Any success asian men get is when they purely emulate white guys. - Kpop men WANT to be white.

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Any success asian men get is when they purely emulate white guys. - Kpop men WANT to be white.

Kpop guys only gain any success when they
- dye their hair blonde like a white man
- inject gluth shit, bleach, and makeup to get pale skin like a white man
- wear blue eye contacts to try emulate a white man
- get nose width surgery for a white man nose
- get jaw narrowing surgery to have a white mans jaw
- get nose surgery on the bridge to make it higher like a white mans nose
- get surgery on their eyes to have eyes shaped like a white man

They want to be white. But no matter how hard they try, they never will have natural blonde hair, natural light blue eyes, natural light skin, natural white nose and eyes.

They are purely just an emulation of a white man. Anyone who likes kpop guys, doesnt like asian men. They like blonde white men.

Hence why blonde white men are basically royalty in asia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 17791 and Baldingman1998
@Cheesyrumble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Nah, they just adopt "pretty" traits which include light features. Although these "light" features are common in Euros, it doesn't mean these Asians are trying to become Euros.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, stickyblickyhuh, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Your first half decent post in months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17791
Meanwhile me as a nordic khoisan demi god.

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Nah, they just adopt "pretty" traits which include light features. Although these "light" features are common in Euros, it doesn't mean these Asians are trying to become Euros.
"nah bro, I don't want to be white, I just want all the traits that make europeans different from other groups":feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, JawMogger, Prettyboy and 2 others
"nah bro, I don't want to be white, I just want all the traits that make europeans different from other groups":feelswah:
It has nothing to do with being euro and everything to do with being pretty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, stickyblickyhuh, Deleted member 17997 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17997

Retarded gooks

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Baldingman1998
they are gay asf :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The only thing caucasian about these pictures are the some of the hair colors. Ur the the self proclaimed fag who is try to looksmaxx to look like an east asian

• +1
Reactions: mogging
The only thing caucasian about these pictures are the some of the hair colors. Ur the the self proclaimed fag who is try to looksmaxx to look like an east asian
bump

Tan skin, small eyes, black hair equals Chang. (Dont say shit about blue hair in this video, no race has blue hair)

• +1
@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

i love being blonde, light blue eyes, pale white skin :)

@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

i love being blonde, light blue eyes, pale white skin :)
also looking 40 plus when u are in ur early 20s :ROFLMAO: I honestly think u are a fag.Either that or asian men live in ur head rent free. Probably both. Didnt u say u had inferior complex towards asian men :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1

How are these features "pretty" when it is universal that Asian and Latina women are the prettiest?

White women lose out to Asian girls in the dating world.

saying that asians only gain success when they dye their hair blond and wear contacts couldnt be further from the truth as 99% of the time the most popular idols (like jungkook, v, taehyung) or any asian male celebs that get considered attractive present themselves with dark hair and eye color. also saying that they lighten their skin to look white doesnt make sense since pale skin is the natural skin color of koreans and a lot of other asians groups.

- get nose width surgery for a white man nose
- get jaw narrowing surgery to have a white mans jaw
- get nose surgery on the bridge to make it higher like a white mans nose
not necessarily true that getting surgery to get characteristics that are somewhat more common in a certain race means you want to be that race, its like saying people who tan, do procedures to get fuller lips or women who get ass implants want to be black, this is not true.

- get surgery on their eyes to have eyes shaped like a white man
they do get eye surgery, but its definitely not to look like theyre white, just look at the guys you yourself posted, does any of these eye shapes look white to you? they look 100% asian