Any oldcels here on hgh?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
How effective is hgh 2iu per day for anti aging/skin? Anyone here that uses it, and had effects so far?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Didn't use HGH but used high doses of MK677. Facial bloat is a pretty common effect of it so I would avoid it. My skin did look a little more youthful though.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
hgh for aging? :feelswat:

yes

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Don’t fukin do it

hgh is a looksmin and makes you actually look older and bloated asf like joe Rogan

josh bridgeman went on hgh aged 30 years and when he got off it reduced the aging to 5-7 years. He was literally a bloated mess on hgh

on hgh:

off:

Yes he lost body fat but that’s not why he debloted. He even made a post the day of him coming off hgh and he looked like a different person THAT DAY. Like literally 20lbs of water loss on his face the week he came off hgh

Last edited:
Don’t fukin do it

hgh is a looksmin and makes you actually look older and bloated asf like joe Rogan

josh bridgeman went on hgh aged 30 years and when he got off it reduced the aging to 5-7 years. He was literally a bloated mess on hgh

on hgh:

off:

Yes he lost body fat but that’s not why he debloted. He even made a post the day of him coming off hgh and he looked like a different person THAT DAY. Like literally 20lbs of water loss on his face the week he came off hgh

Yeah but im not talking about bodybuilding dosages combined with big amounts of androgens. 2iu is only slightly more than we produce naturally. In hollywood hgh is very common in this dosage.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I thought about trying those things that claim it increases HGH but not sure if they are snake oil or not.

Anyone know if they work as advertised or not?

How effective is hgh 2iu per day for anti aging/skin? Anyone here that uses it, and had effects so far?

I always found it funny how hgh is meant to be anti ageing.

Yet metformin is also used in anti ageing protocools which actually reduces growth hormones to improve insulin sensitivity.

So to me there is clearly some more bs being spread.

The fitness and anti ageing industry just runs on misinformation.

Imo havnt seen anyone look younger on hgh, they just bloat up and their features become more ogre. Also reduced insulin sensitivity ages you faster, increases eating which will age you faster. General growth of the body will reduce lifespan ect.

Seems counter intuitive for longevity.

Theres a study increasing testosterone will increase hgh in the body which seems a better way to increase it.

Last edited: