Any resources on Instagrammaxxing?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
How do you take good photos for IG, get followers, engagement, social proof, etc.?

I need this tbh. Honestly the fake followers is kinda pointless cause you want engagement from real foids following you. The old " just follow 4 follow and then unfollow bro " is pointless cause instagram limits after a certain point how many you can follow.

I was thinking perhaps paid shoutouts once I money max . My budget would be probably 1000 at most. Preferably get a shoutout with 100k+ accounts for at least a few hours on their post, maybe less for some story.

Otherwise I don't really see how one can get a good following up unless their super good looking, or above average and jacked ( which I aint, currently thin , 135 lbs at 180 cm lol).

I did the hashtag route and I got like 100 followers in a few weeks all real but it was a pain in the ass and cringe to me. It seemed way too try hard using fucking 10-20 hashtag.

I think in your case as your a gymcel on roids you got a good body, and probably a good face given your lays. Its satureated but I think it can work the gymcel route with motivation related hastags. Try to upload like once a day. Dont' doo too much or else it will nuke your engagement ratio which also counts. And then yea you might get followers from their.

Even commenting first after some big famous one posts you might get some followers from the top comment, or replying too some controversial comment with a ton of replies. But you have to be fast.

Foids are going to be most impressed with seeing new comments from a post quickly.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
- Find a niche,
- Take pictures and replicate that niche exactly to every stereotype. This is important as foids don't like free thinkers and want carbon copies of their favorite niche.
- Follow other people in your area and like their pictures in a non-creepy way.
- See if they follow you back and if not, then unfollow them.
- Repeat the above daily.
- Get shoutouts from your college/local instagram page. They usually do these all the time for new students.
- Follow your friend group (JFL if you don't have one) on Instagram and then follow their friends and others you see around campus interacting with them.

Obviously that's for normies who just wants a few thousand to get pussy. If you want to become an influencer it's a whole different path.

• Love it
just make sure you don’t go down the cringe way for this. You’ll just embarrass yourself later. I believe getting natural organic followers is the right way to begin.

Making based reels is a powerful tool. Just make sure you don’t spit too harsh truths or go cringe again. Good luck.

• +1
- Find a niche,
- Take pictures and replicate that niche exactly to every stereotype. This is important as foids don't like free thinkers and want carbon copies of their favorite niche.
- Follow other people in your area and like their pictures in a non-creepy way.
- See if they follow you back and if not, then unfollow them.
- Repeat the above daily.
- Get shoutouts from your college/local instagram page. They usually do these all the time for new students.
- Follow your friend group (JFL if you don't have one) on Instagram and then follow their friends and others you see around campus interacting with them.

Obviously that's for normies who just wants a few thousand to get pussy. If you want to become an influencer it's a whole different path.
Im not in college. And I'm already getting laid via OLD, I'm trying to level up my IG to hook up with hot IG models

I need this tbh. Honestly the fake followers is kinda pointless cause you want engagement from real foids following you. The old " just follow 4 follow and then unfollow bro " is pointless cause instagram limits after a certain point how many you can follow.

I was thinking perhaps paid shoutouts once I money max . My budget would be probably 1000 at most. Preferably get a shoutout with 100k+ accounts for at least a few hours on their post, maybe less for some story.

Otherwise I don't really see how one can get a good following up unless their super good looking, or above average and jacked ( which I aint, currently thin , 135 lbs at 180 cm lol).

I did the hashtag route and I got like 100 followers in a few weeks all real but it was a pain in the ass and cringe to me. It seemed way too try hard using fucking 10-20 hashtag.

I think in your case as your a gymcel on roids you got a good body, and probably a good face given your lays. Its satureated but I think it can work the gymcel route with motivation related hastags. Try to upload like once a day. Dont' doo too much or else it will nuke your engagement ratio which also counts. And then yea you might get followers from their.

Even commenting first after some big famous one posts you might get some followers from the top comment, or replying too some controversial comment with a ton of replies. But you have to be fast.

Foids are going to be most impressed with seeing new comments from a post quickly.
Yeah I tried buying followers and it looks very fake when you have a high follower count with low engagement. I want to make a high value account showing off my physique, and making it look like I have a top tier lifestyle, traveling to different countries, designer clothes, pictures with hot girls, etc. This is the kind of IG you need to really stand out. It's also really important to capture the setting in each picture, just taking a pic of your body or face is not good, you need to showcase your lifestyle and make it look like you do cool shit. The problem though is getting organic followers and engagement. I think the best route is:

1. Moneymaxx and save up some money
2. Go on a few trips to cool destinations and take a bunch of good pics
3. Build out a profile with these pics, uploading 1 per week while following people and running growth strategies (reels, promotions, ads, etc.)
4. Pay IG to promote your posts, and keep following more people, potentially start selling a product once you've built up your brand

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I would recommend buying an account that already has followers, either real or fake. If you start out with an account with hundreds of thousands of followers at the start, people are more likely to follow you for real. Follower halo

I would recommend buying an account that already has followers, either real or fake. If you start out with an account with hundreds of thousands of followers at the start, people are more likely to follow you for real. Follower halo
I have already done this but struggling with taking good pics and having enough content to post weekly. Also have shit engagement due to fake followers

Was going great until I came here. Ropefuel.

Yeah I tried buying followers and it looks very fake when you have a high follower count with low engagement. I want to make a high value account showing off my physique, and making it look like I have a top tier lifestyle, traveling to different countries, designer clothes, pictures with hot girls, etc. This is the kind of IG you need to really stand out. It's also really important to capture the setting in each picture, just taking a pic of your body or face is not good, you need to showcase your lifestyle and make it look like you do cool shit. The problem though is getting organic followers and engagement. I think the best route is:

1. Moneymaxx and save up some money
2. Go on a few trips to cool destinations and take a bunch of good pics
3. Build out a profile with these pics, uploading 1 per week while following people and running growth strategies (reels, promotions, ads, etc.)
4. Pay IG to promote your posts, and keep following more people, potentially start selling a product once you've built up your brand
Yup , solid plan. And yea you then visit a destination and take a bunch of pics. Then run sponsored ads and get shoutouts with influencers. More effective though with sponsored ads. And nice touch of the NEET angle. You'll be getting jb appeal with social media account and then make neet bucks .

I do feel it might easily be a few grand but worse case you get a bunch of jb lol and business fails

Im not in college. And I'm already getting laid via OLD, I'm trying to level up my IG to hook up with hot IG models
You need to be an influencer to get IG models. There's no resource for it, you need to figure it out yourself.

• +1
I have already done this but struggling with taking good pics and having enough content to post weekly. Also have shit engagement due to fake followers
Other option is to larp as a foid , and then after 5-10K followers switch to yourself ( or just have a seperate Business account and keep that foid. Use some hot insta bust foid nice ass. Then promote product .

For person use same approach and then maybe switch with you being the boyfriend of account

• +1
Other option is to larp as a foid , and then after 5-10K followers switch to yourself ( or just have a seperate Business account and keep that foid. Use some hot insta bust foid nice ass. Then promote product .

For person use same approach and then maybe switch with you being the boyfriend of account
How would this work? Like I would upload pics of a hot girl to get followers? I feel that would be no different than just buying followers.

Yup , solid plan. And yea you then visit a destination and take a bunch of pics. Then run sponsored ads and get shoutouts with influencers. More effective though with sponsored ads. And nice touch of the NEET angle. You'll be getting jb appeal with social media account and then make neet bucks .

I do feel it might easily be a few grand but worse case you get a bunch of jb lol and business fails
How do sponsored ads and shoutouts work?

I need this too

A good way to have instagrammaxx could be :

1. Buy followers that look legit (avoid bots)
2. Never post on your feed, because you will have bad engagement rate
3. Post only story and put them in the Highlight section

Now you are statusmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Torero
Im kinda lost too. I have like 30% follow back from adding random htb+ but a bunch afterwards unfollow cuz not super insane duper lifestyle - i just post pics of my face.
Sometimes 80+k followers models follow me and usually keep following me but thats about it. Ig maxxing is really hard but the best way to get prime authentic girls and not girls who are exposed to old 24/7

• +1
Im kinda lost too. I have like 30% follow back from adding random htb+ but a bunch afterwards unfollow cuz not super insane duper lifestyle - i just post pics of my face.
Sometimes 80+k followers models follow me and usually keep following me but thats about it. Ig maxxing is really hard but the best way to get prime authentic girls and not girls who are exposed to old 24/7
Autism autism’s whebuwshuswhuwayeewhshehhsJajahHahHhAhhHhHahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah

Why don’t you do things with friends and post that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Autism autism’s whebuwshuswhuwayeewhshehhsJajahHahHhAhhHhHahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah

Why don’t you do things with friends and post that?
My friends don’t want to be on instagram. I do things with them but i will always be the one in the pictures cuz they don’t wanna be on pics

My friends don’t want to be on instagram. I do things with them but i will always be the one in the pictures cuz they don’t wanna be on pics
Are your friends losers then?

• +1
Are your friends losers then?
Nah just not the wanna show off kind. Its cringe to take pics fakely just for insta and such. Think of it. Its extremely fake

Nah just not the wanna show off kind. Its cringe to take pics fakely just for insta and such. Think of it. Its extremely fake
Wdym

You take pics for memories and shit not to show off

Are you telling me your late 20s and your friends don’t do anything worth remembering

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 18840
Wdym

You take pics for memories and shit not to show off

Are you telling me your late 20s and your friends don’t do anything worth remembering
My friends are MALES mainly. Bruv if we do those things its for getting a better clout or whatever its not natural for us men while its a second nature for women.

My friends are MALES mainly. Bruv if we do those things its for getting a better clout or whatever its not natural for us men while its a second nature for women.
Your friends sound autistic why don’t they take pixs

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
instagram is worse than other OLD app in terms of competition
they directly skip the normies by browsing on the feed
you gotta have followers
you gotta post stories every day
it's a struggle

• +1
Nt people

God your response reeks of autism though
you don't have friends stop larping
you wouldn't make friends with a guy because he's not nordic

• +1
Nt people

God your response reeks of autism though
Its just how it is. My friends do go to parties. I went 2 days ago too and got approached by more than half the girls - it was not a big party. But well i need pslers friends to take nt pics in a row of each others

instagram is worse than other OLD app in terms of competition
they directly skip the normies by browsing on the feed
you gotta have followers
you gotta post stories every day
it's a struggle
Yes i noticed if you don’t post stories daily you lose followers

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Its just how it is. My friends do go to parties. I went 2 days ago too and got approached by more than half the girls - it was not a big party. But well i need pslers friends to take nt pics in a row of each others
Jfl at approched, that terms so loose

Just tell your friends to stop being autistic

• +1
usually there's a photographer at those parties, you could ask them

taking pics of each other it's cringe
you all know is for social media not muh memories

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

Basically its at least to me a girl asking for your socials to hang out either the same night or another day when shes shy. A random that you never talked before to. And at most she makes out with you out of nowhere. Girls won’t be sucking ur pp like this

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Jón and the BULL
holy shit don't try to pretend you seriously need your pics to look back at the memories
like if you can't remember what were you doing 5 years ago in this moment you're already brain rotted and need to die

It's unironically over if you're a subhuman friendless autist like me
>literally zero friends
>waiting for consultations so can't even ascend with surgery yet
>no Instagram and no idea how to successfully fraud status

I've been browsing sites where you can buy accounts with thousands of followers and the current rabbithole I'm going down is trying to find a female-centric IG page for sale which is something like hair, nails, cute animals so there's enough of a genuine female audience and not just a sea of bots.

Then I delete all the posts and the bots and hope the real women don't notice, I replace the profile pic with my face and then start to add randoms from my city

Only then after maybe a hundred new followers? I post some basic photos of myself

holy shit don't try to pretend you seriously need your pics to look back at the memories
like if you can't remember what were you doing 5 years ago in this moment you're already brain rotted and need to die
yea but a picture brings it to life. tbh just buy a polaroid or dispo camera it mogs posting on social media

Basically its at least to me a girl asking for your socials to hang out either the same night or another day when shes shy. A random that you never talked before to. And at most she makes out with you out of nowhere. Girls won’t be sucking ur pp like this
That happens to all guys at parties though not special

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yea but a picture brings it to life. tbh just buy a polaroid or dispo camera it mogs posting on social media
i don't know i have a photographic memory i can legit remember the ppl and the situations that happened in a party 5 years ago wouldn't really need a pic if not to prove "look guys i've been there"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
  • Love it
streege lives in a different dimension you coper
No you just live in a different dimension

Have you never been to a party before lmao

I mean its guy dependant.
Literally 0 other guy got approached they had to approach all of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Erik-Jón
No you just live in a different dimension

Have you never been to a party before lmao
yes unlike you basement rotter and yes girls basically start grinding their ass on my cock without even talking but that happens to almost no one else in the club

• Love it
yes unlike you basement rotter and yes girls basically start grinding their ass on my cock without even talking but that happens to almost no one else in the club
Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia
lol i literally got offered a lap dance for free once i was just sitting there minding my business and this bitch started to do crazy shit in front of me you wouldn't understand

JFL u think all guys just randomly get approached at parties, if that was the case this site wouldn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 21062 and Deleted member 18840
JFL u think all guys just randomly get approached at parties, if that was the case this site wouldn't exist
Yet even to really gl guys they won’t just unzip yours pants. That and many other psl theories are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others