport?

Yea somehow everybody itt was top 10 in a game. Jfl st you. I would destroy you in any popular game like cs go fortnite
Pros are nothing extremely special in games such as CSGO that have a large quantity of RNG/luck

How tf is cs go an rng game u fg

All my life I've played Vidya, but not matter how I've tried I was never good at them.
Then I discovered my fucking disgusting low IQ.
And figured why I was so bad at them(and generally at life).
shut up man you are pathetic

It's game sense and mechanical skill. You can't become a pro with one of them being sub par.
didnt say that but there are so many players who are extremely skilled they have godlike aim and reactions but yet they cant make it to the world stage because of their bad gamesense

Yea somehow everybody itt was top 10 in a game. Jfl st you. I would destroy you in any popular game like cs go fortnite

How tf is cs go an rng game u fg
Giphy 2

most money is made with streaming and youtube gaming entertainment videos. You don't need to be good at the game to be a succesfull streamer or make popular youtube videos on games.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No, I am diamond 1 in SC2, currently plat in league. But in a new competitive game? Could be top 200.

I’m very good at FPS games like Halo, CoD and Rainbow Six

who trynna get clapped in csgo 1v1 lmao
giga cope if u think u can win against me

i was high diamond/challenger briefly in LoL if that means anything. it doesnt mean much to me because the elo for my FACE is so low that i missed all social milestone NTs experience jfl instead i spent it inside shitposting and rotting inside playing LoL like the subhuman i was

I have pretty good reflexes and used to be pretty damn good at csgo, but I stopped playing games, I wouldn't be able to spend so much time on them anymore
I have like 5969hrs in csgo lel. Was level 8 on faceit, but my pc was destroyed while moving so haven't played for 9 months.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
if i didn't fucking game my life could be insanely different.

fuck you minecraft.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i have 3,5k hours on dota 2 at steam but that was long ago when i was fatcel
i dont play it because of russians

anyone wanna play the new CSGO operation?

Fortnite is for normies and idiots it's just luck based and you can get oneshot by someone from any direction.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
I was challenger in Lol for a while however i dont play as much anymore

nah bro as much as I love Dota and all the vidya I haven't get to be outstanding at any game, At least Im good enough to have get a circle of friends from it, and be called to play in a consistent form.

I put thousands of hours and got to rank A esea lvl 10 faceit csgo and i tried playing with a team in open but it was a shitshow and I realized im too antisocial for a team LUL.
ahh shiet, I was level 8 on faceit. 5969 hrs. haven't played for 7 months lul

i had potential when i was younger. was always better at games than other guys that i know and always ended up in the best ranks etc with not much hours played (csgo, cod4 etc). in germany its hard to just play a game and not work for a while tho. if u dont work for a few years for no reason (gaming is not a valid reason) no decent company will want you anymore

I'm decent at some games but nowhere near e-sport levels

im not even good enough to push for Silver 4 in CSGO

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
im not even good enough to push for Silver 4 in CSGO
its over for silvercels.
i had potential when i was younger. was always better at games than other guys that i know and always ended up in the best ranks etc with not much hours played (csgo, cod4 etc). in germany its hard to just play a game and not work for a while tho. if u dont work for a few years for no reason (gaming is not a valid reason) no decent company will want you anymore
Join BIG clan