Any people here with chronic illnesses? (BRUTAL)

twojei

twojei

Diamond
I suffer from chronic rhinitis, and I know this shit doesn't sound so brutal, but it doesn't let me sleep well, and thus I'm chronically sleep deprived all the time and IT IS FUCKING BRUTAL TO BE LIKE THIS:kys::woke:. Plus, it makes me uglier due to how bad my fucking sleep is:woke::feelsrope:.

I swear I've went through hell and back with this shit (almost ropemaxxed back in February), and the worst is that it isn't over yet. I'm still looking for any solutions to treat the chronic swelling of my turbinates that started three years ago. I will have an appointment with the allergist next moth to see if I qualify for allergy treatment, and I plan to try a different kind of diet.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I swear my mental health depends on a fucking drug that cannot be used for more than three days:feelskek:, Afrin to be exact, but it is what it is:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:...

We should really create a support group. DM if you are interested.:feelsautistic::feelspanties:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick and nathan
vicks inhaler twin pack:blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: twojei
Chronic inceldom, since I was born and it is killing me

• Love it
Reactions: twojei
Chronic inceldom, since I was born and it is killing me
You know what dude? I was thinking that having a chronic illness and inceldom are very similar in my opinion, and that's the reason why I can emphatize fully with incels. There are various reasons why, but I think the most notable are: gaslighting from other people, constant pain and torture, your own body is the cause of your suffering, nobody understands what happens with you, you are all the time wishing you could have a normal life, and yeah...

You know what dude? I was thinking that having a chronic illness and inceldom are very similar in my opinion, and that's the reason why I can emphatize fully with incels. There are various reasons why, but I think the most notable are: gaslighting from other people, constant pain and torture, your own body is the cause of your suffering, nobody understands what happens with you, you are all the time wishing you could have a normal life, and yeah...
And yk what doctors need to recognise it as a deadly illness and woman doctors must treat their patients with sex

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and twojei
And yk what doctors need to recognise it as a deadly illness and woman doctors must treat their patients with sex
:feelskek::feelskek: JFL ngl but the doctor that performed surgey on me back in march was cute. I'd fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I am slowly decaying. The DNA in both my cells and my mitochondria are incurring spontaneous mutations which do not go away. Misfolded proteins are accumulating in my organs. Various tissues are experiencing none reversible cross links. My brain cells are dying at a rate much faster than new ones are being made. Unless there are some major medical advances I will be dead within 40 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back