Any one else have Dysgenic/ inbred features?

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
I have a super long and also forward projected philtrum, its literally like a monkeys LOL

and super tiny pfl, it makes me look so flat faced and my zygos look so wrong next to it, Even though Im not boneless

non existant eyebrows as well, theyre both short horizontally and very little hair, they have that dysgenic triangle shape and its super pronounced (im asian)

I think theres some more im not gonna mention, like my hairline is super horizontally recessed ever since birth

Luckily most of them I have (except pfl) can easily be fixed but only with hard max I think (I will ascend with surgery 2026)

What are your most dysgenic and inbred features?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Nose i guess

I have a super long and also forward projected philtrum, its literally like a monkeys LOL

and super tiny pfl, it makes me look so flat faced and my zygos look so wrong next to it, Even though Im not boneless

non existant eyebrows as well, theyre both short horizontally and very little hair, they have that dysgenic triangle shape and its super pronounced (im asian)

I think theres some more im not gonna mention, like my hairline is super horizontally recessed ever since birth

Luckily most of them I have (except pfl) can easily be fixed but only with hard max I think (I will ascend with surgery 2026)

You just described your asian features, lol.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, LooksThinker, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
i only have a30 eyes instead of a10s :woke:

• So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung
How are u gonna fix your philtrum?

super long and uncanny mandible and chin with a caved in/recessed midface and a super short/invisible philtrum

a20-30 instead a10 should i drugoverdosemax?
Screenshot 2023 11 01 225834

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Tai Lung

Good day to you, Tom.
Tom pearl

I have a super long and also forward projected philtrum, its literally like a monkeys
.org would argue this is ideal.

Brachy Skull i was born 3 weeks too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Back