Any substances that help with joint injury recovery?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Prob better to ask on roid/lifting forums, but what kind of substances can be used to speed up healing of a joint's connective tissues?

Two years ago, gymcelling with shit form and playing basketball for hours afterwards left me with pretty bad tendonitis in my dominant elbow (tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis), doc's physical therapy didn't do shit. Got back into gymcelling recently and flare-ups are really brutal, I've been doing rehab but progress is rly rly slow.

Glucosame chondroitin + MSM is used by oldcels to regenerate/protect cartilage, but would it apply to connective tissue healing?

Would growth factor peptides help with therapy efficiency?

Anyone used tb500 or bpc157 here (recovery PEDS some athletes possibly use)?

• +1
Reactions: jj43
tb500 or bpc157 is your answer, more so tb500

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2621 and curryslayerordeath
tb500 or bpc157 is your answer, more so tb500
This.

@curryslayerordeath.

Just FYI - you should inject TB500 directly into the problem area. There are many resources saying otherwise (since it has a systemic effect), but it does have a very potent local effect.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and curryslayerordeath
Glutathione

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
HGH, but you are probably poor so mk 677

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and curryslayerordeath
MSM, glucosamine, chondroitin.

• +1
I've actually just ordered bpc-157 now it's legit for healing and plan to use it to help me recover from my chin wing faster. Only worry is that because it increases cell growth it could increase the rate of cancer growth if you were to have it at the time

• Woah
Beat me to it
This.

@curryslayerordeath.

Just FYI - you should inject TB500 directly into the problem area. There are many resources saying otherwise (since it has a systemic effect), but it does have a very potent local effect.

ty, pretty much what I was looking for, probably will run for a couple weeks along PT and hope it works out well!

also, if u have experience w peptides, would u be able to send/dm a source rec? seems like a few ppl on r/peptides have been getting low quality/bunk stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I've actually just ordered bpc-157 now it's legit for healing and plan to use it to help me recover from my chin wing faster. Only worry is that because it increases cell growth it could increase the rate of cancer growth if you were to have it at the time

yea the repairing mechanisms seem incredibly helpful for a quicker recovery, cant rly do localized application tho. haha just have to hope that u dont have any dormant tumors, chin wing would be the least of ur worries in that case anyways jfl

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Inject testosterone and just hope it fixes your problem

ty, pretty much what I was looking for, probably will run for a couple weeks along PT and hope it works out well!

also, if u have experience w peptides, would u be able to send/dm a source rec? seems like a few ppl on r/peptides have been getting low quality/bunk stuff
Science.bio is most expensive but have the highest quality

• Love it
MK677 and wear compression sleeves

• Woah
Prob better to ask on roid/lifting forums, but what kind of substances can be used to speed up healing of a joint's connective tissues?

Two years ago, gymcelling with shit form and playing basketball for hours afterwards left me with pretty bad tendonitis in my dominant elbow (tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis), doc's physical therapy didn't do shit. Got back into gymcelling recently and flare-ups are really brutal, I've been doing rehab but progress is rly rly slow.

Glucosame chondroitin + MSM is used by oldcels to regenerate/protect cartilage, but would it apply to connective tissue healing?

Would growth factor peptides help with therapy efficiency?

Anyone used tb500 or bpc157 here (recovery PEDS some athletes possibly use)?
Deca (Nandrolone) is what every bodybuilder and athlete uses for joint recovery, relief and health.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Hgh, glucosamine, chondroitin, osteoblast inhibitor(possibly)

• +1