Any supplements recommends for height growth? (14 years 4 months)

V

Vies

Iron
I know that protein is really important and im planning to get a protein supplement soon. But are there any other supplements do you guys recommend for height growth at this age?

Supplements are cope be a man and blast hgh thats the only non cope way i regret everyday for not blasting it

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Polish Chincel, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
hgh + acetylcholinesterase inhibitor / somatostatin inhibitor + protein are the essentials

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
play sports and lift weights there's nothing much you can do

hgh and eat a lot of animal protein, the supplements won't do shit

Very high protein daily and alot of sleep and intense cardio 2 times a week and weightlifting 3 times a week. (Will have benefit but minor in terms of height)

Most results= hgh + aromatase inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 2413
Very high protein daily and alot of sleep and intense cardio 2 times a week and weightlifting 3 times a week. (Will have benefit but minor in terms of height)

hgh is too expensive and how much aromatase inhibitor foods like lemon?

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and WhiteGoodman

play sports and lift weights there's nothing much you can do

What's the weight lifting for? igf1 grows both muscle and bone and you are using it to grow muscle instead of bone if you lift.

hgh is too expensive and how much aromatase inhibitor foods like lemon?

qingdao sigma sells 100iu per 60usd,it gave me 1.5cm after 2.5months at 23, I'm still on cycle it might give me more. I remember there being an even cheaper chinese source

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
What's the weight lifting for? igf1 grows both muscle and bone and you are using it to grow muscle instead of bone if you lift.

qingdao sigma sells 100iu per 60usd,it gave me 1.5cm after 2.5months at 23, I'm still on cycle it might give me more. I remember there being an even cheaper chinese source
do you recommend mk-677? Because its cheaper

> 10 mg cod liver oil everyday (make sure it has vitamin E among the ingredients)
> aromatase inhibitor (increases growth but has side effects on the long term)
> multivitamin supplement
> magnesium and zync supplement if you do not reach daily need with diet

so he can stay fit and forces him to go on a high protein diet once he start seeing results
I thought lifting too young stunts growth
big myth

real shit. QSC is the plug.

how many iu’s do u pin

hgh + acetylcholinesterase inhibitor / somatostatin inhibitor + protein are the essentials
what does the acetylcholinesterase inhibitor / somatostatin inhibitor do?