Any slayer can relate?

misterstabone

misterstabone

Bronze
@forevergymcelling u must have experienced this many times
@Gestapo u are a slayer
@ForeverRecession u are a slayer but I see u are gone now

don't tell @averagejoe

basically I met up with this girl a couple times earlier this year but haven't met up with her for past 2 months cause too lazy + she made me more uninterested in her every time I saw her. she barely talked, only hung out in her room, not stacy, and I don't value sex that highly (low T) etc.

then I did my SMV stat check cause I noticed my looksmeter was off and remade a tinder. Legit and in the first 2 likes she was one of them (within 10 minutes). I used deblur script and could see her havent seen her in the stack yet..

She is literally watchdogging me and I am probably shoot on sight if she ever sees me irl... jfl

She messaged me like a week ago after not talking for like 6 weeks after I kept telling her I was too busy. She just said to me that she was in a 5 hour zoom meeting and I told her good job then she sent a crying cat sticker

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Gestapo
Re-read I added shit
I don't get other bitches I am just autistic lol but still I made effort to make conversation with her but she would just deflect lol. must be some female dating strat... also when a friend called her and she was talking buckets of water with him I knew it was over

• +1
Reactions: Dom
it's fucking over just found out the landwhale girl who lives in my dorm liked me

suicidio-payaso.gif