Any shredding diet

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
That has high protein, fulfills the micros and low cal ofc to cut fat.
Help brahs I will rep.

Why not just continue with whatever diet you're on right now and eat less kcals :unsure:

Keto hands down

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Why not just continue with whatever diet you're on right now and eat less kcals :unsure:
It was a bulking diet, with a lot of carbs. I cant simply eat leass and cut on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052 and TrestIsBest
I cut on 150-200g of protein a day (so about 600g of chicken or beef - kind of a lot, so if that's too much meat for you, supplement with protein shakes, protein puddings etc. to get to that number instead)

A ton of leafy dark green vegetables. Avocado, berries for skin maxing and fibers that keep hunger away.
Healthy fats from above mentioned avocado, plus plenty of cold pressed EV olive oil on the salad.

I usually eat 1 big meal a day, or failing that, 1 large meal + protein shakes/puddings during the day.

My calorie goal while cutting is around 1500kcal/day. Not the fastest way to cut, but I got my sixpack to show within ~6 months (from 18% body fat to 12%).

I cheat about once a week, by buying a chocolate bar or eating hamburgers etc.
So the temptation to gorge on them never grows too big.

Keep in mind you want to prevent catabolic effects during a cut (you want to preserve muscle mass).
Which is why high protein intake is vital while on negative calories.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055