Any Russia/Ukrainecels Here? Do Looks Matter Less in EE?

they wear popular brands such as gucci supreme n all that but there are many popular local designers aswell, for example marcelomiracles search it up on instagram and u will see how much status and money can help you get hands on a butt
I have some obnoxious designer stuff. Will I not get robbed wearing it?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How can I larp there is a picture.
Not a very good one. 6ft1 gave you an exact blueprint for the kind of pic to prove your bidelt width and you have not delivered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I have some obnoxious designer stuff. Will I not get robbed wearing it?
lol i didn't catch ur drift? u won't get robbed if u don't walk in a poorcel places which is full of hooligans and thugs but they will most likely ignore u, but they don't really like when men wear tight jeans and gay clothes but yeah, russia isn't that fucked anymore

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Not a very good one. 6ft1 gave you an exact blueprint for the kind of pic to prove your bidelt width and you have not delivered.
I don’t even have a 36 inch ruler or another person around
lol i didn't catch ur drift? u won't get robbed if u don't walk in a poorcel places which is full of hooligans and thugs but they will most likely ignore u, but they don't really like when men wear tight jeans and gay clothes but yeah, russia isn't that fucked anymore
how did you learn about their culture? Been there a lot or what did you watch

how did you learn about their culture? Been there a lot or what did you watch
I live in georgia, it's right below the russia and we're pretty much familiar with their culture since we were in ussr and still got a contact with them and got many russian friends*

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Moneymaxxed
Get a tape measure like this

stanley-tape-measures-33-312l-64_1000.jpg

This will do.

24 inch bideltiod is quite large. Above 95th percentile. I'm sure you understand why your claim to a 24 inch bideltoid is met with so much skepticism.

• +1
Get a tape measure like this

stanley-tape-measures-33-312l-64_1000.jpg

This will do.

24 inch bideltiod is quite large. Above 95th percentile. I'm sure you understand why your claim to a 24 inch bideltoid is met with so much skepticism.
22 inches is 99th percentile

22 inches is 99th percentile
View attachment 368695
If OP really thinks he's 24 inches, he's probably not measuring correctly. My bideltoid is around 20 and I've been lifting for years. It would probably be less than 19 if I was a non-lifter. (They're also swollen from pinning which probably bumps it up even more...)

• +1
By the way this is OP @6ft1 @KingOfRome. He is 5'6 and 260 lbs.

I measured my waist throughout my leanmaxxing.

You can calculate your bodyfat percentage with it and your height and sometimes your neck circumference. Navy method

I went from 260 pounds 31.5% bf to 205 pounds 23% bf. If this is true then I lost only 34.75 pounds of fat out of a total of 55 pounds lost.

This means I lost ALOT of fat free mass. Like 37%, maybe more if you count things conservatively.

I ate adequate protein, started with high bf, cut slowly (took me over a year), and worked out upper body 2-3 times a week with lots of long distance walks. According to this should not have lost so much muscle. I even lift the same weight as before (though at the beginning of the cut I didn’t do the max possible or anything)

Possibilities:
-Measurement was not accurate
-Low T
-Fat storage/distribution is atypical

-Sites online claiming 5-25% muscle loss during a cut or recomposition being typical are cope and this is somewhat normal
-Was coming off a cycle so might have lost extra muscle (however I have been off for 2 years and the past 6 months I lost 40% muscle too)
-Abdominal/other liposuction skewed the result. Though they only decreased my waist like half an inch when they did it
-Lots of muscle lost from core/lower body as I did not train them other than walking and daily life

At this rate I won’t even be that lean at 175 pounds which was my original target. I will need to become very small to get to 10-12% if I don’t improve the ratio of fat to muscle lost. Which won’t be aesthetic and will be extremely difficult to achieve.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and KingOfRome

-Was coming off a cycle so might have lost extra muscle (however I have been off for 2 years and the past 6 months I lost 40% muscle too)

JFL did he seriously start taking steroids with 32% body fat? (It was probably even higher than that, reading the thread.)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Moggy
If OP really thinks he's 24 inches, he's probably not measuring correctly. My bideltoid is around 20 and I've been lifting for years. It would probably be less than 19 if I was a non-lifter. (They're also swollen from pinning which probably bumps it up even more...)
My bideltoid is 21 inches and I've been doing calisthenics since I was 15 (developed back, can easily do muscle ups) and lifting in the gym for almost two years while doing one SARMs cycle. I look way wider than him and He is supposedly 3 inches wider
5'6? It is beyond over.

he frauded 6 INCHES and called himself 6'0 JFL NIGGA

his BMI is 42.0 holy fuck

obesity starts at 30 BMI

this guy is severely obese and a turbomanlet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy
My bideltoid is 21 inches and I've been doing calisthenics since I was 15 (developed back, can easily do muscle ups) and lifting in the gym for almost two years while doing one SARMs cycle. I look way wider than him and He is supposedly 3 inches wider

5'6? It is beyond over.

he frauded 6 INCHES and called himself 6'0 JFL NIGGA

his BMI is 42.0 holy fuck

obesity starts at 30 BMI

this guy is severely obese and a turbomanlet
I'm wider because I'm bigger in general, not because I have better muscle development. You likely look much more aesthetic than me despite not being as wide in absolute terms

I'm over 6 ft tall unfrauded

I'm wider because I'm bigger in general, not because I have better muscle development. You likely look much more aesthetic than me despite not being as wide in absolute terms

I'm over 6 ft tall unfrauded
I'm 8-9 % body fat and weight 175 lbs with 21’