Any OGs still here? How is it going?

Oneitis is someone you wish you been with, isn’t it?

I regularly raw creampie my lovely girl, and get blowjobs, we plan future together, that’s not how oneitis work.

I still have some PSL autism in me, I want us to mog everyone in all aspects:

- physique, both gymmaxed (but she won’t be roided for obvious reasons)
- one of the most overlooked things: car, you need to have unique luxury car either BMW Merc or Audi (newest generation), unless you super rich then you can get super cars
- working our asses off to build a house (biggest mog possible

Then our duo can live easy life
I mean if that's true then that's lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Over
how do you feel about rotting in ur room throughout most of your youth
feel any regret about not ascending much earlier in life?

• +1
how do you feel about rotting in ur room throughout most of your youth
feel any regret about not ascending much earlier in life?
Lots of time wasted, but at least I ascended. It was kind of fun though, playing games 12 hours a day as NEET, but you need to remember no one is coming to save you.

Still one of my best memories is playing world of Warcraft with online mates entire day, maybe some day I will be able to do that again, I don’t plan on having kids ever, so me and my LTR will use all money for our own pleasure. I want to have home gym and gaming room so I can chill all day and have easy life with no stress. Just need to work my ass off for it for couple of years.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, forevergymcelling, Pikabro and 1 other person
What kind of job do you have?

• +1
Do you plan on ever stopping roiding?
Have you thought that your gf might leave you if you lose your physique?

• +1
What kind of job do you have?
Low profile physical job but it pays decently well for Eastern European context, because it’s in € and most EE are poor as fuck

It works like this: as low tier worker aboard I make 2x average salary in my country. I am nobody in France/Netherlands/Germany but mid class in Poland.

If you are from US just imagine you take all your dollars and move to Thailand lmao.

Do you plan on ever stopping roiding?
Have you thought that your gf might leave you if you lose your physique?
she won’t, even told me to stop roiding

I am lowering dose and maybe next year going off roids with a help of a doctor. Hope I can land on 4 paws, even with low dosages like 250-500mg I can still be damaged. My main goal is 3 plate bench right now and 100kg overhead press, hope I can hit it next year, I’m not far off.

Remember everything has a price.

Last edited:
Low profile physical job but it pays decently well for Eastern European context, because it’s in € and most EE are poor as fuck

It works like this: as low tier worker aboard I make 2x average salary in my country. I am nobody in France/Netherlands/Germany but mid class in Poland.

If you are from US just imagine you take all your dollars and move to Thailand lmao.

she won’t, even told me to stop roiding

I am lowering dose and maybe next year going off roids with a help of a doctor. Hope I can land on 4 paws, even with low dosages like 250-500mg I can still be damaged. My main goal is 3 plate bench right now and 100kg overhead press, hope I can hit it next year, I’m not far off.

Remember everything has a price.
I see, so you’re a gastarbeiter.
I might fuck off to eastern europe too if I land a job that lets me work remote.

Good luck on your PCT. You don’t wanna be on TRT for life i’m guessing

• +1
Plj

Attachments

• IMG_6678.png
    IMG_6678.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
I see, so you’re a gastarbeiter.
I might fuck off to eastern europe too if I land a job that lets me work remote.

Good luck on your PCT. You don’t wanna be on TRT for life i’m guessing
TRT for life nah I am really bored of stabbing my ass with needles, by now I must’ve done it 100 times and sometimes I miss my injection because too lazy.

Yea it’s really good, average monthly income after taxes is 1173€ net in Poland, that’s average so it’s not just low class workers, it’s like corporate office worker at mid level

I can make 2000€-2500€ in developed countries like Denmark, NL, GER, UK as physical worker so as low class cuck I can be top 5% earner in Poland JFL

Now make it 100% more efficient because I am with my girlfriend and we split rent, payments, food, if any of us want something like new phone we split 50/50, need a new car we split, and of course end goal is to build a house together.

Insane eye area however gay alien vibes and weak body

Most are, I think I found a gem and if she cheats on me I will become loner for life.
Mirin emo lonewolf mentality maxxing

• Love it
Haven’t been checking on looksmax for months, how you guys doing?

I’m still roiding, currently weighting 96kg and I’m one of the strongest dudes in my gym.

Also I am with my girlfriend and we plan to build a house tbh she is the one, can’t believe how much I ascended since 2019.

Any OGs? Sup
Things are going ok but, with my family issues I'm quite stubborn so I'm stuck with the babyface and have to work and give money to my abusive mum, and its stopping me from naturally maturing in the face cause I fucking hate her guts and I'm going to spit on the cunts grave when shes 6 feet under, and you know shit criminal dad never had control to stay out of jail so who's gonna teach me anything about girls and to control my emotions but look listen idc what anyone thinks I'm not autistic it's a matter of I was attention deprived and refreshing the page makes you feel validated but it wasnt healthy so I posted my cock and balls to get perma banned but I came back around lurking this year just for a laugh but yea I'm still fighting strong but its hard getting over that mental barrier you know because let's face the facts everyone here who's an og has fucking issues and it's not cause of us its cause of shit parents and thats facts dont matter if you're 40 if you're on here you didnt get attention when you were younger and now it mentally affects you so best of luck to everyone who's an og stop squinting and stop thinking about improving we ain't patrick Bateman just try and be the best individual self you can you dont have to pretend to be nice or mean just be you

Attachments

• 20230923_135021_mfnr.jpg
    20230923_135021_mfnr.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-698010696.jpg
    Snapchat-698010696.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
How old is ur gf?

• JFL
Nice to see you ascended. I remember when you were incel and posting about it. Good to see users from all those years ago ascending, even though it seemed impossible back then as if it would always be the status quo. I’m ascending as well now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Patriot, Marsik and 1 other person
Yes but niggas from my new work thought I’m 20. Roids haven’t touched my collagen or hair whatsoever.

I don’t have full physique pics only shit like leg pics because I squat mog almost entire gym - currently chasing bigger bench and 100kg bodyweight, maybe some cut next year

View attachment 2447174
Male gaze

• Woah
cope

youre 27 and we og know how you looks like
She is actually alt/goth girl and we joke about that I am her daddy lmao. Wouldn’t ever replace her because it’s true most women are rotten and trash, it’s very rare to find actually LTR material. Most men never feel so appreciated like me, because most women are trash and only want YOU to clown for her.

Male gaze
Intimidation of normies is good. And since I have LTR I wanna intimidate other women too and their cuck 70kg boyfriends.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
TRT for life nah I am really bored of stabbing my ass with needles, by now I must’ve done it 100 times and sometimes I miss my injection because too lazy.

Yea it’s really good, average monthly income after taxes is 1173€ net in Poland, that’s average so it’s not just low class workers, it’s like corporate office worker at mid level

I can make 2000€-2500€ in developed countries like Denmark, NL, GER, UK as physical worker so as low class cuck I can be top 5% earner in Poland JFL

Now make it 100% more efficient because I am with my girlfriend and we split rent, payments, food, if any of us want something like new phone we split 50/50, need a new car we split, and of course end goal is to build a house together.

Insane eye area however gay alien vibes and weak body

So how much are you in Poland vs western europe? 50/50?

You guys are married yet?

• +1
So how much are you in Poland vs western europe? 50/50?

You guys are married yet?
I plan on working aboard for like a year, then come back to Poland for few months of rest, then go grind €€€ again, then come back and so on. We will see maybe 4-6 years I can afford a house, 15-30km from major city, max 100m2 with 2 rooms one bedroom one bathroom and nice saloon plus a garage and a dog hehe.

I would marry her if time is right tbh just not right now, maybe somewhere in the middle of “house chasing” dream.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Nice to see you ascended. I remember when you were incel and posting about it. Good to see users from all those years ago ascending, even though it seemed impossible back then as if it would always be the status quo. I’m ascending as well now
Even excluding roids, getting NT gives you huge chance to ascend. If I wasn’t NT I wouldn’t meet my gf tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Went to uni getting mogged hopefully i can graduate and make some good money

• +1
Idk HTN I guess, I’m 27 with no hair loss, my gf thinks I’m beautiful and often tells me that, and sometimes I get IOIs but I don’t look for them because my gf mogs all these whores and pretty much any other woman is nobody to me. People think I’m 20-23 at my previous work.
Mirin.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It’s never over until you try out roids.

If you are PSL4 then at least be diced intimidating Tyson prime bodyweight gorilla
Works for some, I'd rather get facial surgeries.

• So Sad
Planning on working aboard for euros and coming back to Poland to build a house there. It’s possible in 4-5 years of hard work, take into consideration that it’s 100% more efficient since we split 50/50.
What are some good countries to grindmaxx?

• +1
Haven’t been checking on looksmax for months, how you guys doing?

I’m still roiding, currently weighting 96kg and I’m one of the strongest dudes in my gym.

Also I am with my girlfriend and we plan to build a house tbh she is the one, can’t believe how much I ascended since 2019.

Any OGs? Sup
are you talking about me? I'm fine

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Even excluding roids, getting NT gives you huge chance to ascend. If I wasn’t NT I wouldn’t meet my gf tbh.
How do I acquire NT

• JFL
How do I acquire NT
You must put yourself among normies and spend time with them. Try to find normie entry level friendships and go to parties or go out.

Being NT requires learning.

Though after getting my GF I don’t go out and lost interest in meeting new people. I don’t care about irl friends, I don’t care about people, I only spend time at work, gym, with her, she is my only friend that I need.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 20399
Are you from poor EE like me? Anything like Denmark Netherlands Germany
Netherlands is death sentence as of now.

Mirin .00001 precision levels

1 body count but I was 1,5 when I met her (Tinder date saga) but she mogs all whores and I wouldn’t replace her
over

• JFL
Netherlands is death sentence as of now.
Never been there but I can make nice money (500-700€ a week net) and body mog everyone with roids. You get a lot more respect if you are big I noticed that at previous work some managers would scream at other dudes to work faster and they never screamed at me.

One hour of work in NL = 3.5-4 hours of work in Poland that’s how fucked up it is.

howd u meet
At school we sit next to each other and I started convo. If I was non NT we would never be together.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot and Tr0ubLe
Never been there but I can make nice money (500-700€ a week net) and body mog everyone with roids. You get a lot more respect if you are big I noticed that at previous work some managers would scream at other dudes to work faster and they never screamed at me.

One hour of work in NL = 3.5-4 hours of work in Poland that’s how fucked up it is.
I meant death to girls but great for money yeah. You'll get height mogged tho which feels like shit trust me. But if I could go some day I'd definitely fly there for money. Purpose over bitches.

I'm still here but I'm getting sick of carrying this entire forum on my shoulder all the time

• JFL
I meant death to girls but great for money yeah. You'll get height mogged tho which feels like shit trust me. But if I could go some day I'd definitely fly there for money. Purpose over bitches.
Height mog isn’t that bad if you are 3x stronger than them and 10-20kg heavier. Tyson was 5’10 and 100kg, nobody fucked with him.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Height mog isn’t that bad if you are 3x stronger than them and 10-20kg heavier. Tyson was 5’10 and 100kg, nobody fucked with him.
Respect wise yay. But I don't think so female wise. Beware of getting too male gazed. NL avg is above 6'2 brutal asf

Am I reading this wrong or does this nigga seriously think his GOTH girlfriend is anything but a whore?
How can someone who has been on this site for 4 years be this deluded?
Goth girls have daddy issues (as you confirmed) along with 10 other mental illnesses and they’ve all been “raped” by their 236 ex boyfriends.
What colour is her hair?
What’s the weirdest place she has a piercing?
>goth
>LTR material

IMG 1110

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stan1 and Boxingfan
Congrats mate

• Woah
Great to hear all that good news from you bro! Seriously! Amazing how you ascended!

And most of it because mental effects of roiding...

Also, crazy that this girl was sitting next to you all the time...

What do you mean you also ascended with ltr?

• Love it
Post your highest appeal Barrett pics

No gay alien

Fuark my age is the same as yours when you made the account when i was still a teen back then, brutal time flying pill.

I remember your tinder arks jfl, not sure if it was you that got tricked by a troon or another user on these tinder threads

Im also in a ltr with my gf for 4 years now and plan to engage in the following years when im close to finishing medical school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Fuark my age is the same as yours when you made the account when i was still a teen back then, brutal time flying pill.

I remember your tinder arks jfl, not sure if it was you that got tricked by a troon or another user on these tinder threads

Im also in a ltr with my gf for 4 years now and plan to engage in the following years when im close to finishing medical school

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444