Any other Polish members here?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
54,943
Reputation
61,657
Am I the only one?
 
I thought you were a Jewish brit?
 
like... ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Hello
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@Over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over
1590446826650


Heart attack is comming
 
Polish

:feelshaha:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and needsolution
I am, but you already knew that
 
London, my parents were born in London too. I’m a second generation immigrant


You remind me of those American tards who claim to be Irish and Scottish.. (but never English)
 
You remind me of those American tards who claim to be Irish and Scottish.. (but never English)
I think it’s because America is basically an English country it’s pretty much a given you will have English ancestry
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
32
theblueprints
theblueprints
Anonym0us
Replies
1
Views
31
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
muhammad18347
Replies
13
Views
81
gandylite.
gandylite.
Majklos
Replies
5
Views
25
Majklos
Majklos
kratos22laxatives
Replies
1
Views
22
kratos22laxatives
kratos22laxatives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top