Any one here use make up?

F

Fuckmylife33

Iron
I put a little bit of brown powder on my eye brows after I got them waxed and there chad maxed. Who knew I had chad eye brows. Also I'm considering contouring my nose to give it a higher bridge to give the appearance of a thinner nose. As long as it looks natural with no make up I think it's a good idea. Any one here done this before any advice would be great. I cant afford a nose job. Here is an example of what I mean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
mascara on lashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
coal pencil on lower lash and eyebrows, I don't overdo it though. As soon as I look like I'm wearing makeup it's gone too far.
And BB cream situationally, but very rarely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fuckmylife33, metagross and Deleted member 5818
Just be James Charles Theory

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
it's gay af

I prefer not to depend on it, once using you will look better, so you will end up addicted to it and will always use

• +1
Reactions: Fuckmylife33
honestly I would if you wouldn't be able to tell. However, most makeup if not all is extremely obvious and therefore a looksmin as all foids will think you are gei

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Fuckmylife33
Yes, but only so that people don't notice. Maybe eyebrows and concealing some very bad spots, etc. but nothing more.
I wouldn't contour my nose.
Probably looks fake. Also, people I know have not noticed that I wear make-up so it's very very subtle.

Just some girls who I haven't seen in weeks said: "Wow, I don't know why, but you really had a glow-up. You look good."
JFL.

• +1
Kill youselves

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and ReignsChad
concealer

• +1
Dark circles are the only things you should do as a male. You can fix your eyebrows by dyeing them. Anything more than that and it will look too obvious.