Any .org users here tried monobenzone? (permanent skin whitener)

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Let's face it, natural methods are only really going to lighten you half a skin tone lighter cap. Most bleaching can get you higher but you're going to risk a ton of damage to your skin and the moment you stop bleaching you're going to revert to your original skin tone. There is however a permanent skin whitener called monobenzone that permanently kills off melanin without any inbetween (something that is otherwise obtainable with ordinary bleaching but not with monobenzone, you're becoming pale snow with this stuff). It's mostly used on vitiligo patients to create a uniforming skin tone though there do seem to be cases of purely cosmetic usage

(JFL at some of these subhuman results)

Monobenzone

The only group I can see this benefiting would be Indians that lean more caucasian than Dravidian and maybe ASEANS to look more like their lighter skinned counterparts. Anything else and I wouldn't bother out of risks of looking uncanny
(mostly albino/vitiligo Indians though the bottom right here is a Brazilian)

Indians vitiligo albino

What if you're a boneless bug eyed Indian?

Idk just buy some bone like this phenomaxxing Turkroach probably did and get a rhinoplasty if needed

Turkroach phenomaxxing

Some random forum experience using this stuff:

Is monobenzone hard to get or something? I didn't really do much more research because it's not something I'm interested in doing myself so JFL at me if I get anything horribly wrong here I don't really care. I'm already content with my current skin tone. Just dropping this for all the curry dwellers who cry about their pheno day in and day out and for the fact that I haven't really seen this mentioned much here other than once or twice. If there's anything that pisses me off it's people who complain about things they don't bother to fix so here you go

Depigmented daalit

We'll all make it in the end bhais!

Jesus it’s good for people with some skin disease but that first black girl didn’t have to do it why do ppl suck this white skin shit

Jesus it’s good for people with some skin disease but that first black girl didn’t have to do it why do ppl suck this white skin shit
Yeah she looks undead. Blacks with white skin look uncanny as hell. JFL at blacks who think it's an improvement

Sammy sosa

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back