Any storm front cels here?

Are you a storm front cel

• Yes

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 56 75.7%

• Total voters
I believe that the white man is inherently and objectively genetically superior to other races. If that makes me a stormfrontcel than yes, I am.
Based zoomer

You guys do realise God of Abraham is a lie , I can't believe you guys believe such fairytales.
Reincarnation and the Hindu mythos on the other hand .....

idk bible got more updates than an iphone
JFL
I think we can agree though that modern day West and Christianity is cucked.
Two of the most devout christians I know are some of the most LGBT supportive I know :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just lol at the state of modern day Christcucks ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
You guys do realise God of Abraham is a lie , I can't believe you guys believe such fairytales.
Reincarnation and the Hindu mythos on the other hand .....
Greeks actually held Hindu priests in very high regards of wisdom that on par with Greek philosophers.
To bad Eurocucks and Muslims had to fuck our nation tho...

JFL
I think we can agree though that modern day West and Christianity is cucked.
Two of the most devout christians I know are some of the most LGBT supportive I know :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just lol at the state of modern day Christcucks ngl
westernized christianism is born in anatolia, actual turkey and was spreaded in the rest of the roman empire after, it has nothing to do with the original belief.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Greeks actually held Hindu priests in very high regards of wisdom that on par with Greek philosophers.
To bad Eurocucks and Muslims had to fuck our nation tho...
It was already in decline , our civilizations decline was the reason of our conquest and humiliation by the turks not the other way round.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It was already in decline , our civilizations decline was the reason of our conquest and humiliation by the turks not the other way round.
mughal empire was prosperous.

Yea but British colonialism and the islamisation of certain parts of India really accelerated its demise

westernized christianism is born in anatolia, actual turkey and was spreaded in the rest of the roman empire after, it has nothing to do with the original belief.
Constantinople got conquered by Mehmed , I am surprised why are Christians such cucks?
Is it because there whole myth is based on cuckoldry?
God cucked Mary's husband by having her have his son ???

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
mughal empire was prosperous.
It was okay , it height of economic power came with European spice trade as if was losing power to European traders and rapid rebellions.
The last great emperor actually defeated the British and made them fuck off but the economy crashes because it was dependent on European spice trade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Constantinople got conquered by Mehmed , I am surprised why are Christians such cucks?
Is it because there whole myth is based on cuckoldry.
God cucked Mary's husband by having her have his son ???
I don't talk about that, first spread of christianism in his actual form started in capadoccia but yeah many things are weird about christianism,
and none would be able to fight sultan mehmet and his 200000 soldiers atthis time, just a reminder that they became slowly the superpower of the world at this time so it's not really about religion and orthodoxs were persecuted and killed by catholics (crusaders who destroyed the city 200 years before the siege of mehmet the conqueror), even the orrthox church said that they prefer to be ruled by turks than infidel latins when the emperor accepeted the help of rome

Im Black Lives Matter :p

• Love it
2016 /pol/ gang

• Woah