Any success with astaxanthin and lycopene ?

Yeeeeet

Yeeeeet

Iron
Has anyone actually taken astaxanthin and lycopene and had success with darkening undertones and have before and after I’ve seen like none or barely any, is it all bullshit

It's cope if your skin is really white, not so cope if you already have healthy looking undertones.
After half a year of using astaxanthin, a beta-carotene supplement & lycopene, my skin colour is more yellow and vibrant, but it still looks shit, I look asian now pretty much.
It's still good for health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It's cope if your skin is really white, not so cope if you already have healthy looking undertones.
After half a year of using astaxanthin, a beta-carotene supplement & lycopene, my skin colour is more yellow and vibrant, but it still looks shit.
I’m naturally fairly tanned and have good undertones but wanted to see if by taking 50mg lycopene and 24mg asta for like 6 months would give me super red orange undertones, I’m not pale at all how much do you think it would help for me then

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
I’m naturally fairly tanned and have good undertones but wanted to see if by taking 50mg lycopene and 24mg asta for like 6 months would give me super red orange undertones, I’m not pale at all how much do you think it would help for me then
Don't take 24mg asta, 6mg per day is enough to get different skin colours. 50mg lycopene is fine tho.
Just don't take beta carotene at all and you're good, should definetly improve your skin then.

Don't take 24mg asta, 6mg per day is enough to get different skin colours. 50mg lycopene is fine tho.
Just don't take beta carotene at all and you're good, should definetly improve your skin then.
Alright ty I appreciate it

After half a year of using astaxanthin, a beta-carotene supplement & lycopene, my skin colour is more yellow and vibrant, but it still looks shit, I look asian now pretty much.
astaxanthin is toxic as fuck lmao

astaxanthin is toxic as fuck lmao
You're rotting on this board and probably don't even brush your teeth so stop saying bs like this to people who want to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Ape101, distance decay and russiancelreturns
Same bro. I have a nice tan but my yellow undertones falio me so much

I been on 24 mg astaxanthin and 25000 beta carotene for 22 days

I took both for 4 months
40 mg lypo and 18 mg asthantix
Didn’t redden my undertones or make a difference at all tbh. Only thing that makes my undertones better is intensive cardio

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
msm mog asta and lyco

0 interest in any purported derma effects, but I’ve been curious about antioxidant maxxing lately. Not sure if you can overdose and fuck up your own cellular signaling or homeostasis, but Astaxanthin seems to be an s tier one. Also looking into black ginseng.

Ofc you could always just take glutathione(oral route has poor absorption but sublingual or through the buccal mucosa is ok, or just get an IV drip every once in a while)

0 interest in any purported derma effects, but I’ve been curious about antioxidant maxxing lately. Not sure if you can overdose and fuck up your own cellular signaling or homeostasis, but Astaxanthin seems to be an s tier one. Also looking into black ginseng.

Ofc you could always just take glutathione(oral route has poor absorption but sublingual or through the buccal mucosa is ok, or just get an IV drip every once in a while)
Antioxidants are a holy grail

Has anyone actually taken astaxanthin and lycopene and had success with darkening undertones and have before and after I’ve seen like none or barely any, is it all bullshit
take them they will produce only positive results
just don’t take betacarotene because it will make your skin unnaturally orange

Did it make you lighter or darker?

What can i do if my skin is really white?

astaxanthin?
In my opinion it’s only good if you already have a good baseline tan or atleast decent u defined already if your white/pale it’s a waste of money honestly get on melanotan 2 get a tan from that then once you get desired colour do a maintenance dose, careful though supposedly has lots of bad sides and long term is bad af