Any oldcels accepted their fate yet?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
OLD was my last hope. It's been practically a year (on-off) since I've been on it. I've unmatched/been blocked/ghosted by every MTB I've been able to match with. Conversations never go past . I do have nearly 200 likes but every one of them is femcel. 90% of my matches came from abroad - which shows how over it is for the UK, and how pathetic I am to be willing to betabuxx some toastie who still doesn't want me.

Although I've only ever tried one app and I know it's hard mode compared to others because it's Muslim matrimonial app. But, I won't be tempted to try others as my chadfishes make clear it's totally over and every girl has a minimum 10 bodycount and dresses like she's ready for a Blacked.com scene. Also on top of being a manlet and curry, I'm non-NT and I don't think a girl would want to live with me after finding out I'm just as entertaining as a doormat. I can make jokes and act NT with family members and online, not strangers.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, latincell95 and Luffymaxxing
What is your age?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
All the oldcels on here are legit egotistical genuine 2 PSL copers who think that slaying some landwhale back in the 2000s means they mog every single member here :feelskek:

Aren’t you brown you have a 10 year head start on the white man

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Allornothing
All the oldcels on here are legit egotistical genuine 2 PSL copers who think that slaying some landwhale back in the 2000s means they mog every single member here :feelskek:
I already had 4 gfs at your Age. You act like a tough guy on internet while having accomplished absolutely nothing lmao

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I already had 4 gfs at your Age. You act like a tough guy on internet while having accomplished absolutely nothing lmao
uh no I don’t :feelskek: You just randomly project ur issues onto me and I respond back.

uh no I don’t :feelskek: You just randomly project ur issues onto me and I respond back.
You admit to be a 2 PSL truecel but when i point It out you get all defensive lmao

You admit to be a 2 PSL truecel but when i point It out you get all defensive lmao
No I don’t. But regardless I could be 1 PSL even but that still doesn’t invalidate my points no?

No I don’t. But regardless I could be 1 PSL even but that still doesn’t invalidate my points no?
I Just don't understand why you act you're Better than me and it's Just the fact that you're shy that Is holding you back while for me it's over regardless

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
I Just don't understand why you act you're Better than me and it's Just the fact that you're shy that Is holding you back while for me it's over regardless
I only respond to whatever insults I’m dished out online number 1 rule. Plus I’ve had experiences with people far worse than u in similar situations that acted similar with this stuff. They all tend to be very narcy and inflict their own issues while being incredibly rude and untrustworthy to people that actually were loyal to them. Nothing to do specifically with foids & ascensión.