THE ULTIMATE PEPTIDE LOOKSMAXXING BIBLE: PEPTIDES FOR SEX SKIN BALDING GYMCELLING FATLOSS HEALING [MEGA THREAD] LET THERE BE LIGHT by @HernanDrago

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
THE ULTIMATE PEPTIDE LOOKSMAXXING BIBLE: PEPTIDES FOR SEX SKIN BALDING GYMCELLING FATLOSS HEALING [MEGA THREAD] LET THERE BE LIGHT by @HernanDrago

I Kept Thread Short as Possible and Dumbed it Down In Single Sentences So Please Read This Thread I Didn’t Include Any Worthless Shit That Has No Use

I Also Included Trusted Links To Buy This And The Links Include Info Too If You Want To Know More about what you take which you should :feelsuhh:

You Can Also Check This BOTB Thread Out This is where i got the idea to research about this.

Table of Contents

1 - What Are Peptides ?
2 - Peptides For Sexmaxxing
3 - Peptides For Hairmaxxing
4 - Peptides For Skinmaxxing
5 - Peptides For Sleepmaxxing
6 - Peptides For Gymcelling
7 - Peptides For Fatloss
8- Peptides For Healing

1-What Are Peptides?

In Short, Peptides are created by the body. The "building blocks" of proteins are these chains of amino acids. However, a peptide contains fewer amino acids than a protein does.Your body creates short amino acid sequences out of amino acids to communicate with tissues and control bodily functions. Peptides are the names for these little sequences.

Peptides can be compared to emails, with the individual amino acids standing in for particular phrases. You may activate particular natural processes in the body if you put the correct words together, in the proper order, and send them to the right destination.

Which Peptides Should You Use ?

In this Thread, I'll focus on some of the most well-known peptides, although your circumstances might call for different approaches. Here is how I went about looking for and utilizing peptides.

I'm Sure You All Know My Waifu Patricia I'm Going To Use These Peptides With Her Look at her deep vagina

2-Peptides For Sex

Setmelanotide

It Has Resulted in Spontaneous penile erections in males and adverse sexual reactions in females.:ogre:

Triptorelin

Triptorelin initially stimulates LH and FSH secretion, with the subsequent production of testosterone (too much testosterone will inevitably shut Your natural production of test, so cycle responsibly).:soy:

PGE-1

It could mimic insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) by potentiating the stimulation of smooth muscle cell growth by FGF, suggesting that PGE-1 may act as a progression factor in the growth cycle of these cells. It's an useful treatment for ED and maybe penile enlargement. Prostaglandins can also sensitizes oxytocin receptors and cause cervix contractions, so perhaps PGE-1 might help women to reach orgasms easier.:cool:

DSIP

It stimulates of the release of luteinizing hormone, which increases the production of testosterone.:feelsohgod:

Astressin

It improves the sexual drive under stressing conditions by reducing ACTH synthesis.:dafuckfeels:

AICAR

AMPK activators such as AICAR can improve sperm motility through boosting energy metabolism. In spermatozoa, it regulates the activity of energetic enzymes.:feelskek:

Alarelin
It is a hypothalamic peptide that increases the pituitary gland's secretion of FSH and LH
.:feelspepo:

Gonadorelin

An Agonist at short burst, Antagonist long term.:lasereyes:

Humanin

It protects against testicular and sperm cells apotosis.:feelspanties:

IGF-1 (LR3 & DES)

After simulated ischemia and reperfusion, IGF-1 (LR3 & DES) enhanced angiogenesis and inhibited caspase-3 activity in smooth muscle cells. It stimulates the growth and development of tongue myoblasts.:feelsohh:

Myostatin inhibitors

(ACE-031, Follistatin, GDF-8 & 11, and etc.) for sperm health) Circulating levels of FSH were higher than in the controls in the primary testicular failure and obstructive azoospermic group. myostatin inhibitors can Also raise seminal fluid.:feelsautistic:

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

Intranasal injection of oxytocin/carbetocin enhances monogamous behavior in men.:feelsree:

MGF (A.K.A. IGF1-Ec)

It maintains the health and growth of the tunica albuginea.:feelsping:

Prostatilen

It notably increases the efficiency of treatment of age-associated prostate diseases and, by influencing male sexual functions, significantly prolongs male sexual activity.:smonk:

PT-141,Melanotan I and II's

They have shown to have erectogenic properties (for both men and women) thought to be due to binding to melanocortin receptors in the central nervous system, particularly the hypothalamus. MT II results in increased kisspeptin mRNA in the preoptic area and increased plasma LH levels.:feelsping:

VIP

It is a potent vasodilator, regulates smooth muscle activity, epithelial cell secretion, and blood flow.:feelswow:

View attachment 1694962014184.webp

This is Hurricane Wilma She's A Liberal BLM Activist

3-Peptides For Hair

Acetyl Hexapeptide-1

It works as a bio-α-MSH peptide analog. It stimulateshair pigmentation, darkens hair and reverses the gray hair process.

AHK

It stimulates the growth of blood vessels in and around hair follicles in vitro. It can protect existing hair follicles and even help toregrow hair.

Astressin B

It’s injections revived hair follicle growth in rodent populations (likely because it reduces cortisol).

GHK-Cu

It is used to decrease fine lines and wrinkles and to improve hair regrowth.

KPV

It stimulates the production and release of melanin by melanocytes inhair (and skin), acting through melanocortin 1 receptor.

PTD-DBM (Combine With Valproic Acid)

It is a negative regulator of the Wnt/β-catenin pathway which has beenassociated with hair restoration and healing. PTD-DBM is significantlymore effective at inducing hair neogenesis when combined with ValproicAcid.

Thymosin Beta 4

It has been shown to help regrow hair in addition to PRP.

Zn-thymulin

It significantly increased hair growth over 6 months; further, there were no systematic or local side effects from the treatment. Also improves endogenous hair pigmentation for gray or graying hair.

This is Hurricane Dennis He's Trying To Steal My Waifu Patricia He's a PSL 8 Mogger

4-Peptides For Skin

Acetyl Hexapeptide-1

It works as a bio-α-MSH peptide analog. It also can help repair DNA damage caused by UV exposure and reduce theskin erythema.

Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15

It supposedly improves the comfort of sensitive skin by decreasingunpleasant sensations and pain induced by heat and capsaicin.

AHK

By increasing the secretion of endothelial growth factor and decreasing the secretion of transforming growth factor beta-1, it can stimulateblood vessel growth, particularly in the skin.

Glutathione

It may clean your acne by neutralizing oxidative stress and promoting skinregeneration It lightens the skin in healthy women and may help coverdark skin patches.

Hexapeptide-3

It has the ability to increase integrin expression and provide a signal for skin repair. Alightening effect and increased smoothness of skin was observed after 7 days.

KPV

It stimulates the production and release of melanin by melanocytes in skin and hair, acting through melanocortin 1 receptor.

Leuphasyl

It targets the wrinkle-formation mechanism of the expression of wrinkles in a unique way, it indicates as a proven efficacy forimproving firmness and skin tone, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, andmoisturizing the skin.

Melanostatin DM

It has been found to antagonize α-MSH, a common signaling molecular that tells melanocytes (pigment cells) to product melanin.

Melanotan I & II

They stimulate melanogenesis and thus provides a protective mechanism against UV rays.

Matrixyl

It activates certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and collagen/fibronectin cell proliferation.

Nonapeptide-1

It can inhibit 25-35% of tyrosinase activity and can reduce the melanin content of melanocytes by 27-43%.

PAL-GHK

It tricks fibroblasts into thinking that elastin, a common skinprotein, has been damaged. This induces the fibroblasts to grow andmultiply so that they can regenerate what they think is the lost elastin in skin. It was effective in restoring moisture and fullness to the lips.

Rigin

It has been shown to have activity against matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). This means reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as evening out skin tone,improving elasticity, and increasing skin hydration.

Syn-Coll

It is roughly 3.5 times more effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.

Tripeptide-29,

It can boost skin turnover and reduce fine lines, crow’s feet, under eye bags, and eye hollowing.

pal-VGVAPG

It is a repeating hexapeptide in the elastin molecule. It is well documented that the peptide sequence binds with high affinity to elastin-binding protein. It was found to stimulate theproliferation of human skin fibroblasts presumably via the elastinreceptor.

Its So Jova

5-Peptides For Sleep

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

It’s levels normally peak five hours after sleep begins, typically during the REM stages of sleep. Oxytocin levels are connected to light Stage Two sleep periods. A treatment for sleep disorders. In dreams, it affects social emotions.

DSIP & Deltaran

They cause tiredness, increase sleep time by 59% above placebo, and shorten sleep onset. It aids in the normalization of sleep and the regulation of sleep cycle disorders.

Epithalon

It is is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced inhumans. It restores and normalizes melatonin levels in patients who have lost some pineal function as a result of aging. I Have Also Taken it Before I Took 5mg Everyday For A Week.

This Is Lee I Hate Lee He's Going To Destroy My House in Canada

6-Peptides For Gymcelling (I'm Noble Natty So This Info Might Be Very Shit I was Given HGH As A Child)

These are Two People Who I Believe Are Completely Lifetime Natural @Geoffreyverityschofield @Naturalhypertrophy You Can Check Them Out This Isnt A Promotion Both of Them Have NO ADS on There Youtube Channel So They Earn No Money Off It

Carnitine

It is concentrated in tissues like skeletal and cardiac muscle that metabolize fatty acids as an energy source.

GLP-1

It directly stimulates the exocytosis of insulin from the pancreas.increased insulin secretion is associated with a number of trophiceffects including increased protein synthesis, reduction in thebreakdown of protein, and increased uptake of amino acids by skeletalmuscle.

HGH, GHRPs, and IGF-1s,

They cause hyperplasia which actually the number of muscle cells present in the human body.

Myostatin inhibitors (ACE-031, ACE-083, Follistatin, and etc.)

They produces significant increases in both lean body mass and thigh muscle volume.Improves force-generating capacity in muscle tissue, in part bypreserving energy supply and shifting muscle thermodynamics towardoxidative respiration.

MGF

It may lead to the activation of muscle satellite cells and the increase of MyoD as well as M-cadherin expression.

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

It prevents muscle wasting. May slightly help recover from organ degeneration.

This is Hurricane Katrina She's My Ex Waifu She Turned out to be Lesbian

7-Peptides For Fatloss

5-amino 1MQ

It is an inhibitor of nicotinamide N-methyltransferase (NNMT). Prevents the formation of white adipose tissue. Reduces cholesterol levels.

Adipotide

It causes targeted apoptosis in the blood vessels of white adipose tissue. Without a bloodsupply, the fat cells simply died. The net result was rapid weight loss, rapid decrease in body mass index, and improved insulin resistance characteristics. Also showed a decrease in food consumption.

AICAR

It mimics the effects of exercise very precisely and that repeatedadministration of AICAR has effects similar to long-term exercise.

DILP6

It may promote lipids as the primary source of catabolic energy. Itappears to bridge dFOXO, adipose tissue and brain endocrine function toregulate Drosophila longevity.

FGF19

It increases metabolic rate concurrently with an increase in fatty acid oxidation.

Obestatin

It functions as part of a complex gut-brainnetwork whereby hormones and substances from the stomach, intestine andthe brain about satiety or hunger.

HGH

It is a ADRB3 agonist, known to directly increase fat burning in adipose tissueand is also responsible thermogenesis in skeletal muscle. It's the mosteffective synthetic derivative of hGH for lowering blood sugar levels.This effect is secondary to a sustained increase in plasma insulinlevels.

IGF-1 LR3 & DES

It is associated with reversing insulin sensitivity, reducing weight and increasing metabolic expenditure.

Melanotan 1

It promotes the oxidation of fatty acids by muscle and burns fat cells.

Mots-C/CB4211

It improves insulin sensitivity. Increases brown fat function and reduces the accumulation of adipose tissue.

Myostatin inhibitors (ACE-031, Follistatin, and etc.)

They show improvement in serum biomarkers of both bone and fat metabolism.

Oxytocin/(Carbetocin)

It helps to reduce body fat accumulation and lowers glucose levels via insulin sensitivity.

Pinealon

It boosts levels of Irisin.

Selank
It prevents the accumulation of body fat. I Have Taken This Myself I Took 300mcg on Weekdays For A Month That Was long time ago Though

Setmelanotide

It binds to and activates MC4 receptors in theparaventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus and in the lateralhypothalamic area, areas involved in the regulation of appetite, andthis action is thought to underlie its appetite suppressant effects.

Tesamorelin

It reduces lipodystrophy in visceral adipose tissue, liver fat, and epicardial fat.

Xenin

It reduces food intake partly by acting through the hypothalamus.

This is Typhoon Haiyan She's Now The Current Boyfriend by my Ex waifu Katrina She's A Trans Male

8-Peptides For Healing

AHK

It increases collagen type I production by more than 300%

AOD 9604 in combination with hyaluronic acid (HA)

It is now being used to help regenerate hyaline cartilage and is showing strong efficacy inthe treatment of osteoarthritis.

ATX-GD-59

It is a safe and well-tolerated treatment for the improvement in free thyroid hormones for Graves' hyperthyroidism.

ARA-290

It may offer an effective treatment for nerve damage seen indiseases like sarcoidosis, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, celiacdisease, HIV, and more. According to Dr. Daniel Culver “ARA 290 offersnew hope for patients suffering debilitating painand severedysautonomia”.

B7-33

It has anti-fibrotic properties like relaxin, but unlike relaxin does not promote tumour growth ?
i couldn't really understand this myself but this is what the oldcel said word to word. does relaxin cause tumour wtf ?

BPC-157

It enhances healing of gastric ulcer, skin, teeth, cornea, muscle, colon-colon anastomosis, colocutaneous fistula, and segmental bonedefect.

Collagen peptides
specific collagen peptides have a positive impact on wound healing, and suggestthat these bioactive collagen peptides should be administered for better results even in cases where wound healing is expected to be normal.

Proteins were upregulated in the Collagen Peptides intervention most ofwhich were associated with contractile fibers. From what I can gathermost hydrolyzed collagen peptides (HCP) are processed down to theirbasic amino acids. You also use Collagen TriPeptide HACP for your joints and Tripeptide-29 for skin, for these have the actual amino acid chains for their respected collagen type.

CPP-ACP

It binds readily to thesurface of the tooth where it deposits a high concentration of ACP,repairing lesions in enamel and protecting against acid erosion. Several studies show that ACP fights tooth decay in animals and humans byincreasing the resistance of enamel.

DSIP

It boosts blood flow in the brain, so it can encourage healing and reduce metabolic damage.

GHK-Cu

It has a variety of roles in the human body including, but notlimited to, promoting activation of wound healing, attracting immunecells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulating collagenand glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts, and promoting blood vessel growth. It is capable of up and down regulating at least 4,000human genes, essentially resetting DNA to a healthier state

GPETAFLR
It counteracted high fat diet-induced downregulation of IL-10 andthe upregulation of pro-inflammatory markers in the mouse brain, both at gene and protein levels.

Ipamorelin

It increases bone mineral density systemically, therebyincreasing the strength of both existing bone and newly formed bone.

Lipopeptide ameliorate

It Produces collagen and hyaluronic acid.

LL-37

It has demonstrated success in helping promote wound healing (but it may play a negative role in atopic dermatitis and psoriasis).

Matrixyl

It stimulates the lower layers of the skin to heal themselves,thus accelerating the healing of wounds. Cells called fibroblasts areresponsible for knitting together wounds of the skin.

MCF/PEG-MGF

It is expressed by mechanically overloaded muscle and is involved in tissue repair and adaptation. It is expressed as a pulse following muscledamage and is involved in the activation of muscle satellite (stem)cells.

N-Acetyl-Carnosine

It’s eye drops are used to slow or reverse formation of cataracts.

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

It lowers grades of IL-6, TNFα, and IL-1β at the wound site.

Retinalamin

It has been shown to regulate metabolic processes in theretina, to render pronounced protective effects on the vascularendothelium and on the collagen fibres of perivascular connectivetissues, and to enhance the repair of damaged structures of the vascular wall.

Pinealon

It reduces apoptosis in the skin by suppressing caspase-3 expression.

Syn-Coll

It increases type I and III collagen production by 2-3 fold overbaseline levels. The effects appear to last for about 72 hours beforestarting to diminish.

This is also Sold out as of Now

Tesamorelin
It heals peripheral nerve injuries.

Tripeptide-29
It may stimulate glucose uptake and reduce fibrosis, both by inhibiting DPP4, opens a number of research avenues in the control ofnot just diabetes, but its pathologic sequelae as well. This is Soldout As of Now JFL

Thymosin alpha 1
It improve healing of the gums, soft tissue surrounding the injury and promotes survival of replanted teeth.

VIP
It helps with healing activity of the brain.

This is Xangsane A 31 Year Old Women An Austic Incel Has Been Pretending To Be Her You Can Clearly See Her Vagina @Xangsane :forcedsmile:

Reconstitution(IMPORTANT): copything this from his thread since he explained it very well
When you receive your peptide, it will be freeze dried. It will be solid. You will have to reconstitute it. You will need bacteriostatic water aka BAC water or sterile water. Using your insulin syringe, stick it in the vial(water), flip it upside down and draw. I usually use 1mL of water to reconstitute, but you can play around with this. Next, stick the syringe into the peptide vial and inject the water. When youre done, roll the vial around gently to mix it. This is the final mixture that you will inject.
Depending on how much of the peptide is in each vial(such as 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, etc) and the amount of water you use(0.5mL, 1mL, etc), Your solution will have different ratios. The formula is mg/mL(This should be common sense). Just use the right amount of solution to match the daily dosage.

So Why Did I Add Hurricanes And Typhoons ?

No Tiktokcel Would Have Read This Since They Have An IQ of Room Temperature & Attention Span of A Goldfish They Wouldn't Even Scrolldown This Far JFL

Why Does This Thread Deserve BOTB ?

There Isnt A Good Peptide Thread For Everything on This Forum And I Dumbed It Down in Single Sentences So Titokcels can Understand This is The Last Good Thread I Will Make Until I Get Something Related To Me

Source of This Information
Couple Oldcels Podcast's on Youtube

Why Do I Have Garou Pilled Photo on My Profile ?
So Tiktokcels Can Click on This Thread

Doses ?
Doses Can Depend on Person To Person I Have Told The Doses Of The Stuff I Have Taken

Tagging Mods I'm Sorry

@enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @TRUE_CEL cel @NumbThePain @Kingkellz @Preston @AscendingHero @SLA @Lmao @0hMan @Chad1212 @Lorsss @Gargantuan @emeraldglass

Attachments

• 1694962111570.jpeg
    1694962111570.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694962148371.webp
    224.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694962735526.jpeg
    1694962735526.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694968918344.jpeg
    1694968918344.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1694971241775.jpeg
    1694971241775.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Timmy, Deleted member 4397 and 22 others
Idk if you copied these or wrote them, but mirin the High effort and attempts to get into BOTB

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Nice thread brah

• Love it

I Kept Thread Short as Possible and Dumbed it Down In Single Sentences So Please Read This Thread I Didn’t Include Any Worthless Shit That Has No Use

I Also Included Trusted Links To Buy This And The Links Include Info Too If You Want To Know More about what you take which you should :feelsuhh:

You Can Also Check This BOTB Thread Out This is where i got the idea to research about this.

Table of Contents

1 - What Are Peptides ?
7 - Peptides For Fatloss
8- Peptides For Healing

1-What Are Peptides?

In Short, Peptides are created by the body. The "building blocks" of proteins are these chains of amino acids. However, a peptide contains fewer amino acids than a protein does.Your body creates short amino acid sequences out of amino acids to communicate with tissues and control bodily functions. Peptides are the names for these little sequences.

Peptides can be compared to emails, with the individual amino acids standing in for particular phrases. You may activate particular natural processes in the body if you put the correct words together, in the proper order, and send them to the right destination.

In this Thread, I'll focus on some of the most well-known peptides, although your circumstances might call for different approaches. Here is how I went about looking for and utilizing peptides.

View attachment 2436204
I'm Sure You All Know My Waifu Patricia I'm Going To Use These Peptides With Her Look at her deep vagina

2-Peptides For Sex

Setmelanotide

It Has Resulted in Spontaneous penile erections in males and adverse sexual reactions in females.:ogre:

Triptorelin

Triptorelin initially stimulates LH and FSH secretion, with the subsequent production of testosterone (too much testosterone will inevitably shut Your natural production of test, so cycle responsibly).:soy:

PGE-1

It could mimic insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) by potentiating the stimulation of smooth muscle cell growth by FGF, suggesting that PGE-1 may act as a progression factor in the growth cycle of these cells. It's an useful treatment for ED and maybe penile enlargement. Prostaglandins can also sensitizes oxytocin receptors and cause cervix contractions, so perhaps PGE-1 might help women to reach orgasms easier.:cool:

DSIP

It stimulates of the release of luteinizing hormone, which increases the production of testosterone.:feelsohgod:

Astressin

It improves the sexual drive under stressing conditions by reducing ACTH synthesis.:dafuckfeels:

AICAR

AMPK activators such as AICAR can improve sperm motility through boosting energy metabolism. In spermatozoa, it regulates the activity of energetic enzymes.:feelskek:

Alarelin
It is a hypothalamic peptide that increases the pituitary gland's secretion of FSH and LH

Gonadorelin

Humanin

IGF-1 (LR3 & DES)

After simulated ischemia and reperfusion, IGF-1 (LR3 & DES) enhanced angiogenesis and inhibited caspase-3 activity in smooth muscle cells. It stimulates the growth and development of tongue myoblasts.:feelsohh:

Myostatin inhibitors

(ACE-031, Follistatin, GDF-8 & 11, and etc.) for sperm health) Circulating levels of FSH were higher than in the controls in the primary testicular failure and obstructive azoospermic group. myostatin inhibitors can Also raise seminal fluid.:feelsautistic:

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

Intranasal injection of oxytocin/carbetocin enhances monogamous behavior in men.:feelsree:

MGF (A.K.A. IGF1-Ec)

Prostatilen

It notably increases the efficiency of treatment of age-associated prostate diseases and, by influencing male sexual functions, significantly prolongs male sexual activity.:smonk:

They have shown to have erectogenic properties (for both men and women) thought to be due to binding to melanocortin receptors in the central nervous system, particularly the hypothalamus. MT II results in increased kisspeptin mRNA in the preoptic area and increased plasma LH levels.:feelsping:

VIP

It is a potent vasodilator, regulates smooth muscle activity, epithelial cell secretion, and blood flow.:feelswow:

View attachment 2436200

3-Peptides For Hair

Acetyl Hexapeptide-1

It works as a bio-α-MSH peptide analog. It stimulateshair pigmentation, darkens hair and reverses the gray hair process.

AHK

It stimulates the growth of blood vessels in and around hair follicles in vitro. It can protect existing hair follicles and even help toregrow hair.

Astressin B

It’s injections revived hair follicle growth in rodent populations (likely because it reduces cortisol).

GHK-Cu

KPV

It stimulates the production and release of melanin by melanocytes inhair (and skin), acting through melanocortin 1 receptor.

It is a negative regulator of the Wnt/β-catenin pathway which has beenassociated with hair restoration and healing. PTD-DBM is significantlymore effective at inducing hair neogenesis when combined with ValproicAcid.

Thymosin Beta 4

Zn-thymulin

It significantly increased hair growth over 6 months; further, there were no systematic or local side effects from the treatment. Also improves endogenous hair pigmentation for gray or graying hair.

View attachment 2436212

This is Hurricane Dennis He's Trying To Steal My Waifu Patricia He's a PSL 8 Mogger

4-Peptides For Skin

Acetyl Hexapeptide-1

It works as a bio-α-MSH peptide analog. It also can help repair DNA damage caused by UV exposure and reduce theskin erythema.

Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15

It supposedly improves the comfort of sensitive skin by decreasingunpleasant sensations and pain induced by heat and capsaicin.

AHK

By increasing the secretion of endothelial growth factor and decreasing the secretion of transforming growth factor beta-1, it can stimulateblood vessel growth, particularly in the skin.

Glutathione

It may clean your acne by neutralizing oxidative stress and promoting skinregeneration It lightens the skin in healthy women and may help coverdark skin patches.

Hexapeptide-3

It has the ability to increase integrin expression and provide a signal for skin repair. Alightening effect and increased smoothness of skin was observed after 7 days.

KPV

It stimulates the production and release of melanin by melanocytes in skin and hair, acting through melanocortin 1 receptor.

Leuphasyl

It targets the wrinkle-formation mechanism of the expression of wrinkles in a unique way, it indicates as a proven efficacy forimproving firmness and skin tone, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, andmoisturizing the skin.

Melanostatin DM

It has been found to antagonize α-MSH, a common signaling molecular that tells melanocytes (pigment cells) to product melanin.

Melanotan I & II

They stimulate melanogenesis and thus provides a protective mechanism against UV rays.

Matrixyl

It activates certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and collagen/fibronectin cell proliferation.

Nonapeptide-1

It can inhibit 25-35% of tyrosinase activity and can reduce the melanin content of melanocytes by 27-43%.

PAL-GHK

It tricks fibroblasts into thinking that elastin, a common skinprotein, has been damaged. This induces the fibroblasts to grow andmultiply so that they can regenerate what they think is the lost elastin in skin. It was effective in restoring moisture and fullness to the lips.

Rigin

It has been shown to have activity against matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). This means reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as evening out skin tone,improving elasticity, and increasing skin hydration.

Syn-Coll

Tripeptide-29,

It can boost skin turnover and reduce fine lines, crow’s feet, under eye bags, and eye hollowing.

pal-VGVAPG

It is a repeating hexapeptide in the elastin molecule. It is well documented that the peptide sequence binds with high affinity to elastin-binding protein. It was found to stimulate theproliferation of human skin fibroblasts presumably via the elastinreceptor.
View attachment 2436219
Its So Jova

5-Peptides For Sleep

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

It’s levels normally peak five hours after sleep begins, typically during the REM stages of sleep. Oxytocin levels are connected to light Stage Two sleep periods. A treatment for sleep disorders. In dreams, it affects social emotions.

DSIP & Deltaran

They cause tiredness, increase sleep time by 59% above placebo, and shorten sleep onset. It aids in the normalization of sleep and the regulation of sleep cycle disorders.

Epithalon

It is is the synthetic version of the polypeptide Epithalamin which is naturally produced inhumans. It restores and normalizes melatonin levels in patients who have lost some pineal function as a result of aging. I Have Also Taken it Before I Took 5mg Everyday For A Week.

View attachment 2436221

6-Peptides For Gymcelling (I'm Noble Natty So This Info Might Be Very Shit I was Given HGH As A Child)

View attachment 2436408View attachment 2436409

These are Two People Who I Believe Are Completely Lifetime Natural @Geoffreyverityschofield @Naturalhypertrophy You Can Check Them Out This Isnt A Promotion Both of Them Have NO ADS on There Youtube Channel So They Earn No Money Off It

Carnitine

It is concentrated in tissues like skeletal and cardiac muscle that metabolize fatty acids as an energy source.

GLP-1

It directly stimulates the exocytosis of insulin from the pancreas.increased insulin secretion is associated with a number of trophiceffects including increased protein synthesis, reduction in thebreakdown of protein, and increased uptake of amino acids by skeletalmuscle.

HGH, GHRPs, and IGF-1s,

They cause hyperplasia which actually the number of muscle cells present in the human body.

They produces significant increases in both lean body mass and thigh muscle volume.Improves force-generating capacity in muscle tissue, in part bypreserving energy supply and shifting muscle thermodynamics towardoxidative respiration.

MGF

It may lead to the activation of muscle satellite cells and the increase of MyoD as well as M-cadherin expression.

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

View attachment 2436237

7-Peptides For Fatloss

5-amino 1MQ

It is an inhibitor of nicotinamide N-methyltransferase (NNMT). Prevents the formation of white adipose tissue. Reduces cholesterol levels.

Adipotide

It causes targeted apoptosis in the blood vessels of white adipose tissue. Without a bloodsupply, the fat cells simply died. The net result was rapid weight loss, rapid decrease in body mass index, and improved insulin resistance characteristics. Also showed a decrease in food consumption.

AICAR

It mimics the effects of exercise very precisely and that repeatedadministration of AICAR has effects similar to long-term exercise.

DILP6

It may promote lipids as the primary source of catabolic energy. Itappears to bridge dFOXO, adipose tissue and brain endocrine function toregulate Drosophila longevity.

FGF19

It increases metabolic rate concurrently with an increase in fatty acid oxidation.

Obestatin

It functions as part of a complex gut-brainnetwork whereby hormones and substances from the stomach, intestine andthe brain about satiety or hunger.

HGH

It is a ADRB3 agonist, known to directly increase fat burning in adipose tissueand is also responsible thermogenesis in skeletal muscle. It's the mosteffective synthetic derivative of hGH for lowering blood sugar levels.This effect is secondary to a sustained increase in plasma insulinlevels.

IGF-1 LR3 & DES

It is associated with reversing insulin sensitivity, reducing weight and increasing metabolic expenditure.

Melanotan 1

Mots-C/CB4211

It improves insulin sensitivity. Increases brown fat function and reduces the accumulation of adipose tissue.

Oxytocin/(Carbetocin)

It helps to reduce body fat accumulation and lowers glucose levels via insulin sensitivity.

Pinealon

Selank
It prevents the accumulation of body fat. I Have Taken This Myself I Took 300mcg on Weekdays For A Month That Was long time ago Though

Setmelanotide

It binds to and activates MC4 receptors in theparaventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus and in the lateralhypothalamic area, areas involved in the regulation of appetite, andthis action is thought to underlie its appetite suppressant effects.

Tesamorelin

It reduces lipodystrophy in visceral adipose tissue, liver fat, and epicardial fat.

Xenin

View attachment 2436254

This is Typhoon Haiyan She's Now The Current Boyfriend by my Ex waifu Katrina She's A Trans Male

8-Peptides For Healing

AHK

It is now being used to help regenerate hyaline cartilage and is showing strong efficacy inthe treatment of osteoarthritis.

ATX-GD-59

It is a safe and well-tolerated treatment for the improvement in free thyroid hormones for Graves' hyperthyroidism.

ARA-290

It may offer an effective treatment for nerve damage seen indiseases like sarcoidosis, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, celiacdisease, HIV, and more. According to Dr. Daniel Culver “ARA 290 offersnew hope for patients suffering debilitating painand severedysautonomia”.

B7-33

It has anti-fibrotic properties like relaxin, but unlike relaxin does not promote tumour growth ?
i couldn't really understand this myself but this is what the oldcel said word to word. does relaxin cause tumour wtf ?

BPC-157

It enhances healing of gastric ulcer, skin, teeth, cornea, muscle, colon-colon anastomosis, colocutaneous fistula, and segmental bonedefect.

Collagen peptides
specific collagen peptides have a positive impact on wound healing, and suggestthat these bioactive collagen peptides should be administered for better results even in cases where wound healing is expected to be normal.

Proteins were upregulated in the Collagen Peptides intervention most ofwhich were associated with contractile fibers. From what I can gathermost hydrolyzed collagen peptides (HCP) are processed down to theirbasic amino acids. You also use Collagen TriPeptide HACP for your joints and Tripeptide-29 for skin, for these have the actual amino acid chains for their respected collagen type.

CPP-ACP

It binds readily to thesurface of the tooth where it deposits a high concentration of ACP,repairing lesions in enamel and protecting against acid erosion. Several studies show that ACP fights tooth decay in animals and humans byincreasing the resistance of enamel.

DSIP

It boosts blood flow in the brain, so it can encourage healing and reduce metabolic damage.

GHK-Cu

It has a variety of roles in the human body including, but notlimited to, promoting activation of wound healing, attracting immunecells, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, stimulating collagenand glycosaminoglycan synthesis in skin fibroblasts, and promoting blood vessel growth. It is capable of up and down regulating at least 4,000human genes, essentially resetting DNA to a healthier state

GPETAFLR
It counteracted high fat diet-induced downregulation of IL-10 andthe upregulation of pro-inflammatory markers in the mouse brain, both at gene and protein levels.

Ipamorelin

It increases bone mineral density systemically, therebyincreasing the strength of both existing bone and newly formed bone.

Lipopeptide ameliorate

LL-37

It has demonstrated success in helping promote wound healing (but it may play a negative role in atopic dermatitis and psoriasis).

Matrixyl

It stimulates the lower layers of the skin to heal themselves,thus accelerating the healing of wounds. Cells called fibroblasts areresponsible for knitting together wounds of the skin.

MCF/PEG-MGF

It is expressed by mechanically overloaded muscle and is involved in tissue repair and adaptation. It is expressed as a pulse following muscledamage and is involved in the activation of muscle satellite (stem)cells.

N-Acetyl-Carnosine

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

Retinalamin

It has been shown to regulate metabolic processes in theretina, to render pronounced protective effects on the vascularendothelium and on the collagen fibres of perivascular connectivetissues, and to enhance the repair of damaged structures of the vascular wall.

Pinealon

Syn-Coll

It increases type I and III collagen production by 2-3 fold overbaseline levels. The effects appear to last for about 72 hours beforestarting to diminish.

Tesamorelin

Tripeptide-29
It may stimulate glucose uptake and reduce fibrosis, both by inhibiting DPP4, opens a number of research avenues in the control ofnot just diabetes, but its pathologic sequelae as well. This is Soldout As of Now JFL

Thymosin alpha 1
It improve healing of the gums, soft tissue surrounding the injury and promotes survival of replanted teeth.

VIP

View attachment 2436369View attachment 2436372
This is Xangsane A 31 Year Old Women An Austic Incel Has Been Pretending To Be Her You Can Clearly See Her Vagina @Xangsane :forcedsmile:

Reconstitution(IMPORTANT): copything this from his thread since he explained it very well
When you receive your peptide, it will be freeze dried. It will be solid. You will have to reconstitute it. You will need bacteriostatic water aka BAC water or sterile water. Using your insulin syringe, stick it in the vial(water), flip it upside down and draw. I usually use 1mL of water to reconstitute, but you can play around with this. Next, stick the syringe into the peptide vial and inject the water. When youre done, roll the vial around gently to mix it. This is the final mixture that you will inject.
Depending on how much of the peptide is in each vial(such as 1mg, 2mg, 5mg, etc) and the amount of water you use(0.5mL, 1mL, etc), Your solution will have different ratios. The formula is mg/mL(This should be common sense). Just use the right amount of solution to match the daily dosage.

No Tiktokcel Would Have Read This Since They Have An IQ of Room Temperature & Attention Span of A Goldfish They Wouldn't Even Scrolldown This Far JFL

There Isnt A Good Peptide Thread For Everything on This Forum And I Dumbed It Down in Single Sentences So Titokcels can Understand This is The Last Good Thread I Will Make Until I Get Something Related To Me

Why Do I Have Curry Elixir's Photo on My Profile ?

Doses ?
Doses Can Depend on Person To Person I Have Told The Doses Of The Stuff I Have Taken

Tagging Mods I'm Sorry

@enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @TRUE_CEL cel @NumbThePain @Kingkellz @Preston @AscendingHero @SLA @Lmao @0hMan @Tyroneelite @Chad1212 @Lorsss @Gargantuan @emeraldglass
What is that xangsane shit blud 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss, Skywalker, lilxder2 and 6 others
I swear I’ve read a post like this like 100 times already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, Banderacell, callisto and 2 others
Great formatting retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, callisto and Deleted member 43403
Tldrn

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 43403, Amadeus and 1 other person
New Xangsane alt just dropped, he is trying to brainwash us with his hurricane shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Zonar, callisto and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Tr1stann
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, garoupilled_, saiya_online and 1 other person
Great thread, your threads are so high effort mirin

Myostatin inhibitors

It doesn't actually inhib "all" myostatin like an AI, right? Also, would you recommend taking peps like that or any others during puberty?

• Love it
  • JFL
bookmarked

• Love it

It doesn't actually inhib "all" myostatin like an AI, right? Also, would you recommend taking peps like that or any others during puberty?
Who Are You Having Sex With During Puberty :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: JCaesar
Good thread Garoupiled, best mod in here

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Napoleon1800, garoupilled_ and 2 others
are the testosterone increases from DSIP enough to have an athletic/performance impact

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BloodClot and Deleted member 43403
good list.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 43403
New xangsane alt just dropped

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 43403
Who Are You Having Sex With During Puberty :feelsrope:
I don't get sex right now 😭 I thought no myostatin could be beneficial for puberty cause that's what doesn't let your body produce muscle like a gorilla 💪

Kids born with a no myostatin deficiency got crazy muscle without touching a weight in their life, wouldn't you have an effect similar to that by inhibiting myostatin in theory (especially during development)?

Last edited:

Also I thought you were @garoupilled_ with that pfp just realized it now lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and garoupilled_
tf is that avi nigga change that shit or I'm banning you

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, 0hMan, saiya_online and 3 others
are the testosterone increases from DSIP enough to have an athletic/performance impact
It Stimulates Luteinizing Hormone I Don't Really Think It Will Have That Big Effect on it.:unsure::think::feelswat:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
I’m gonna buy deep sleep inducing peptide since I have insomnia

• Love it

Table of Contents

1 - What Are Peptides ?
7 - Peptides For Fatloss
8- Peptides For Healing

1-What Are Peptides?

View attachment 2436431

2-Peptides For Sex

Setmelanotide

Triptorelin

PGE-1

DSIP

Astressin

AICAR

Alarelin

Gonadorelin

Humanin

IGF-1 (LR3 & DES)

Myostatin inhibitors

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

MGF (A.K.A. IGF1-Ec)

Prostatilen

VIP

View attachment 2436200

3-Peptides For Hair

Acetyl Hexapeptide-1

AHK

Astressin B

GHK-Cu

KPV

Thymosin Beta 4

Zn-thymulin

View attachment 2436212

4-Peptides For Skin

Acetyl Hexapeptide-1

Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15

AHK

Glutathione

Hexapeptide-3

KPV

Leuphasyl

Melanostatin DM

Melanotan I & II

Matrixyl

Nonapeptide-1

PAL-GHK

Rigin

Syn-Coll

Tripeptide-29,

pal-VGVAPG

View attachment 2436219
Its So Jova

5-Peptides For Sleep

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

DSIP & Deltaran

Epithalon

View attachment 2436221

View attachment 2436408View attachment 2436409

Carnitine

GLP-1

HGH, GHRPs, and IGF-1s,

MGF

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

View attachment 2436237

7-Peptides For Fatloss

5-amino 1MQ

Adipotide

AICAR

DILP6

FGF19

Obestatin

HGH

IGF-1 LR3 & DES

Melanotan 1

Mots-C/CB4211

Oxytocin/(Carbetocin)

Pinealon

Selank

Setmelanotide

Tesamorelin

Xenin

View attachment 2436254

8-Peptides For Healing

AHK

ATX-GD-59

ARA-290

B7-33

BPC-157

Collagen peptides

CPP-ACP

DSIP

GHK-Cu

GPETAFLR

Ipamorelin

Lipopeptide ameliorate

LL-37

Matrixyl

MCF/PEG-MGF

N-Acetyl-Carnosine

Oxytocin/Carbetocin

Retinalamin

Pinealon

Syn-Coll

Tesamorelin

Tripeptide-29

Thymosin alpha 1

VIP

View attachment 2436369View attachment 2436372

Why Do I Have Garou Pilled Photo on My Profile ?

Doses ?

Tagging Mods I'm Sorry

@enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @TRUE_CEL cel @NumbThePain @Kingkellz @Preston @AscendingHero @SLA @Lmao @0hMan @Chad1212 @Lorsss @Gargantuan @emeraldglass
DNRD + Jova mogs
3639455 1694562265929

• Love it
Captain america experiment

mfers after reading every word

Attachments

• captain-america-experiment.gif
    captain-america-experiment.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Constantin Denis, Zonar and 3 others
  • JFL
New xangsane alt just dropped
New Xangsane alt just dropped, he is trying to brainwash us with his hurricane shit
What is that xangsane shit blud 💀
@HernanDrago

Hurricane Hernan was the second of three Category 5 hurricanes during the 2002 Pacific hurricane season. The twelfth tropical cyclone, tenth named storm and sixth hurricane of the season, Hernan originated from a tropical wave that formed in the Atlantic Ocean and crossed to the Pacific Ocean. The wave spawned a low-pressure area which organized into a tropical depression on August 30, a tropical storm on August 31 and a hurricane later that day.[1] Hernan rapidly intensified and reached peak intensity as a Category 5 storm on the Saffir–Simpson hurricane scale. Proceeding northwest, it maintained this strength for eight hours, but on September 2 it entered cooler waters and began to weaken. By September 6 it had degenerated into a remnant area of low pressure.[1]

Hurricane Hernan

Hernan near peak intensity on September 1
Meteorological history
Formed
August 30, 2002
Remnant low
September 6, 2002
Dissipated
September 6, 2002
Category 5 hurricane
1-minute sustained (SSHWS/NWS)
Highest winds
160 mph (260 km/h)
Lowest pressure
921 mbar (hPa); 27.20 inHg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara, Deleted member 43403, John Cracovizk and 1 other person
aint no way this nigga changed my avi to @enchanted_elixir's @HernanDrago are you even capable of being original

• JFL
@HernanDrago

Hurricane Hernan was the second of three Category 5 hurricanes during the 2002 Pacific hurricane season. The twelfth tropical cyclone, tenth named storm and sixth hurricane of the season, Hernan originated from a tropical wave that formed in the Atlantic Ocean and crossed to the Pacific Ocean. The wave spawned a low-pressure area which organized into a tropical depression on August 30, a tropical storm on August 31 and a hurricane later that day.[1] Hernan rapidly intensified and reached peak intensity as a Category 5 storm on the Saffir–Simpson hurricane scale. Proceeding northwest, it maintained this strength for eight hours, but on September 2 it entered cooler waters and began to weaken. By September 6 it had degenerated into a remnant area of low pressure.[1]

Hurricane Hernan

Hernan near peak intensity on September 1
Meteorological history
Formed
August 30, 2002
Remnant low
September 6, 2002
Dissipated
September 6, 2002
Category 5 hurricane
1-minute sustained (SSHWS/NWS)
Highest winds
160 mph (260 km/h)
Lowest pressure
921 mbar (hPa); 27.20 inHg
Why don't you just become a meteorologist, would your parents allow you to?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Xangsane
Bump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
aint no way this nigga changed my avi to @enchanted_elixir's @HernanDrago are you even capable of being original
It's some form of amalgamation shape shifter using parts of different users to create a PSL autist :lul:

• JFL
Hey look its @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Thought this was @garoupilled_ banger because you had the same garou pfp earlier

• JFL
Great thread

• Love it
What you recommend taking

• Love it
Not worth taxing your liver and kidneys.

Stay away from this garbage.

• +1
What you recommend taking
You Can Take Anything That Has Been Linked Or If You Tell Me What Do You Need It For I Can Suggest Something

• +1
Reactions: vulcan_
Not worth taxing your liver and kidneys.

Stay away from this garbage.
I Have Taken Some of This Myself I Don't Have Any Issues And I'm Planning To Take More In Respect To What I Need This Is At Least Better Than Pumping Your Penis In Some Weird Shit JFL

I Have Taken Some of This Myself I Don't Have Any Issues And I'm Planning To Take More In Respect To What I Need This Is At Least Better Than Pumping Your Penis In Some Weird Shit JFL

All exogenous compounds are organ taxing. The effects don’t show until 5-7 years down the line.

Easiest way to induce tumors and imbalance your hormones

• +1
Reactions: VrilChad
Copy Pasting Garou Pilled Tags experimenting to see if these Can Be Tagged Without Pictures no ban please i need to get 20 reactions to qualify botb wont do this again i promise:feelswat:
@ArcticStorm@exo @MeKKa @Hoso@Vain786@Biggdink@Ekil73_YT@Erudición@WanderingBurro @anoright@Jacob Hate @Phillybeard1996@Ai Impact@Iteration @Marsik@nineteen@subhuman incel@SubhumanCurrycel@holdin'on@hattrick @kumquat@pneumocystosis@KING REIDYZ@SuperSpoonman@RetardSubhuman @Bojack@Shieda_Kayn@BigJimsWornOutTires@Manchild@Anchor_Ship@fauxfox @Octillionaire@gribsufer1 @soldier_puzzle662@PrinceLuenLeoncur@rand anon@Zangano1 @Maesthetics=King @Kronos@incel194012940@Matthias8272@EverythingMattersCel@copefuel@OldRooster@Reckless Turtle@Suimaxxer @Kronos @Bojack@DaRealSixpence @anon56@attarde75 @spiderman2@Reformed@Blackgymmax@BongMog@AscendedPirate@ascendedd@andy9432@St.TikTokcel@User49@CristianT@eduardkoopman@Eduardo DOV @Dr. Bruh@FML0908@Anchor_Ship @EasyMan875 @Akuma@brainregeneration@brain_destruction@mecha72 @Brazitard@the BULL@DefinitelyNT @cloUder @JCaesar@Nad@Viceversus173@vinn98@marauder@Zer0/∞@WanderingBurro @rtqex@redmaxx @baldingmanlet2077@HighClassMaxing@High Cortisol Chad@HighIQcel@highschoolneverends @Incaseofinves@Squirtoutmabooty@thereallegend@ihatereddit @Escarabajo@Splinter901@Mumbai Savior@datboijj@Razeb@Enfant terrible@HumidVent@Ethniframementalcel@MoggerGaston@Moggedbyevery1@MoggedInMumbai@Aladin@cytoplasm@Pikabro@Bushman@Sanguinius@fogdart @WayneSarcosuhus@latincell95 @latincel_v5@latino_@Acne Victim@Tyronecell @Deepmaxer@hopeless NTmaxxer@Vain786@FML0908 @lilrope@efidescontinuado@mrriceguy@Bonesbonesbonesbone@skinnytwink@zv1212 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog@dutchboi@malicieusss@reptiles@Grel Hellscream @Geoff2024@moggingmachine @colesp@baldgeeza @ShazamM@try2beme@Allornothing@julianchicago@optimisticzoomer@GnomePilledSigma@Interested@Indra@HAPAgymcel@5.5psl @Lawton88 @keepgrindingbro @russiancel @RussianTruecel@Blackpilled1027@longjohnmong@blite@holdin'on@lelouch@Sub0@itisoverboyos@It'snotover @misc001 @Detective@chrisN @chibi @chigoha@VenatorLuparius @agoostis@N1666@N1c@Oberyn @mrfriedrice@eyebagcel@eyebagcel9999@AscendingHero@ascension@ascension! @Gioscottii@inferiorpispot234@MrGlutton@volcelfatcel@kilgrave@Wannabe Chad@normie_joe@Beastimmung@newperson@geezcel @brea @JudgeandJury@khvirgin @Ozell Israelite@x052xxxx52111111@Razeb@Cheesyrumble @czwarty@Yuno_howitez@looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer14 @QQ442244@apemaxxed@beypazarisoda0@beyond@sub5inchcel@Whatashame @Tomboyslayer@tombradylover@DaniloGomes@Jarate@Moggedbyevery1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Important Information Ahead
I'm Remastering The Thread With Better Formatting And Adding A Lot More Peptides

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: VrilChad and Chintuck22
Great formatting retard
I'm Remastering It with spoilers like @Prettyboy & Adding A Lot More Will Be Uploaded At 1PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
View attachment 2437722Copy Pasting Garou Pilled Tags experimenting to see if these Can Be Tagged Without Pictures no ban please i need to get 20 reactions to qualify botb wont do this again i promise:feelswat:
@ArcticStorm@exo @MeKKa @Hoso@Vain786@Biggdink@Ekil73_YT@Erudición@WanderingBurro @anoright@Jacob Hate @Phillybeard1996@Ai Impact@Iteration @Marsik@nineteen@subhuman incel@SubhumanCurrycel@holdin'on@hattrick @kumquat@pneumocystosis@KING REIDYZ@SuperSpoonman@RetardSubhuman @Bojack@Shieda_Kayn@BigJimsWornOutTires@Manchild@Anchor_Ship@fauxfox @Octillionaire@gribsufer1 @soldier_puzzle662@PrinceLuenLeoncur@rand anon@Zangano1 @Maesthetics=King @Kronos@incel194012940@Matthias8272@EverythingMattersCel@copefuel@OldRooster@Reckless Turtle@Suimaxxer @Kronos @Bojack@DaRealSixpence @anon56@attarde75 @spiderman2@Reformed@Blackgymmax@BongMog@AscendedPirate@ascendedd@andy9432@St.TikTokcel@User49@CristianT@eduardkoopman@Eduardo DOV @Dr. Bruh@FML0908@Anchor_Ship @EasyMan875 @Akuma@brainregeneration@brain_destruction@mecha72 @Brazitard@the BULL@DefinitelyNT @cloUder @JCaesar@Nad@Viceversus173@vinn98@marauder@Zer0/∞@WanderingBurro @rtqex@redmaxx @baldingmanlet2077@HighClassMaxing@High Cortisol Chad@HighIQcel@highschoolneverends @Incaseofinves@Squirtoutmabooty@thereallegend@ihatereddit @Escarabajo@Splinter901@Mumbai Savior@datboijj@Razeb@Enfant terrible@HumidVent@Ethniframementalcel@MoggerGaston@Moggedbyevery1@MoggedInMumbai@Aladin@cytoplasm@Pikabro@Bushman@Sanguinius@fogdart @WayneSarcosuhus@latincell95 @latincel_v5@latino_@Acne Victim@Tyronecell @Deepmaxer@hopeless NTmaxxer@Vain786@FML0908 @lilrope@efidescontinuado@mrriceguy@Bonesbonesbonesbone@skinnytwink@zv1212 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog@dutchboi@malicieusss@reptiles@Grel Hellscream @Geoff2024@moggingmachine @colesp@baldgeeza @ShazamM@try2beme@Allornothing@julianchicago@optimisticzoomer@GnomePilledSigma@Interested@Indra@HAPAgymcel@5.5psl @Lawton88 @keepgrindingbro @russiancel @RussianTruecel@Blackpilled1027@longjohnmong@blite@holdin'on@lelouch@Sub0@itisoverboyos@It'snotover @misc001 @Detective@chrisN @chibi @chigoha@VenatorLuparius @agoostis@N1666@N1c@Oberyn @mrfriedrice@eyebagcel@eyebagcel9999@AscendingHero@ascension@ascension! @Gioscottii@inferiorpispot234@MrGlutton@volcelfatcel@kilgrave@Wannabe Chad@normie_joe@Beastimmung@newperson@geezcel @brea @JudgeandJury@khvirgin @Ozell Israelite@x052xxxx52111111@Razeb@Cheesyrumble @czwarty@Yuno_howitez@looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer14 @QQ442244@apemaxxed@beypazarisoda0@beyond@sub5inchcel@Whatashame @Tomboyslayer@tombradylover@DaniloGomes@Jarate@Moggedbyevery1
Jova mogs

where is enclomiphene?