Any of you retards sensitive to noise?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The only way is up
I hate certain noises, when people are unnecessarily loud. For example, if I can hear people talking downstairs, or hear someone banging about in the kitchen, or the toilet flushing, or doors closing etc. Like right now some retard is banging on pans in the kitchen and has the stupid extractor fan on, which makes a horrible frequency in my room.

I don't mean like autists that have sensory issues and can't deal with loud noises, I mean irritating noises made by other people

Also, I'm at extremely light sleeper so have to wear earplugs and yet still get woken up by someone slamming the door or something. Right as I'm writing this, another one of my stupid low IQ housemates just started whistling obnoxiously loud

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and lemonnz
I hate loud cars the most

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I hate loud cars the most
“But it v8 engine bro”

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and optimisticzoomer
Scratching noises against concrete and anything loud in cities makes me go crazy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and optimisticzoomer
Scratching noises against concrete and anything loud in cities makes me go crazy
I'm fine with city noises, what I hate more is when it's otherwise quiet but you can hear something like I described. It disrupts my peace

• +1
Reactions: Hess
I'm fine with city noises, what I hate more is when it's otherwise quiet but you can hear something like I described. It's disrupts my peace
That annoys me slightly but not by a lot tbh

• +1
I hate certain noises, when people are unnecessarily loud. For example, if I can hear people talking downstairs, or hear someone banging about in the kitchen, or the toilet flushing, or doors closing etc. Like right now some retard is banging on pans in the kitchen and has the stupid extractor fan on, which makes a horrible frequency in my room.

I don't mean like autists that have sensory issues and can't deal with loud noises, I mean irritating noises made by other people

Also, I'm at extremely light sleeper so have to wear earplugs and yet still get woken up by someone slamming the door or something. Right as I'm writing this, another one of my stupid low IQ housemates just started whistling obnoxiously loud

I have a degenerate sleep schedule and this sack of shit decides to screech next to my window at 5 am

images

• Woah
The avg man in 2024 is afraid of noise 🤡 retard trait

The avg man in 2024 is afraid of noise 🤡 retard trait
Not afraid of noise
I'm perfectly fine with loud noises
It's particular irritating noises made by other people when I'm trying to relax, sleep or work