Any of you guys knows what kind of makeup foids use to make their skin look blurry and diminish nasolabial folds?

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)

The nasolabial folds look insane, and the under eyes are way better too, is this the BB cream thing I heard some of you guys talk about?

Last edited:
inb4 someone says I'm gay, no i'm not rly considering this shit for long term, ill use pdo instead

This is what we call bad editing.

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
thats editing you stupid fuck
Ye but there are results that look THAT insane obv not as good. I just picked the first pic that looked like it got my point now get off your high horses kid you're not even helping with the question here
:feelskek:

Last edited:
Ye but there are results that look THAT insane obv not as good cos its EDITED I just picked the first pic that looked like it got my point now get off your high horses kid you're just pointing out the obvious and not helping with the question here
:feelskek:
asked sister- in chronological order, primer, concealer, sometimes foundation or powder . happy?

asked sister- in chronological order, primer, concealer, sometimes foundation or powder . happy?
I did some research and found these two
:feelswhere:

for the concealer (it's bb cream, but is that ok?)
for the primer

my skin tone:

If your sister don't mind can you ask her if that's a good pick ? What I'll do is apply the primer first and then leave it a couple minutes and then apply the BB cream, i'll combine that with furosemide so if i have something important unexpectedly i can look good instantly
:hnghn:

I did some research and found these two
:feelswhere:

View attachment 2888705 for the concealer (it's bb cream, but is that ok?)
View attachment 2888743for the primer

my skin tone:

View attachment 2888697

If your sister don't mind can you ask her if that's a good pick ? What I'll do is apply the primer first and then leave it a couple minutes and then apply the BB cream, i'll combine that with furosemide so if i have something important unexpectedly i can look good instantly
:hnghn:
she says that you have to use lotion first or else the primer is gonna flake off and she doesn’t know about bb cream

she says that you have to use lotion first or else the primer is gonna flake off and she doesn’t know about bb cream
I got some lotion at home so I'm good.
Does she have any recommendations for a primer and a concealer ?

elf primer and nicks hdconcealer
just gave you a follo, thanks
:feelsokman: i'm just going to hope shit don't look unnatural as fuck or I'm cooked :lul: I'm guessing as long as it's not in big quantity I should be alright

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
just gave you a follo, thanks
:feelsokman: i'm just going to hope shit don't look unnatural as fuck or I'm cooked :lul: I'm guessing as long as it's not in big quantity I should be alright
thanks followed back
get one shade lighter for brightening and exact shade for coverage

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit