Any seborrheic dermatitis copers?

UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
No matter what I do, I always have red spots on the back of my head or by my hairline, any thing to help get rid of it

Attachments

• 20230911_153202.jpg
    20230911_153202.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 0
im prescribed ketoconozole shampoo for it

If I go to a dermatologist that shit will take months because there's no appointments FML.
the shampoo is over the counter, if you have seb derm you will have to use this shampoo. You will have to reduce the frequency of your hair washes with shampoo if u plan on using it since its a bit harsh but works

the shampoo is over the counter, if you have seb derm you will have to use this shampoo. You will have to reduce the frequency of your hair washes with shampoo if u plan on using it since its a bit harsh but works
Really? Do you live in the US? I always assumed it was a prescription only shampoo

I used to have it and treated it by washing my hair with a ketoconozole shampoo 2/3 a week. I also did apple cider vinegar masks for my scalp. Left it in for 30 minutes before showering. I had it for years until I decided I seriously wanted to get rid of it, took about 2-3 months and the scabs were gone. I had this routine for 2 years and switched up recently. I still do ACV washes every now and then

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Really? Do you live in the US? I always assumed it was a prescription only shampoo
Nizoral is OTC u can buy it on amazon. The one i use is keto + salicylic acid since i have flaking of scalp too

No matter what I do, I always have red spots on the back of my head or by my hairline, any thing to help get rid of it
It looks psoriasis. Anyway for the hair try to alternate between mellis med shampoo and a normal shampoo (neutral pH). Also lift weights to increase test

It looks psoriasis. Anyway for the hair try to alternate between mellis med shampoo and a normal shampoo (neutral pH). Also lift weights to increase test
mine went away after doing that for like 2 months or so

Your hair is thinning btw.

Head and shoulders clinical strength with selenium suflide did job for me

Nizoral sucks