Any softmaxxes for increasing bigonial width?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Gold
Title. Also does chewing help and if so what to chew on?

Chewing but it's dependent on genes and it's cope regardless. Jaw width should come from gonial flare.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Chewing but it's dependent on genes and it's cope regardless. Jaw width should come from gonial flare.
Chewing what? Does training masseter muscles help or is that cope? Also when you said it’s gene dependant how is that affected by chewing?

Chewing what? Does training masseter muscles help or is that cope? Also when you said it’s gene dependant how is that affected by chewing?
Some people have naturally large masseters and some people have more muscle-building potential.

Just chew gum. That's what training masseters is.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Some people have naturally large masseters and some people have more muscle-building potential.

Just chew gum. That's what training masseters is.
I don’t think chewing gum does anything. You have to chew a specific type of gum which works against resistance. Also does training your masseter muscles increase your bigonial width or will it just make it look weird, like I’ve heard in some anecdotes ?

I don’t think chewing gum does anything. You have to chew a specific type of gum which works against resistance. Also does training your masseter muscles increase your bigonial width or will it just make it look weird, like I’ve heard in some anecdotes ?
It will always look "weirder" (more bloated and round) than bone but it's still useful if you don't want surgery and your jaw is too narrow relative to your cheekbones. It's when the masseters are too big that it gets excessive.

Chewing gum is resistance.

How to know if chewing is cope for me?
It's pretty much cope for everyone. Your masseters should just have decent mass, not too much.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
It will always look "weirder" (more bloated and round) than bone but it's still useful if you don't want surgery and your jaw is too narrow relative to your cheekbones. It's when the masseters are too big that it gets excessive.

Chewing gum is resistance.
I don’t think narrow jaw is that bad it’s just that wider bigonial gives better harmony overall, but it’s not a crazy harmony breaker

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing