Any retard who says girls don't approach is a fucking liar

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
Im 6'3 with a decent face thanks to my parents and this is more of an educational post I'm not trying to LARP
I get public iois from both girls I know and strangers very often, almost everytime I go out
My face is just slightly above average but my height frame and hair halos insanely

Girls do ask men out all the time, if you haven't been approached then you're ugly, it's as simple as that

PSL, deci scale, ltn htn is all cope
All that matters is GL or not GL (or repulsive)
If you get chadlite/chad treatment, you're a chad as far as you should be concerned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ReinerGeist1, zevroh and 11 others
And yet you post here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Pandora, pentamogged9000 and 10 others
You mean redpill guys?

Everybody always says tall HTN+ guys get approached. Nothing new here.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, pentamogged9000, ElTruecel and 5 others
I can tell you're new to the forum because nobody says that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Pandora, ErbCel and 6 others
Everybody always says tall HTN+ guys get approached. Nothing new here.
I'm 5"6 ltn and I got approached.
2x from fat ltbs, obviously rjected them
1x from my first gf whose now my ex but I was talking to her for ages and we had loads in common
1x recently too a girl posted me on her insta story since I was at a party with her and another girl messaged her asking for my number.

For those who want proof message me I'll send in pms I can't post here cuz ppl from my school have accounts here.

Those who deny NTPill and socialmaxing are copers.

Before you call me bluepilled or redpilled remember ntpill is part of the blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Pandora, Tai Lung and 2 others
1x from my first gf whose now my ex but I was talking to her for ages and we had loads in common
1x recently too a girl posted me on her insta story since I was at a party with her and another girl messaged her asking for my number.

For those who want proof message me I'll send in pms I can't post here cuz ppl from my school have accounts here.

What's your secret?

What's your secret?
If you ntmaxx skinmaxx leanmaxx it's hard to be incel. Obviously the quality of girls is lower if you aren't tall and attractive but the ones I'm pulling are virgins so I don't mind lmao.

Whenever I am in social situations such ad parties I take alcohol to lower inhib and large amounts of caffeine to improve confidence.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and MTMM
Im a bit anti social and every relation ship i had (3) were girls that wrote me first because i dont get signs

If you ntmaxx skinmaxx leanmaxx it's hard to be incel. Obviously the quality of girls is lower if you aren't tall and attractive but the ones I'm pulling are virgins so I don't mind lmao.

Whenever I am in social situations such ad parties I take alcohol to lower inhib and large amounts of caffeine to improve confidence.
if you are average or a bit over average its impossible to not get girls even if theyre fat sluts i play games 16 hours a day and rot online and girls still had a crush on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
I get approached several times a week at work, provided you look alright and are in a position where they can actually approach you they will, but they're also likely not going to be the kind of women you're into.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, midlatinocel and Akhi
Its usually the other way around, the fat bitches won't settle for anyone other than chad or tyrone
It's the human looking 7s or 8s that'll give you more attention

if you are average or a bit over average its impossible to not get girls even if theyre fat sluts i play games 16 hours a day and rot online and girls still had a crush on me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, midlatinocel and Xangsane
Im 6'3 with a decent face thanks to my parents and this is more of an educational post I'm not trying to LARP
I get public iois from both girls I know and strangers very often, almost everytime I go out
My face is just slightly above average but my height frame and hair halos insanely

Girls do ask men out all the time, if you haven't been approached then you're ugly, it's as simple as that

If you get chadlite/chad treatment, you're a chad as far as you should be concerned
Yeah foids act like Indian men to men they want

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Feliezzx and Deleted member 39692

Before you call me bluepilled or redpilled remember ntpill is part of the blackpill.
face rating?

It entirely depends on what you consider an "approach".

If you consider IOIs or making up a dumb excuse to be near you as "approaching", then yeah, they do that quite often, and I don't think many people here would deny that.

If you only consider it approaching if the girl directly asks you out or makes her interest inequivocably known in a way that exposes herself up for rejection, very few girls do that in public, especially if they don't know you. Girls who do this are generally not the ones you'd consider though, since it tends to look quite desperate. Things change if the girl is drunk, though.

I've personally only had one woman do that to me and she was TWICE my age, in a restaurant. But many girls were a lot more direct when drunk when I used to work as a bartender... although, again, most of those were not the type of girl you'd consider.
Even MTBs know that they will get approached by endless hordes of guys so directly asking out a guy they fancy is a completely alien concept to them. They will make it super easy for you to initiate things but they won't expose themselves to rejection straight away.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, mirrormogger and Feliezzx
Most people don't say this. It's only @Amnesia who says this because he rarely gets approached even as a chad. Probably because he is cuckmerica

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Tai Lung, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Its a brutal realization

It entirely depends on what you consider an "approach".

If you consider IOIs or making up a dumb excuse to be near you as "approaching", then yeah, they do that quite often, and I don't think many people here would deny that.

If you only consider it approaching if the girl directly asks you out or makes her interest inequivocably known in a way that exposes herself up for rejection, very few girls do that in public, especially if they don't know you. Girls who do this are generally not the ones you'd consider though, since it tends to look quite desperate. Things change if the girl is drunk, though.

I've personally only had one woman do that to me and she was TWICE my age, in a restaurant. But many girls were a lot more direct when drunk when I used to work as a bartender... although, again, most of those were not the type of girl you'd consider.
Even MTBs know that they will get approached by endless hordes of guys so directly asking out a guy they fancy is a completely alien concept to them. They will make it super easy for you to initiate things but they won't expose themselves to rejection straight away.
Yeah so the approach is usually finding my instagram and texting me a pic of myself with a hi (creepy), otherwise her friend comes over and says that the girl finds me cute (really common), other times girls will usually whisper with each other and point at me and sometimes bump into me and then introduce herself (also really common), but sometimes they will just come over and introduce themselves
What I don't consider approaches is trying to be near me in a public space or staring me down like a fucking hawk, or just "accidentally" touching me without conversation

exactly bro girls always approach you if ur chad

This hugely depends on where you live, in the west I agree. However I live in Eastern Europe (Albania) and girls would NEVER approach a man, even if you are seriously the best looking man she has ever encountered.
Same goes for guys approaching women, it never happens and its so weird to do it because of how the culture is.

Lol i get approached multiple times per night when clubbing and im htn. This is fax

real (real) I’m 6’5” gymmaxxed and when I go to the club/rave chicks literally just walk up to me and start grinding on me. I have to shoo them away sometimes

I get approached several times a week at work, provided you look alright and are in a position where they can actually approach you they will, but they're also likely not going to be the kind of women you're into.
Have you ever been approached in the gym? I’ve only been approached twice at the gym.

Have you ever been approached in the gym? I’ve only been approached twice at the gym.
wouldn't know I don't go to the gym, all my equipment is at home, been approached while swimming though.

tutorial?

I was ltn and bloated a dew months a go still go aproched height is law