Any supplement/drug I can take that helps my skin/stretch marks/loose skin

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Scared of loose skin/stretch marks cutting on roids right now

Its almost a month of orals and 2-3 weeks with testosterone so my effects shouldn't even be this way yet but my stretchmarks on my delts look huge and redder and my triceps are bulging out of my shirt

my skin barrier is fucked and Idk if anything can help

Im drinking bone broth and taking vitamin D so i don't know what else but I saw that in some cases anavar can help with skin growth but this was only in a study done by burn/aids victims

• +1
Reactions: no clue
Scared of loose skin/stretch marks cutting on roids right now

Its almost a month of orals and 2-3 weeks with testosterone so my effects shouldn't even be this way yet but my stretchmarks on my delts look huge and redder and my triceps are bulging out of my shirt

my skin barrier is fucked and Idk if anything can help

Im drinking bone broth and taking vitamin D so i don't know what else but I saw that in some cases anavar can help with skin growth but this was only in a study done by burn/aids victims
Use tretinoin. Worked for me. As long as the marks are new, apply it to the skin that is stretched, and then the stretched skin should start to look like your normal skin over time or it goes away.

• Love it
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Use tretinoin. Worked for me. As long as the marks are new, apply it to the skin that is stretched, and then the stretched skin should start to look like your normal skin over time or it goes away.
Fr? I've been using it for my face and seen good results, I didn't know it'd do the same for body

Low dose HGH, GHK-CU, Tret like mentioned above. For stretch marks you could also get laser treatment in case.