Any possible way to grow taller after plates close? (besides LL)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
ive tried microfractures and its beyond cope not even half a cm after like 3 years of trying. ive tried lsjl. its cope af. I feel like cracking the code of growth after puberty can be done as weve been able to do shit like basically cure cancer and all we needa rlly do is make bones longer which weve already partially done with LL. Can one of u niggas get a harvard education and dedicate to looksmaxxing please?

wtf you mean partially done with LL ??

• +1
Reactions: sb23

• JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, curryascenderr and NZb6Air
Short and stupid. Actually over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nnavic, curryascenderr, User28823 and 1 other person
Any possible way to buy a mansion when I’m a broke subhuman curry?

The answers no

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, disheartenedcel, yyy and 2 others
inject pure HGH into your scrotum it gave me an extra foot of height within 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Heloooooooooooooooo, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and cosmopolitanlover
Just wear lifts and fix posture

LL makes growth after puberty just by breaking ur bones and stretching them apart. It uses our bodies natural healing mechanisms to create growth. There may be other mechanisms we can exploit or workaround to make non invasive methods

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and curryascenderr
Bonesmash near the ankle

• JFL
Reactions: yyy
i already do both. everyone wears lifts already so thats not even going to benefit its just bare minimum
Everyone does wear lifts , it just helps you keep your height at this point

Bonesmash near the ankle
tf is this supposed to do jfl. bone grows in response to where the pressure is applied so even if it did work ud just have a protruding lump out of wherever u smashed from. but regardless it wouldnt work anyways as ur bones are already adapted to that much force so greater force would be needed to cause any growth

quantum limb-lengthening surgery ofc, where the limb can exist in states beyond just longer, equal, or shorter.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bump. There's gotta be a way to get an inch. Only thing I've seen after doing lots of research is stretching routines, glucosamine, and lsjl.

Bump. There's gotta be a way to get an inch. Only thing I've seen after doing lots of research is stretching routines, glucosamine, and lsjl.
Amnesia's shoe lift heightfrauding masterclass