any redpiller seducer casanova people here gtfih need help

fikki

fikki

Banned
i manipulate my stacy oneitis to like me by using redpill casanova manipulator method and it work but i fumbled and made her hate me by implying i replaced her and now shes act cold and lesbian and then i try to use it on other girl but i was too traumatize from stacy oneitis fumble so i didnt rizz as well i talk to stacy oneitis again but spark is gone and shit, what my next move now

method is know everything about girl through tiktok repost, socmed, and try to be their dream guy without looking like u despeartae for gf and then let her deveolop feeling for u, i fumble by confessing too early but i had everything perfect, my spy tell me that she brag about me in her class and how im her crush but it too late now

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, WhiteGoodman, ascension and 1 other person
im sub5 5'3 indian btw and shes stacy wolfcut easian girl

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, WhiteGoodman, ascension and 1 other person
drive off 50 cent GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and forevermirin
i cant get over her guys everything i do i n life i always think about missin her

method is know everything about girl through tiktok repost, socmed, and try to be their dream guy without looking like u despeartae for gf and then let her deveolop feeling for u, i fumble by confessing too early but i had everything perfect, my spy tell me that she brag about me in her class and how im her crush but it too late now
Do you have a guide or something? where did you learn this?

It’s over htw

it worked frfr i just need more east asian goddess girl to come in my life and ill run this method again to test its validity, or te first stacy oneitis i had was perfect and my soulmate and there will never be another her

i larp ab being indian btw im 5'4 with curly hair in asia so i get called indian but it might be exotic halo but idk exotic halo sounds like cope

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Fiqh
if ur young guys run just be first theory on stacies but u need to be nt im 14

steal their music taste too

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i run this game on another pale asian htb but she was kinda fat and i wasnt over my oneitis, but i had good ioi she tell me 'what if we end up together' on first conversation and now she wont stop reacting my post and stories

this method prolly work better if i was white and tall

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Go for Ice PUA Text Game 101 3rd edition next time

It simply works better

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and forevermirin
my stacy oneitis fell for me without meeting me ever, we were classam=ate in summer camp and didnt talk at all, so u cant say she js didnt know i was ugly af since we were classmate, and then we hang out for first time and she tap my shoulder which means she broke touch barriror which is good ioi

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
can u sumary me
It talks about creating urgency and abundance

Act like it’s urgent but also act like u have options

the guide goes into detail of this

im gonna blow my brains out because i fumbled her idek what to do anymore she talk to my spy which was actuallly secretly me and she wrote 2 paragraphs about how she misses me and how shes distant with guys she like cuz she doesnt deserve love and shit basiaclly femcel shit thats why i love her and shes looksmaxxing with ed which is so perfect and she said she wants to talk to me agaim, but i act like i didnt know what and why she did wha she did so now idk what to do shud i js tell her i know why and comfort her or sum bulshit

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
but it wud betray her trust since the spy which was me i told her i wont tell myself so now itd look like i was scheming that shit which i was if i tell her

im gonna send her ss but its in another lanaguage

It talks about creating urgency and abundance

Act like it’s urgent but also act like u have options

the guide goes into detail of this
this th ereason i fucked up, i tried to make fake triangles of desire and reposted i found someone 100x better than her, in response she started reposting lesbian which she never did and now act cold to me then i fucked up by confessing at that time since i got cold hard proof of her liking me

fuck im kinda scared shes here she knows what .org is and might be here

this what she sayed im not larping

i miss her so ba dshe was so perfect girl and everything i want in woman

she also first girl to tell me im handsome while i was explain to her what mog means

Do it on this girl!

btw my oneitis mogs her

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel