Any REAL way to debloat?

A

Argentinazi

Iron
I tried using less salt,driking a lot of water,drinking coffee n shit,taking hot showers but it just doesnt matter,somrtimes im bloated as fuck n sometimes i am not,today i ate a chips and a lot of salty shit n my face looks lean asf

Is there any real way to avoid/debloat face?
Im 15/16%bf so thats not the problem

• +1
Reactions: horizon
have bone structure lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 19297, turbocuckcel_7000000 and 1 other person
what i do chicken noodle soup 2 cans a day for 2 months and youll see results

I have same issue, 11% bf and still look puffy in the face but shredded in body, you just need to drop lower bf.
Bf is a good indicator but doesn't always matter since all the people have different fat distribution and storage.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Sigmapsycho and Argentinazi
You have to drink more water. I drink 5 litres daily BUT you also have to take your electrolytes or you’ll kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Sigmapsycho
I have same issue, 11% bf and still look puffy in the face but shredded in body, you just need to drop lower bf.
Bf is a good indicator but doesn't always matter since all the people have different fat distribution and storage.
But i look lean,even when im bloated i have some hollow cheeks,but it still makes me look a lot worse,n im bulking rn so i cant lose bf