Any Serbiancels here?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
As you know from my previous thread, i plan to go to Croatia next month on holiday.. i'll just have a normal holiday near the sea for about 5 days but then i plan to travel to go to Belgrade for 2 weeks and rent a Airbnb apartment .. my aim is to slay.

What are my chances? Are Serbian women easy to slay for a "rich" English gentleman like myself? I read that Belgrade is a party capital. I'll do my research adn try and rent a place near the nightclubs.. maybe i can do some "night game" :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 7866
Didn’t they just announce quarantine for people coming back from Croatia?

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
do u really ask them how to slay their women?
jfl at this baldcel and his audacity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3832 and 6 others
You better be tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
The audacity of this norwood reaper... @NarcyChadlite spoke true, they do approach.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 3702

I've not had anything since January.. If anyone deserves a bit of charity, it's me :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I've not had anything since January.. If anyone deserves a bit of charity, it's me :feelsbadman:
what is the best EE country in ur opinion to slay some goldiggers?

what is the best EE country in ur opinion to slay some goldiggers?

Nowhere is good anymore. I lucked out in Kiev last year but things change so much in the last few years..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Im part serbian because of my father but we live in Bulgaria
you better be low inhib as fuck or you will get clowned by somebody uglier than you, also fights are pretty common and since you dont understand the language dont try to start anyhing with nobody cause most likely he is with his friends there which will gang up on you outside

@BalkanPig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Im part serbian because of my father but we live in Bulgaria
you better be low inhib as fuck or you will get clowned by somebody uglier than you, also fights are pretty common and since you dont understand the language dont try to start anyhing with nobody cause most likely he is with his friends there which will gang up on you outside

Oh things sound great already

just say "Kosovo je Srbija" and you will slay

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate, CursedOne, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
Oh things sound great already
its not that bad, most subhumans here luck out because they are nt, if you play your cards right you might fuck some hoe too, if somebody is looking at you like you owe him money dont panic, many guys do it to look more thuggish

So many nice girls on Tinder in Belgrade..

Surely one of them will give me a bit of ass... I only want just one!

I am Serbian.
Yes you can easily slay those spawns of Satan here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 4464
@TsarTsar444 if I was born 300 years ago I could have a harem of them🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2968
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3702
Im from serbia

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Dsfdsdsf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and TsarTsar444
croatians and serbs are all 190cm wide shouldered ogres with gh overproduction, not the best area for easy lays as the competition is sky high.

I'm getting hooker vibes from so many of my matches on dating apps..

They look really trashy and overly friendly.

The first girl I smashed is Serbian.

Screenshot 20191107 125024 Gallery

I'm getting hooker vibes from so many of my matches on dating apps..

They look really trashy and overly friendly.
Serbian girls in a nutshell

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I was joking. Im not subhuman.
Yeah subhuman 6'2 average height of a person,good frame and 4 PSL face on every step.Also Serbian females are 90% stacies in most cases.Keep coping utter gamer nerd

• +1
She is only 15 bro. You gotta deal with FBI after that.
Why didn't the sex with her feel good, you mentioned it in a thread that your expectations for sex weren't met

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3832
So many nice girls on Tinder in Belgrade..

Surely one of them will give me a bit of ass... I only want just one!
If you aren't at LEAST 6'1 don't even think about it, you'll be invisible. It's insane how tall serbians are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Why didn't the sex with her feel good, you mentioned it in a thread that your expectations for sex weren't met
Either she was fucking loose or becausd I wore a condom. Couls be both too.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
croatians and serbs are all 190cm wide shouldered ogres with gh overproduction, not the best area for easy lays as the competition is sky high.
I'm the only ogre that's below 180 cm tbh tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 2968
Either she was fucking loose or becausd I wore a condom. Couls be both too.
Same here, she was loose and I wore a condom while circumcised and I wasn't that sensitive in her vagina so my penis didn't even get erect fully cause of it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TITUS and Deleted member 3832
Same here, she was loose and I wore a condom while circumcised and I wasn't that sensitive in her vagina so my penis didn't even get erect fully cause of it
I was fully erect at the time and I'm not a dicklet or anything. She was just loose I think.

I'm watching videos like this from Serbia.. Not looking good for a 6ft framecel like myself..

So many Stacys and big built Chadlite guys :feelsbadman:

• JFL

I'm watching videos like this from Serbia.. Not looking good for a 6ft framecel like myself..

So many Stacys and big built Chadlite guys :feelsbadman:

how tall are you nigger?

I was fully erect at the time and I'm not a dicklet or anything. She was just loose I think.
If you are circumcised then it's even worse together with a condom plus her being loose, these 3 are the main reasons

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3832
Tbilisi was great for me. The city is full of manlets & ugly sub humans. Balding is normal there as well even if you're early 20s. But i don't want to go back there. i want to broaden my horizons

If you are circumcised then it's even worse together with a condom plus her being loose, these 3 are the main reasons
I'm actually circumcised jfl rope time for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Tbilisi was great for me. The city is full of manlets & ugly sub humans. Balding is normal there as well even if you're early 20s. But i don't want to go back there. i want to broaden my horizons
just stay in gookland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back