East Asian women are some seriousely ugly women,how do low value white men go for them?

yandex99

yandex99

Master
Beside the fact that from a purely facial features point of view,they're maxed at High tier becky,they have recessed 2d faces which just look creepy and punchable.

I never noticed this until yesterday I saw a group of asian women walking my way,and their huge heads with extreme recession made me creeped out.from the side it just looks even more comical.

I have completely lost my attraction to the neomongoloid race of women,and I think it is best for this race to be exterminated thru voluntary euthanasia and or ending their genetic line voluntarily.

the paleomongoloid race aka (NORTHERN)native americans are one of the pinnacles of good maxillary development,exotic feminine almond shaped eyes which is a beauty trait people pay for,positive canthal tilts and proportionate bodies.alongside more leptomorphic traits in alot of us.

The neomongoloid race is a mistake of nature,and it's funny when these 'people'have the gall to look down on native americans and latinos,when they look so terrible in comparison.

I'm only into leptomorphic natives with projecting sharper noses like me,or caucasoid women with darker coloring and some eurocentric/arabcentric mulattas.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jagger
Because white men are tricked into thinking chinks are the next best thing to whites.

Meanwhile, 99% of gooks look like this
782110AB 0E2D 46B9 906E 427EECB550D8
F1CE45A8 703D 4E03 A023 370C012A9E0A

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and ominion
Squishy Squishy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Xangsane
is icky icky
Why would you choose such a lame avi? It's not cool, it's not sexy, it's not funny, it just sucks

What is the reason for that choice?

Why would you choose such a lame avi? It's not cool, it's not sexy, it's not funny, it just sucks

What is the reason for that choice?
cuz she's a bad bitch

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No
means nothing.these men have poor aesthetic perception.neomongoloid women and men look like subhuman crap.

The reason gooks are cute is because their faces are funny like they're ugly but in a funny way, probably due to the positive canthal tilt, big cheeks and smile.

no + they are squishy

make up your mind

Screenshot 2024 04 25 at 95203 AM

Plus their midface ratio seems abnormally long for some reason

Asian women are the best because they look the most like kids.

Because rice foids do anything to please the white man, especially in SEA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back