Small waist = incel trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
wide waist/midsection = bigger frame = harder mog

some ppl here are mistaking waist for hips. for an example klino dudes dont have big waists they have big hips. usually klino guys have small waist/narrow midsection and thats their biggest failo.

narrow shoulders/chest area can often be improved by bodybuilding but its way harder to widen your midsection with muscularity if you have a poor midsection area

narrow waist area is usually caused by small ribcages, having smaller ribcage is female dimorphic trait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mr007 and Saint Casanova
The thing is it's hard to have broad shoulders with small waist
Once you have broad shoulders, it doesn’t matter too much whether you have a small or big waist unless you’re trying to become an influencer.

• +1
Reactions: mr007
wide waist = bigger frame = harder mog

some ppl here are mistaking waist for hips
For the most part, larger waist means larger hips.

I think people with small waists often have smaller rib cages. That’s the issue. They can have wide shoulders though.

• +1
Once you have broad shoulders, it doesn’t matter too much whether you have a small or big waist unless you’re trying to become an influencer.
I mean it possible to have wide shoulders without big waist like that orc dude have it but on average it's not common

somewhere around 29 or 30.
I see your shoulders are still huge its quite rare to see people that big with small waist

I mean it possible to have wide shoulders without big waist like that orc dude have it but on average it's not common
A lot of roided young influencers seem to have this combo. My theory is that the waist growth doesn’t keep up with the spike in upper body growth causing this.

• +1
I see your shoulders are still huge its quite rare to see people that big with small waist
not that uncommon most people are just fat and don't lift.

• Hmm...
Lot of ethnikk cope ITT
You need to have germanic build as a man otherwise you will be seen as a fragile bitch

2106b5e702ec4bd98874db565fe1b695_lg.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and mr007
not that uncommon most people are just fat and don't lift.
Well all other big dudes i have seen have big waists aswell . And take David laid as eg . He looks wide when Alone but he looks small when he is with other big dudes .