Any other asiatic(east Asian,native,hapa,mestizo)guys not like caucasoid women?they're ugly

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I posted my pics recently and I'm a northsinid dominant hapa with big slanted high trust asiatic eyes,sharp bridged narrow nose,forward growth,high cheekbones,hollow cheeks and a tall narrow face...I go for native types latinas and I also like tibetans.

The issue I see with caucasoid women is basically one feature I don't like besides nordic coloring and that's their eyes.i find them too plain looking.i don't like non asiatic eyes.

It makes them look completely plain.

Almond and slanted eyes are a hyper feminine trait and it's just the feature I like on women because it epitomizes beauty.

Otoh I like negroid women if they're harmonious because they tend to have good eye shape.

Last edited:
Tbf I don't like east Asian women except for some tibetans and North sinids and Maria ozawa types while I like all pheno of native women

Their flat faces and blocky wide heads are a turn off

Even though I'm east Asian passing I'm glad I have sharp narrow face and anteface due to my white dad

As my white roommate said my whole face is sharp and narrow and tall

I have extreme anteface

I fit Asian beauty standards to A t but who wants Asian women?

Last edited:
Latinas also find us exotic and will give you slayer sons unlike the incel factory Asian women

I was just lucky to be born goodlooking

OIP 25
Images 23

@CMD