Any russians here getting conscripted

Ozsaraal

Ozsaraal

Baiting jailbaits
Any users here russian and getting conscripted or is it all bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 21620 and AscensionMan98
Yea, I honestly don't care. Fuck these hohols. This is honestly a dream come true. Now I can go ER without any repercussions on the battlefield. Not to mention we get deployed in the cities first for urban warfare. Me and my other fellow conscripts have talked with other comrades stationed their in the city, and we know where most of the bitches are. Seems that Putin wants us to have some fun ;) before we battle.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Veganist, Over and 6 others
russiancel rape maxxing in ukraine good luck boyos

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Annihilator, zharupodrugu, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Yea, I honestly don't care. Fuck these hohols. This is honestly a dream come true. Now I can go ER without any repercussions on the battlefield. Not to mention we get deployed in the cities first for urban warfare. Me and my other fellow conscripts have talked with other comrades stationed their in the city, and we know where most of the bitches are. Seems that Putin wants us to have some fun ;) before we battle.
Good to see putin is letting you have fun before battle, good for morale

Mossad propaganda account to make Russians seem like unhinged psychopaths when they're helping the Ukrainians and not commit any war crimes

russiancel rape maxxing in ukraine good luck boyos
I look forward to it. We do a few weeks of basic training and then we go to one of the cities where already the battalion group has had a lot of fun with some of the bitches their. Many are pregnant already , look forward to spreading my seed before it all ends.

Who knows though. I might desert the game. But I would like some KDR ratio first

Good to see putin is letting you have fun before battle, good for morale
Yea, we got multiple sections of the city cordoned off with our troops. Honestly that might be why our performance has been shit, as a lot fo the troops have been mysteriously absent only to be find fucking around with Ukrainian bitches :ROFLMAO:.

I look forward to it. We do a few weeks of basic training and then we go to one of the cities where already the battalion group has had a lot of fun with some of the bitches their. Many are pregnant already , look forward to spreading my seed before it all ends.

Who knows though. I might desert the game. But I would like some KDR ratio first
you need a group of similar minded guys to pull it off, there bound to be beta beta bitches gonna ruin everything for you guys

sorry im just joking, fbi please dont add me to your lists

Last edited:
you need a group of similar minded guys to pull it off, there bound to be beta beta bitches gonna ruin everything for you guys
Nobody is that high inhibition when we know the end is near.We will have our fun, hopefully sprout some new russian babies in these hohol bitches , and then annex some new territory.

Nobody is that high inhibition when we know the end is near.We will have our fun, hopefully sprout some new russian babies in these hohol bitches , and then annex some new territory.
lmao, there will be a simp trying to be the hero, just watch your back bro

lmao, there will be a simp trying to be the hero, just watch your back bro
We aren't like the american cowards, but if their is one then its likely someone else will take of that problem, permanently.

They probaly will only conscript ethnics

Yea they will use the ethnics as like a cannon fodder 🤣
The natives and the asians and other ethnic looking non White Russians get sent to the front lines first and their equipment is shitter. White Russians get better equipment and don't fight the front lines. They are being used as cannon fodder the ethnics, and currently the rumor is putin Will allow for anyone who survives 6 months in battle permanent russian citizenship, so Russians may not even have to fight, just a bunch of subhuman deathnics who think they will get a chance to fuck hot slavic pussy, only to end up in the meat grinder :ROFLMAO: