Any sides or stunted development on RU58841?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
I'm 17

If I use RU58841 across my scalp and get hormones monitored to make sure there's no significant drop in test/dht or rise in estro, should I be fine? Will using RU topically stunt my post-pubertal development?

It's hard for anyone here to tell you man...

It's hard for anyone here to tell you man...

If my hormone levels are the same, then nothing bad should be happening theoretically right?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm 17

If I use RU58841 across my scalp and get hormones monitored to make sure there's no significant drop in test/dht or rise in estro, should I be fine? Will using RU topically stunt my post-pubertal development?
isn't RU site-specific when it comes to blocking androgenic activity? I doubt you'd stunt your growth on it.

• Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • +1
While RU is on my radar to consider using when/if my hair starts falling out, there was a case floating around on the internet a few years ago of some guy who used it and ended up developing heart failure and dying. Just be careful

While RU is on my radar to consider using when/if my hair starts falling out, there was a case floating around on the internet a few years ago of some guy who used it and ended up developing heart failure and dying. Just be careful

Must've been some pre-existing heart problems that got exacerbated like zyzz

• So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel
I hopped on finasteride and was to lazy to order another batch then compound it into a solution. I might use it again tho
I stopped once i came off test cuz androgens were probably zero anyways for a while lol. I should hop on again tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
You might be interested in this video.

• Hmm...
You might be interested in this video.

LOL I just finished watching that video. CB seems a lot safer to use but I can't find any real instructions on how to mix it/what vehicles to use whereas RU seems more commonly used.