Any Skin Lightning Surgeries?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Are there any legit skin lightning procedures out there, that offer permanent results?

So far we have IV glutathione, but there must be a surgery somewhere out there.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and MentalistKebab
Are there any legit skin lightning procedures out there, that offer permanent results?

Bhai i wanna know this as well tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
you wanna become a cracker ?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and hairyballscel
Laser

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Lux, HighIQcel and 1 other person
what the fuck is th e problem with iv glutathione? do you want to get skinned under anaesthesia and have it replaced with the skin of 2 african albino children?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, chadpreetcel123, JizzFarmer and 5 others
what the fuck is th e problem with iv glutathione? do you want to get skinned under anaesthesia and have it replaced with the skin of 2 african albino children?

IV glutathione is legit, I am going hardcore on this in the winter time. like fucking hardcore on it.

But would like to know if there is some surgery a surgeon has created out there that celebrities are using to lighten their skin.

i.e. stroma for lighter eyes , taban for almond eye surgery etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, CursedOne and Vidyacoper
IV glutathione is legit, I am going hardcore on this in the winter time. like fucking hardcore on it.

But would like to know if there is some surgery a surgeon has created out there that celebrities are using to lighten their skin.

i.e. stroma for lighter eyes , taban for almond eye surgery etc.
It's literally iv glutathione and various skin lightened that are cycled in and out.

What a useless operation than.
😒 it's not an operation, it's a supplement therapy that overloads your liver with glutathione that overrides the melanin producing cells.

So let's say from a scale of skin tones of 1 to 10 with 10 being the darkest you are a natural 7 and but through time in the sun you get to 10.

Glutathione and exfoliation can get you down to 3 or 4 and when you get off you dont return to a 10 you go back to a 7 or even a 6.5
Its administered through an iv drip , as long as you top it up every month it's essentially permanent.

Same concept as being on steroids.
Yeah, I just realized I live in a city with an excellent needle training and needle exchange program so I'm probably just going to do it myself.

Although once you reach your goal maintaining is more so once a week or once ever two weeks.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, RAITEIII and Gaia262
😒 it's not an operation, it's a supplement therapy that overloads your liver with glutathione that overrides the melanin producing cells.

So let's say from a scale of skin tones of 1 to 10 with 10 being the darkest you are a natural 7 and but through time in the sun you get to 10.

Glutathione and exfoliation can get you down to 3 or 4 and when you get off you dont return to a 10 you go back to a 7 or even a 6.5

Yeah, I just realized I live in a city with an excellent needle training and needle exchange program so I'm probably just going to do it myself.

Although once you reach your goal maintaining is more so once a week or once ever two weeks.
Have u ever seen any LEGIT results of glutathione IV? And have u ever seen a comparison to shit like glutathione cream, soap, etc?

Have u ever seen any LEGIT results of glutathione IV? And have u ever seen a comparison to shit like glutathione cream, soap, etc?

Before

After

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
is there anything permanent?
There are depigmentation treatments used for vitiligo patients but we dont have access to that, but also you dont want that because you become death white.
Yes, however most use creams and other things to remove sun darkened surface skin as well as take supplements. The video example above is someone who seems to not use them all that often.

Pills and creams can provide glow, however the only thing remotely comparable would be rectal administration but I for one would *not* mess with your intestinal flora as they are critical for your long term health and wellbeing.

There are depigmentation treatments used for vitiligo patients but we dont have access to that, but also you dont want that because you become death white.
i don't want to become white, just treat my hyperpigmentation

Its administered through an iv drip , as long as you top it up every month it's essentially permanent.

Same concept as being on steroids.
I have done IV glutathione and i did 4 sessions of it but tbh i didnt see any difference. to see results u would have to do it for months

i don't want to become white, just treat my hyperpigmentation
Skin is a loving organ dude, nothing is permanent as you can and likely will hyperpigment again eventually.
I have done IV glutathione and i did 4 sessions of it but tbh i didnt see any difference. to see results u would have to do it for months
It's because you have to acclimate. 1000mg of glut once a week with 1-3000mg of Vit C, eventually twice a week, then increase glut by 500 or 1000 for a couple weeks, until you get to about 5k to 6k twice a week.

What people dont understand is that glut mostly impacts melanin deeper in the skin, eventually you will see results but what's best is a deep exfoliation and sun avoidance routine and then glut iv.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Just stack it with hydroquinone.

Just stack it with hydroquinone.
you have to cycle that 3 months on, 2-3 months off unless you want redarkening, skin thinning and dark eyes/lips.

• +1
Reactions: Lux

What is the cycling schedule like? If you take it to restore back to your childhood coloring and stop afterwards, will it remain like that if you take care of sun damage (or is it a long term thing)? Also, would it decrease the strength of undertones (since keeping that red hue is very nice looking)?

(@Gaia262)

What is the cycling schedule like? If you take it to restore back to your childhood coloring and stop afterwards, will it remain like that if you take care of sun damage (or is it a long term thing)? Also, would it decrease the strength of undertones (since keeping that red hue is very nice looking)?

(@Gaia262)
Hydroquinone can get you to your base tone but you still have to cycle to get there. It's also not as effective to already darkened skin.

What you need to do is exfoliate with likas or koji San, use a aha lotion and do sun avoidance, get most of that permanent off then use HQ.

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Hydroquinone can get you to your base tone but you still have to cycle to get there. It's also not as effective to already darkened skin.

What you need to do is exfoliate with likas or koji San, use a aha lotion and do sun avoidance, get most of that permanent off then use HQ.

ahh thank u for the help!! I think koji san and exfoliation will help out and get to a decent state. HQ might not be worth the risk/reward of damaging undertones while already decently light.

Would either injectable or sublingual Glut work in a different way to go past the fixed color without killing red undertones and is it a long term treatment or will it need to be replenished?

Dude go on skincaretalk tbh they have a whole skin bleaching subforum with good info, most people on looksmax don’t know how to do it

Keep coping for skin color

Blonde haired pigs will never look like this bad boy mexican

Dude go on skincaretalk tbh they have a whole skin bleaching subforum with good info, most people on looksmax don’t know how to do it
I've been on there for 8 years, tis true but it's mostly newbies asking for advice.

Anyone reading this look at the stickies for beginners and recognize a good chunk of users are scammers or sellers of their own products + the cheap creams everyone uses have HQ and/or steroids so dont buy.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gaia262
I've been on there for 8 years, tis true but it's mostly newbies asking for advice.

Anyone reading this look at the stickies for beginners and recognize a good chunk of users are scammers or sellers of their own products + the cheap creams everyone uses have HQ and/or steroids so dont buy.
Bro, i wanna get pale af, im already fair though, should i continue glutathione or try something else

Bro, i wanna get pale af, im already fair though, should i continue glutathione or try something else

Get Amlactin or similar lotion, or just bulk buy lactic acid and make exfoliating lotions at home.

Glutathione IV is expensive, but 1. I dont know you current color or your undertone, 2. How much money you wanna spend or 3. Your goals.

What I will say is generally speaking HQ give you a gold undertone, Glutathione is a peachy color and Kojic Acid makes you white which is why it's common in Japan and Korea.

I would search making your own kojic acid products after you see the effects of kojic san and similar products.

IV Glut is serious and young people shouldn't risk their health for a goal.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2016__10__cloud-ground-lightning-f71bba67383949648b1e519588c26342.jpg

I'd imagine unless you directly affect the melanocytes (reduce in number as well as their permanent capability to produce melanin), there is no such way. You can only change that through altering the related genes, which I somehow doubt you can.