Any resources on Instagrammaxxing?

JFL u think all guys just randomly get approached at parties, if that was the case this site wouldn't exist
he went mental because he can't accept non nordics can be moggers too he's too fucked in the head

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Yet even to really gl guys they won’t just unzip yours pants. That and many other psl theories are retarded

I feel PSL is autistic SMV is way more important in every regard

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 18840
I feel PSL is autistic SMV is way more important in every regard
Body, clothing style, body language, acting in accordance to your looks are extremely important. I will probably give you a summary about it the next days in a call or pm

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Body, clothing style, body language, acting in accordance to your looks are extremely important. I will probably give you a summary about it the next days in a call or pm
Elab on acting according to your looks

Are you gymceling and are you on roids/thinking about it?

We should go back to topic and post/collect good IG profiles of dudes we can copy without being celebs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 2268
Yeah dude if you don't act in accordance with your looks girls can tell something is off and they will reject you. This used to happened to me when I didn't have confidence despite looking good I would get rejected. The better you look the more confident and NT you have to be

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, pneumocystosis, Germania and 1 other person