Any simple temporary way to fix tear trough failo?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
I have some tear trough failo which is pulling down my PSL. The area of the tear trough is quite dark compared to the rest of my skin.
Thankfully, I do not have the failo under the entire eye, but only in the inner halfs near the inner corners of the eyes.

Any ideas on how to fix it? In future I might get fillers, but just looking for a quick and easy fix method that I can try right now... some people have suggested applying ice, some suggested using green tea bags?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Should I makeupmaxx like a foid and hide the tear troughs using makeup? I have never done make up since I am a man...
Do you guys think its possible to do? Will I be called out for it? Will it be detectable?

Are there any ways to dietmaxx or nutritionmaxx that might help with the tear trough issue... even slightly?

Maybe the solution could be collagenmaxxing?

Makeup

I googled how to fix deep set under eye area and it was full of girls just applying makeup and fixing it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19499 and AlexanderTheGreat
Are there any ways to dietmaxx or nutritionmaxx that might help with the tear trough issue... even slightly?

Maybe the solution could be collagenmaxxing?
No none of that will help. Tear trough implants is only permanent solution.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexanderTheGreat
Tbh man you look fairly decent. With a nice jaw. Depending on height and frame the under eye really doesn’t look that bad in the photo. Although this comment is useless maybe it will make you feel better.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Makeup

I googled how to fix deep set under eye area and it was full of girls just applying makeup and fixing it
Yeah, that's what I am thinking of doing. Only problem is that you have to keep re-applying it throughout the day.
But that's the only solution that is immediate.

Tbh man you look fairly decent. With a nice jaw. Depending on height and frame the under eye really doesn’t look that bad in the photo. Although this comment is useless maybe it will make you feel better.
Yeah, thanks for that :)

The reason I have an issue with that is because most people I see have good maxillo-facial development, and when I am cold approaching or talking to foids, my inner monologue keeps reminding me of my failos... and that many a times leads to a drop in confidence. Chalk that up to being autistic or something...

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
No none of that will help. Tear trough implants is only permanent solution.
I have heard that tear trough implants is a risky procedure.
Have read a lot about hyaluronic acid fillers, but lot of people are saying that they cause long-term problems like puffiness because the fillers absorb water over time.

Also, there are cases where the fillers move around.

Have read a lot about hyaluronic acid fillers, but lot of people are saying that they cause long-term problems like puffiness because the fillers absorb water over time.

Fillers for tear troughs are a waste of money in my experience and it’s luck on whether it will last for a month or a year. Plus fillers for tear troughs cost around $1000 Atleast which is 10% of how much implants would cost.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexanderTheGreat
Fillers can work but honestly long term go for custom infraorbital implant.

For the darkness you should just use concealer. You need to use a primer underneath it for it to look natural and hold on the skin. Try the Ordinary high adherence silicone primer with a concealer over top. However, it is crucial that you use a concealer properly colour matched to your skin for this to not be obvious. It can be embarrassing to do it, but you should just go to Sephora and ask a staff person to help you. The girls there will not care. Go for a NARS concealer they are popular and work well. You will need one of the lightest shades but getting the undertones right is very important. Do not buy shitty concealer from a grocery store that isn’t matched. It will be obvious.

Last edited:
  • Love it

Tear troughs are caused by fat loss or bone deficiency.

Slowly bonesmash ur infra orbitals with your punching knucles ,do it very slowly for 1 month,u will grow bone there.

If that dosent fix ,try fat grafts.

I have good bones in my infras but fat loss due to excessive mobile use which causes tear troughs

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, Moggable and AlexanderTheGreat
Fillers can work but honestly long term go for custom infraorbital implant.

For the darkness you should just use concealer. You need to use a primer underneath it for it to look natural and hold on the skin. Try the Ordinary high adherence silicone primer with a concealer over top. However, it is crucial that you use a concealer properly colour matched to your skin for this to not be obvious. It can be embarrassing to do it, but you should just go to Sephora and ask a staff person to help you. The girls there will not care. Go for a NARS concealer they are popular and work well. You will need one of the lightest shades but getting the undertones right is very important. Do not buy shitty concealer from a grocery store that isn’t matched. It will be obvious.
I don't have gold with me right now, but I would've given you that 100%.

In my case, it's 100% bone deficiency as there is no bone in my tear trough area.

Slowly bonesmash ur infra orbitals with your punching knucles ,do it very slowly for 1 month,u will grow bone there.
Are you sure that bonesmashing infras would work? Have you seen some legit results on anyone?
Obviously I am ready to try anything but just looking for certainty.

How are fat grafts different from fillers? Are they better?

I have good bones in my infras but fat loss due to excessive mobile use which causes tear troughs
Do you also then have darkening there?

In my case, it's 100% bone deficiency as there is no bone in my tear trough area.

Are you sure that bonesmashing infras would work? Have you seen some legit results on anyone?

Yes,mobile use made them darker,i also have myopia but don't wear prescription glasses so it made it worse.

Bonesmashing worked for me.
I can definitely feel more bone.

I also had hollow underyes,before they are gone because my infras got higher but the tear troughs+dark circles still remain

• Love it

I don't how fat grafts are better,i just know that it's an option,u can search old threads for the answer or make a new thread asking the question

• +1
Yes,mobile use made them darker,i also have myopia but don't wear prescription glasses so it made it worse.

Bonesmashing worked for me.
I can definitely feel more bone.

I also had hollow underyes,before they are gone because my infras got higher but the tear troughs+dark circles still remain
Wait, how is that possible? Aren't tear troughs a part of infras? How can it be that your infras got higher but you still have tear troughs and dark circles?

Upping of infras should elevate the tear trough are too? Or is it that in you case, only the outer portion of under-eyes got lifted?

And what is with the darkening? It's because of bad circulation right? Shouldn't it have been fixed by the lifting of the infras?

Wait, how is that possible? Aren't tear troughs a part of infras? How can it be that your infras got higher but you still have tear troughs and dark circles?

Upping of infras should elevate the tear trough are too? Or is it that in you case, only the outer portion of under-eyes got lifted?

And what is with the darkening? It's because of bad circulation right? Shouldn't it have been fixed by the lifting of the infras?
No,it's because of fat loss in the underyes.
Recessed infras have a different look i have a different look

Yes,the year troughs are less but still there

• +1
How much bonesmashing did you do, like how many hours per day, and how regularly?

I have some tear trough failo which is pulling down my PSL. The area of the tear trough is quite dark compared to the rest of my skin.
Thankfully, I do not have the failo under the entire eye, but only in the inner halfs near the inner corners of the eyes.

Any ideas on how to fix it? In future I might get fillers, but just looking for a quick and easy fix method that I can try right now... some people have suggested applying ice, some suggested using green tea bags?

View attachment 1646701
I have the same issue although more pronounced thanks to my skin tone. Makeup is legit the cheapest and most instant for the pigmentation, not for the actual hollowness. Makes a noticeable difference. I’m saving up for fat grafts though. In the pic you can see how makeup evens the skin tone.

Attachments

• 3E09E269-9AAA-4E4B-9708-1F484C026864.jpeg
    3E09E269-9AAA-4E4B-9708-1F484C026864.jpeg
    431.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Does Doing excess exercise cause fat loss in this area?

• +1
Does Doing excess exercise cause fat loss in this area?
Nothing to do with exercise. If body loses fat, it can be from anywhere. And yes, at lower bf levels, fat in the undereye will also decrease.

I have the same issue although more pronounced thanks to my skin tone. Makeup is legit the cheapest and most instant for the pigmentation, not for the actual hollowness. Makes a noticeable difference. I’m saving up for fat grafts though. In the pic you can see how makeup evens the skin tone.
Can you tell what all you actually did?
Like just makeup over entire face, or something else?

Can you tell what all you actually did?
Like just makeup over entire face, or something else?
Just under the eyes, where you have darker pigmentation. And on the line where hollow is most prominent

Fillers
Intraorbital rim implants are a scam

Fillers
Intraorbital rim implants are a scam
That's a bold claim.
Why do you think it's the case? Why filers over implants?