Any OGs still here? How is it going?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Haven’t been checking on looksmax for months, how you guys doing?

I’m still roiding, currently weighting 96kg and I’m one of the strongest dudes in my gym.

Also I am with my girlfriend and we plan to build a house tbh she is the one, can’t believe how much I ascended since 2019.

Any OGs? Sup

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, FailedNormieManlet, Patriot and 29 others
Lemme guess, you are bald now?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Idontknowlol, datboijj and 10 others
I’m still roiding, currently weighting 96kg and I’m one of the strongest dudes in my gym.
Post physique?

Also JFL at having a Oneitis... this dumbass is on a blackpill forum and thinks she's the one...
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, yayatourer, zeshama and 15 others
1388532029095.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, Aypo129, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
You are 27

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Debetro, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Lemme guess, you are bald now?
No hair loss. However my stubble is denser due to increased DHT from roids (I take testosterone, no nandrolone toxic shit).

Post physique?
Nothing special you wouldn’t tell I am on roids. Currently lowered dose from 500mg to 250mg because I am blasting non stop for a year now lmao.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and pentamogged9000

Also I am with my girlfriend and we plan to build a house tbh she is the one, can’t believe how much I ascended since 2019.

Any OGs? Sup
Damn I remember when you were 60-something kg. Insane you have increased your bodyweight by 50%. Post physique.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 14392, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I went from MTN To MTN.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Deleted member 27635, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
poland for the win!

Attachments

• 5-2.jpg
    5-2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 30985 and 3 others
You are 27
Yes but niggas from my new work thought I’m 20. Roids haven’t touched my collagen or hair whatsoever.

Damn I remember when you were 60-something kg. Insane you have increased your bodyweight by 50%. Post physique.
I don’t have full physique pics only shit like leg pics because I squat mog almost entire gym - currently chasing bigger bench and 100kg bodyweight, maybe some cut next year

IMG 3165

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, Deleted member 25534, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
Yes but niggas from my new work thought I’m 20. Roids haven’t touched my collagen or hair whatsoever.

I don’t have full physique pics only shit like leg pics because I squat mog almost entire gym - currently chasing bigger bench and 100kg bodyweight, maybe some cut next year

View attachment 2447174
Glad You're Landwhale Maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, NerdcelThundercok, madmofo and 7 others
Why mods bully Hernan Drago’s direct descendant?
They Gave Me Warnings For BS Reasons I Have to right Paragraphs To Alexander To Remove Them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Over
Glad You're Landwhale Maxxing
Funny thing I got new work like 3 months ago, and they couldn’t find me any jeans because of how massive my thighs are. I had to wear XXL pair for like 200cm giants otherwise my leg and ass won’t fit in.

As for shirt XL was kinda tight.

They Gave Me Warnings For BS Reasons I Have to right Paragraphs To Alexander To Remove Them
Over

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

Any OGs? Sup
Mirin ascencion man. I need to ascend too.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Over
Did roiding helped you to ascend the most ?

• +1
Reactions: Over
Over

• Woah
Mirin ascencion man. I need to ascend too.
Roids will change your mindset. I occasionally login to looksmax once every few months, I lost all that PSL stuff in my mind and focusing on mogging with everything.

Did roiding helped you to ascend the most ?
It did help for sure. Roids will change you in your brain. I suggest trying 500mg/week of Testosterone enanthate. Also now that I am big as fuck I am confident around people.

Remember, you need to be the main character and that consists of: physique, better car than most people (BMW/Mercedes, currently I am on track for getting G20 BMW), and general looks mog (face, style) + roids will get you NT and confident as 100kg bull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Patriot, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

Last edited:
  • So Sad
What made you come back?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Over
Roids will change your mindset. I occasionally login to looksmax once every few months, I lost all that PSL stuff in my mind and focusing on mogging with everything.
What’s your face like?

Don't Ascend Or This Forum Will Die
Thank God, let it burn.

• +1
post before and after physique bhai
also is ur gf virgin?

• +1
I'm ritalincel remember me?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, GuyFromSingapore, Over and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Hello , I have been lurking here since the start of the universe

• Woah

View attachment 2447174
Are you @the BULL 's height?

• +1
@HernanDrago JFL nvm checked the bios.

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 43403
im only og left

• +1
I remember your first date thread

• Love it
What made you come back?
I’m just checking out, I don’t plan on posting regularly, this forum used to be very funny and entertaining.

What’s your face like?
Idk HTN I guess, I’m 27 with no hair loss, my gf thinks I’m beautiful and often tells me that, and sometimes I get IOIs but I don’t look for them because my gf mogs all these whores and pretty much any other woman is nobody to me. People think I’m 20-23 at my previous work.

Are you @the BULL 's height?
177cm but I’m roided pretty well now, so thick chest delts and legs, I am thinking about a cut to 80s KG maybe but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, HarrierDuBois and Lookologist003
I went from mid ltn to a mid high mid tier low tier ltn

• JFL
wtf dude NewOne here

you were one of the biggest crybabys back then and one of the biggest incels

and now you have a GF ? wtf

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Over
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sprinkles and Deleted member 32968
Also JFL at having a Oneitis... this dumbass is on a blackpill forum and thinks she's the one...
not all women are whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Over
im htn now

• +1
I think I remember you did you take a long break?

• +1
im ok, its just curries and newfags here now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Over
wtf dude NewOne here

you were one of the biggest crybabys back then and one of the biggest incels

and now you have a GF ? wtf
I’ve come a long long painful way. Even pre-roids I became more and more NT, then after I started roiding ascension became only a matter of time.

It’s all in your heads.

I think I remember you did you take a long break?
yea I quit like two years ago and sometimes login to check mailbox

not all women are whores
Most are, I think I found a gem and if she cheats on me I will become loner for life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Sprinkles, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
Nothing special you wouldn’t tell I am on roids. Currently lowered dose from 500mg to 250mg because I am blasting non stop for a year now lmao.
Aren’t you like 5‘10 or so? At that height being almost 100kg must look shredded af if you aren’t fat

• +1
Oneitis is someone you wish you been with, isn’t it?

I regularly raw creampie my lovely girl, and get blowjobs, we plan future together, that’s not how oneitis work.

I still have some PSL autism in me, I want us to mog everyone in all aspects:

- physique, both gymmaxed (but she won’t be roided for obvious reasons)
- one of the most overlooked things: car, you need to have unique luxury car either BMW Merc or Audi (newest generation), unless you super rich then you can get super cars
- working our asses off to build a house (biggest mog possible

Then our duo can live easy life

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
- working our asses off to build a house (biggest mog possible

Then our duo can live easy life
I doubt that you are talking about literally building a house when there is an economic recession and inflation, but I could be wrong

• +1
Aren’t you like 5‘10 or so? At that height being almost 100kg must look shredded af if you aren’t fat
When you think about roidcels you see niggas like open class bodybuilders. They take deadly dosages of multiple toxic compounds. I only take testosterone.

Would you tell social media influencers like Shizzy or Tren Twins are on roids? It’s hard to tell because they take milder dosages of mild compounds, hard to tell they are on roids (well Twins officially are).

Yea I’m 177cm, but I am not shredded nor fat, just thiccc everywhere because I am pumped with glycogen and water from roids, super heavy, without roids I would probably be like 85kg. Also I am stronger than most people. I almost pull entire stack for cable rows for reps. Almost doing entire stack for triceps pushdowns, strict overhead pressing 70kg for reps, but my bench is kinda shit (100kg for reps).

I am against crazy cycles, test is all you need. Even 500mg is pretty mild cycle.

I doubt that you are talking about literally building a house when there is an economic recession and inflation, but I could be wrong
Planning on working aboard for euros and coming back to Poland to build a house there. It’s possible in 4-5 years of hard work, take into consideration that it’s 100% more efficient since we split 50/50.

Remember Poland is not US, things are cheaper here, and 1€ = 4,60zł. If you can save 3000€ a month and invest it somewhere in meantime, after 5 years of grinding you can have that 200,000€ in your pocket. It’s hard but not impossible if you don’t live in super expensive country.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks