Any private collegecels ?

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Iron
Just because i could get scholarship i decided to go to some (((private college))) and my life is now misery. It's not even about the social class distinction or such. Most of these students come from rich families and being rich is correlated with good looks and height cz halo effect will help you get rich and getting rich will make more opportunities to looksmax and get a beautiful women to get a better genes for your offspring. I am lacking 2 things from the beginning. looks+money. Unless you are 9/10 or have shit loads of money there is literally no chance you'll get any women. I made a terrible mistake ffs. BTW i managed to get a social circle but these spoiled brats are literally unbearable i mean my head hurts everytime im in class or im trying to be talkative with these normalnigs. Men are either rich tall chads or soycucks. Women are sluts for chads and friends for soycucks. There is 0 chance you can ascend lol. My first year of college is wasted and i'll move to a public college next year and i'll ghost everyone i know from here. AND i know that after i move to new college i wont be a chad but at least it'll be more bearable. FUck i'll have to wait many months for this year to end. DO you have similar experiences collegecels?

this is why i go to public uni. more people, less interaction with people u don't get along with, new people to befriend, biger campus to explore, etc.

and yeah dating pool is super small
or u can go to clubs and just fuck trash sluts = SUPER easy. probably one of the easiest ways to get laid

this is why i go to public uni. more people, less interaction with people u don't get along with, new people to befriend, biger campus to explore, etc.

or u can go to clubs and just fuck trash sluts = SUPER easy. probably one of the easiest ways to get laid
public uni is way better in a lot of ways. I've made a terrible mistake and i have to suffer for it until next year. It might be easy to fuck trash sluts for you cz u are tall huge framed. im 5'11 manlet with 19'5frame

What about Japanese clubs?

As for me I go to a public college, mainly because I didn't want to get JEWED by private tuition.

More money to spend for Japan.

When I teach English I want to do so at a college in Japan. I don't care if it's public or private as long as the money's good and they'll be lots of college nip girls for me to waifu up.

i would imagine they work similarly to the US but idk

Naw they don't. There are certain clubs gaijins can go to, many of them won't let them in.

I'm disappointed. I wanted you to tell me how dirty those Japanese whores in the clubs and then how easy they would be for me to fuck.

I'm disappointed. I wanted you to tell me how dirty those Japanese whores in the clubs and then how easy they would be for me to fuck.
you will see for yourself soon

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Expecting more banter from a 4chan user.
i kind of outgrew that place. all u ever get in response to discussion are insults or shitposts

• +1
i kind of outgrew that place. all u ever get in response to discussion are insults or shitposts

This is why you need to join the lurking masterrace.

I just go there to save the Asian girl pics for my yellow fever thread, where do you think I get them from after all?

Also more 2D waifus to add to my collection.

This is why you need to join the lurking masterrace.

I just go there to save the Asian girl pics for my yellow fever thread, where do you think I get them from after all?

Also more 2D waifus to add to my collection.
i only lurk when this site is down and i have nothin else to do. and then it's only to laugh at /fit/ threads

• +1
i only lurk when this site is down and i have nothin else to do. and then it's only to laugh at /fit/ threads

I cannot handle /fit/ autism.

IMG 6217

It is a level of autism that is far stronger than weeb autism, even I am unmatched.

What about Japanese clubs?

As for me I go to a public college, mainly because I didn't want to get JEWED by private tuition.

More money to spend for Japan.

When I teach English I want to do so at a college in Japan. I don't care if it's public or private as long as the money's good and they'll be lots of college nip girls for me to waifu up.
i absolutely disgust asian holes , culture. Ive never watched anime neverwill
Asian foids are disgusting

>implying colleges should be private

>implying higher education should exist

Download 20

i absolutely disgust asian holes , culture. Ive never watched anime neverwill
Asian foids are disgusting

So.

I'm not white knighting Asian girls, I love them and want to fuck them.

college doesn't matter for me because I study computer science and there are no females

college doesn't matter for me because I study computer science and there are no females
i study a meme degree and cz it is shit there more females