The AI dilemma (puberty/height/framemaxxers GTFIH)

173 cm at 15.25 years old with 15.0 bone age, predicted adult height 178 cm, goal height 185+
173 cm at 15 is pretty decent considering I was only 167 cm at 15 and managed to reach 177 by 17/18. I grew almost 10 cm in a span of two to three years. You might actually accomplish your goal or at least come close to it if you maintain proper nutrition and supplement your diet with hormones. My goal was 185 cm too but sadly I'm coping with LL now since I'm 19. I'm primarily focusing on framemaxxing at the moment because your frame doesn't stop growing up until your mid twenties.
You should look up a peptide analogue called Vosoritide (sold under the brand name Voxzygo). It's literally a magic drug. Expensive as fuck but so potent that it can help pre-pubescent children with dwarfism catch up to their peers in growth. If you pair that shit with AIs and growth hormone peptide analogues in your teen years, in theory the average person could literally achieve the NBA physique.

I'm afraid of wasting my only shot at growth man I wanna hop on hgh+mk asap. I'll ask for a thyroid blood check
Well I'd suggest you to start off with peptide analogues along with MK (since they don't shut off your natural production and have considerably less side effects) and only switch HGH after several months to see how your body responds to drastic increase in serum HGH.