Any redpiller who says shit like “men peak at 30/35/40” should have their head blown off

Xtra

Xtra

This is one of the copes I can’t stand reading. It’s the dumbest shit ever. I already feel as if I’m in a huge decline and my life is a mess, I turn 20 in two months so I haven’t even left my teen years yet. How the fuck is it going to get “so much better” in 10-20 years??? I will probably be completely insane then or even dead. My life peaked long ago.

Anyone who says men peak at 30+ needs to get punched in the face by prime mike tyson.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and FacialStructure404
I'm 28, my eyesight and hearing is going bad already, I have a lot of grey hairs, skin collagen is evaporating. How the fuck is that a peak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Xtra and ascension
Deadass your 20s is your time to build relationships and friendships. That's your prime

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I'm 28, my eyesight and hearing is going bad already, I have a lot of grey hairs, skin collagen is evaporating. How the fuck is that a peak
It’s not a peak at all. Not even close. Anyone who says that is lying so hard

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Deadass your 20s is your time to build relationships and friendships. That's your prime
Depends on the person. For me “prime” was 12-16 and it’s been downhill ever since

I want a 40yo gf

• Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404
For incels the peak, if you want to call it that, is like 15 or 16 unironically

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Agreed, but if you get surgeries and start taking good care of yourself if your 30’s when you hadn’t in your teens and 20s, technically you can ascend and peak in your 30’s.

Most people won’t be able to afford impactful surgeries until their late 20’s at the earliest.

Not many 20 - 25yo can afford $20,000+ for customized implants or w/e.

late 30s+ is too late for sure though.

Depends on the person. For me “prime” was 12-16 and it’s been downhill ever since
Same, but you have to ditch that mentality, your 20s is your time to get things right. Fixating on teen years will slow you down

Inb4 Brad Pitt

layjit wish i could go back 12 years and redo a whole bunch of sheet ngl

This is one of the copes I can’t stand reading. It’s the dumbest shit ever. I already feel as if I’m in a huge decline and my life is a mess, I turn 20 in two months so I haven’t even left my teen years yet. How the fuck is it going to get “so much better” in , 10-20 years??? I will probably be completely insane then or even dead. My life peaked long ago.

Anyone who says men peak at 30+ needs to get punched in the face by prime mike tyson.
I'd say in terms of life etc I peaked after 35, so idk if ur totally right.

But yeah for MOST men I've noticed it's downhill from about 25, especially when I se emy old uni and school mates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back