Any recommended surgeon outside of the US? looking to save many thousands, US surgery is very expensive

E

elhipnotista

Iron
Latincel here. Looking to have jaw augmentation (Like eppley's job) and eyes improvement (like taban) but US is expensive AF. Pretty sure there must be other options to find same results while saving thousands. I'm not in the US to would consider to travel to any other country

Has anyone here knows of high-quality surgeons or have experiences outside of US? I appreciate any help

Try turkey

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Latincel here. Looking to have jaw augmentation (Like eppley's job) and eyes improvement (like taban) but US is expensive AF. Pretty sure there must be other options to find same results while saving thousands. I'm not in the US to would consider to travel to any other country

Has anyone here knows of high-quality surgeons or have experiences outside of US? I appreciate any help
Ramieri, Pagnoni

jaw implants for 8-10k euros is i believe cheaper than the US
Ramieri I guess, I think he offers meh results.

The butcher Eppley is around 15k if I remember correctly but you save the cost of travels.

Ramieri I guess, I think he offers meh results.

The butcher Eppley is around 15k if I remember correctly but you save the cost of travels.
I mean, Dr Ramieri lets you input your own design so its sort of on you if the design doesnt look good

Same with Eppley I guess