• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6789
Ngl I went to tag someone and realised it was you

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
It’s all about having a big splachnocranium. Your skull circumference can be big just because of subhumanly oversized neurocranium that makes you look like a toddler.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Good_Little_Goy, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
22.4 being 5'8?
no need to answer...:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
It looks too masculine.
My face already looks masculine this is not a good combination. Prettyboy moggs not orc
skincare and groom max for delicate features, alot women love tough looking guys, they feel protected

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It’s all about having a big splachnocranium. Your skull circumference can be big just because of subhumanly oversized neurocranium that makes you look like a toddler.
cope peanut skull is death sentence

skincare and groom max for delicate features, alot women love tough looking guys, they feel protected
Yes BUT being a men isnt easy they expect more from masculine looking guys thats why prettyboy is the best. Low expactiations just look good as prettyboy.

Can u show a pic? Of which parts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Good_Little_Goy
If framelet and/or manlet might as well have a smaller skull to at least normalize the proportions. It's ok as long as you don't look like you have microcephaly.

Yes BUT being a men isnt easy they expect more from masculine looking guys thats why prettyboy is the best. Low expactiations just look good as prettyboy.
At least youre not peanut skull

Every holly wood pretty boy has big skull
LlQN

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
If framelet and/or manlet might as well have a smaller skull to at least normalize the proportions. It's ok as long as you don't look like you have microcephaly.
I get skull moged by average white girls, its over

No? They got small skull to medium with bones.
Trust me small skull i think is easyier to look good in.
No way
Big skulls show up on camera better

Medium skull is asthetic but small peanut head is death
Especially smaller than average womans, they dont even look at you as a choice

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
1601305329769-png.698421

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 4019
I'm 22.4" at 5'6.5". Definitely disproportionate :feelswhy:

Peanut is not good yes but big neither! medium is perfect so thats basically small / average and Not peanutsize small which is tiny.
Big skull you can beef up your body and run beast mod dom game
Peanut = death
This

Better than this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I'm 22.4" at 5'6.5". Definitely disproportionate :feelswhy:
22.5 and over is ideal
sub 22 is death

so not the best but not death teir

• Woah
Reactions: RapGod
Older guys look like the guy on the top here like my uncles, but prettyboys here almost all got medium skull and face and i look like a orc it makes u look older which is bad
At least ur not peanut I have 0 options

Older guys look like the guy on the top here like my uncles, but prettyboys here almost all got medium skull and face and i look like a orc it makes u look older which is bad
I would kill for orc skull
i would bully everyone
Do you have robust frame?

At least ur not peanut I have 0 options

People treat me like i did something.
As small skull u are no danger for them so they dont focus on u i get starred like jfl they are scared legit. Too masculine sucks

People treat me like i did something.
As small skull u are no danger for them so they dont focus on u i get starred like jfl they are scared legit. Too masculine sucks
Cope small skull is submissive if you try to stand out youll be a target for insecure bullies
People always try to fight me, my whole life

Cope small skull is submissive if you try to stand out youll be a target for insecure bullies
People always try to fight me, my whole life
I went to grocerie shopping this guy who works there a big fucking guy coming out of hes car while i walk in he was infront of me bald mascular litteraly stared at me later i see he works there in the grocerie shop he litteraly turned around 3-4 times to look at me like jfl i dont even have a frame or beard and hes so anxious you are right large skull is more aggressive, but draws more attention.

I went to grocerie shopping this guy who works there a big fucking guy coming out of hes car while i walk in he was infront of me bald mascular litteraly stared at me later i see he works there in the grocerie shop he litteraly turned around 3-4 times to look at me like jfl i dont even have a frame or beard and hes so anxious you are right large skull is more aggressive, but draws more attention.
I literally had people get physical with me but that’s also cus I have a mean face

no one respects a guy with a small
Skull and narrow face

I literally had people get physical with me but that’s also cus I have a mean face

no one respects a guy with a small
Skull and narrow face

Lool we got the opposite skulls. I wish i had smaller one.