The carnivore diet is complete fucking shit

Also I wonder how do people on carnivore diets take a shit considering they don't get fibre jfl

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Also I wonder how do people on carnivore diets take a shit considering they don't get fibre jfl
I used to take preworkout just to be able to shit lol

• JFL
Reactions: JefeM0g, ineonx and 97baHater
I cant believe people think this is a viable thing, carnivore is failo'd hard by price per calorie. Like this MF paul salidino wants me to pay 9$ per LB for grass fed beef? are you joking
Do you actually believe grass and grain fed has enough tangible difference to justify 3$ more per LB?
And putting yourself into ketogenesis will just lower your total/free T3 and make your Basal Metabolic Rate giga subhuman

View attachment 2963410

From carnivore MD (paul salidonos) website, he recommends this as a full day of eating, literally 0 grams of carbs how fucking pathetic
When you arent eating carbs gluconeogenesis occurs, making your glycogen stores depleted (smaller muscles)
you will look extremely flat and your body will convert the protein rendering it useless. Your just wasting the protein your eating by not having carbs.
The common cope will be "just eat fruit and raw honey"
View attachment 2963414

If you arent a 120lb subhuman you wont be able to survive on 2 apples per day (50g carbs)

If you are framemaxxing your gonna need 300-400 grams of carbs daily

GOOD FUCKEN LUCK EATING 16 APPLES CUNT! most of you are NEETs and cant even afford ground chop meat and you recommend this bullshit to people ROFL @ how shit this diet it

PastaMaxxing is literally life, the carnivore diet is only right about eating tons of red meat and eggs the rest is shit. I still eat 12 eggs and 1lb of 90/10 beef everyday but the rest is low GI carbs.
yuh humans are omnivores, neither vegan or carnivore is good lmao

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Yo clavi, which one is better, sweet potato or normal potato?

why pasta? why are you pasta maxxing? eat potatoes, or sweet potatoes, carrots, fruit juices. pastas gonna fuck u up + potatoes have so much potassium. PotatoMaxx 2024!

What about the bloating and water retention u will get from carbs?

Just eat tons of meat eggs dairy rice fruits honey pasta etc. and ur set with the diet for heightgrowth
I agree with this. Although I’m not sure pasta is usually packed w gluten unless you get the right pasta type.

Just eat an organic varied diet theory

I don’t trust Jew scientists saying red meat is bad, however too much of everything is of course not going to be beneficial but red meat is essential for humans.

This is what I’m saying bro, just eat Pasta, sweet potato, Haribos and Ice cream. Get a little meat in there nothing too crazy n ur good. Not this schizoid Liver king primal shit. If we gave primal humans some Ice cream and sweet potato with pasta airdrops everyday they’d instantly become 6’5 and there frames will reach 25+ bidelt. Primal humans were only chew-maxxed cuz they spent 10 fucking decades chewing on some fucking raw baboon bushmeat for fucking 100 fucking calories with like 2 out of the 100 nutrients they need to survive and they weren’t sedentary fuks like us either, if we gave them carbs they’d be fucking superhuman.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and 97baHater
View attachment 2964292 :feelsuhh: Or with a profile like this, you could just eat carbs and be more physical. Ever thought about that?
Nah Lundegren was a pure carnivore monster only eating steak and eggs during his prep for rocky 4

I still eat carbs , just not refined . I get carbs from simple sugars , milk & honey .

strict and restrictive carnivore diet is bad and not optimal for a lot of reasons, mainly the expensive expenses that comes along with it and the high overload ferritine / heme toxicity that causes major liver problems and can drastically decrease your test levels. Ironically carnivore is safer for women because they can lose the excess Iron through menustration.

This is what I’m saying bro, just eat Pasta, sweet potato, Haribos and Ice cream. Get a little meat in there nothing too crazy n ur good. Not this schizoid Liver king primal shit. If we gave primal humans some Ice cream and sweet potato with pasta airdrops everyday they’d instantly become 6’5 and there frames will reach 25+ bidelt. Primal humans were only chew-maxxed cuz they spent 10 fucking decades chewing on some fucking raw baboon bushmeat for fucking 100 fucking calories with like 2 out of the 100 nutrients they need to survive and they weren’t sedentary fuks like us either, if we gave them carbs they’d be fucking superhuman.
Just eat good quality. If you make ice cream yourself sure as shit it will be good for your body or at least neutral.

Nah Lundegren was a pure carnivore monster only eating steak and eggs during his prep for rocky 4

I still eat carbs , just not refined . I get carbs from simple sugars , milk & honey .
Can you prove he did that? I'm hitting all my requirements yet still binge on chocolate and coffee.

true, just eat whatever and let your genes do the work
aren't we constantly fighting our fate on this forum ? our shit genes ? WHAT would be the point otherwise ? :feelswhy:

Can you prove he did that? I'm hitting all my requirements yet still binge on chocolate and coffee.
Its somewhere online it was reported his diet was mainly protein , fats and complex carbs such as potatoes. Chocolate is good for you and anti aging . Especially dark or cocoa

i lost a bunch of weight on keto carefree
i like the diet because it's so easy and im almost never hungry

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and leanmaxx74
It's not meant for peasants. But if you can afford it, a keto diet will not only regulate your appetite and cure food addiction but also stabilize your blood sugar so you can go days without food feeling fine and clear up your skin

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret