Any surgeries besides canthoplasty I can get to fix the asymmetries in my eyes and have a positive canthal tilt?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
30131EB5 ED76 436D B35E 75DF1CF23427
Planning on getting some type of eye surgery plus a rhino, but I might need to get bimax before my rhino if I ever want to have bimax, my deviated septum makes my face look asymmetrical, might just get a septoplasty to fix that first and then bimax/rhino later, my one nostril looking bigger than the other really fucks my face

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Don’t make fun of my ears plz I wear otostick (ear pinners) in public but I’m not gonna waste a pair for a pic here lol

View attachment 1671536Planning on getting some type of eye surgery plus a rhino, but I might need to get bimax before my rhino if I ever want to have bimax, my deviated septum makes my face look asymmetrical, might just get a septoplasty to fix that first and then bimax/rhino later, my one nostril looking bigger than the other really fucks my face
this is obviously lens distorted dude

eye surgeries are high risk high reward

be warned

be warned
Ik I’d look 100x better with my eyes and nose fixed so I’m willing to do a canthoplasty, I just don’t want it to be botched, any ways to prevent that from happening? Any surgeons that very rarely fuck it up that you know of?

be warned
Plus all I want is almond eyes, not gonna go ask for some hunter eyes or any gay shit like that, almond eyes would be fairly easy to achieve right? I can already give myself them just by stretching the sides of my eyes, all I need is the tilt fixed

The safest and easiest is canthoplasty, hence Taban offers it as the first response. I don't really think there is anything else, aside from implants in the orbital floor which are dangerous and unlikely to fix eye tilt like a canthoplasty.

The safest and easiest is canthoplasty, hence Taban offers it as the first response. I don't really think there is anything else, aside from implants in the orbital floor which are dangerous and unlikely to fix eye tilt like a canthoplasty.
Is canthoplasty only dangerous when people ask for outrageous results? That’s what I’ve heard, really all I want is my canthal was tilt fixed which would also probably fix the asymmetry

It's not unsafe if you go to a good surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Good_Little_Goy
It's not unsafe if you go to a good surgeon.
Who is a good surgeon? I’d prefer one in Canada but I’d go to Taban if I had the money, would I need to make multiple trips so he could check me out before surgery, or would that be done online and I travel there right before surgery?

Who is a good surgeon? I’d prefer one in Canada but I’d go to Taban if I had the money, would I need to make multiple trips so he could check me out before surgery, or would that be done online and I travel there right before surgery?
A few surgeons get meme'd on here because they are famous and do a lot of marketing. There are good surgeons everywhere, you just need to meet with them and see their results, and read reviews to check for horror stories. Not all surgeons are good at getting their name out there, but they can still be excellent. There is an old ass dude in my country who does jaw surgery and copied the same movements as Arnett-Gunson who charged $120k USD, while he does it for $20k. Yet he posts no photos anywhere cause he doesn't care. Just look around on places like real self etc. I will say Taban has probably done more volume than any one else.

View attachment 1671546
Oh well here’s a far away pic zoomed in on my eyes, what do you think can be done?
Canthoplasty will ascend you so hard, you're eyes are kinda slit so I think you'll end up with something like his eye area
Tbh u still have the raised eyebrow look, not sure what to do about that, maybe it'll go away with cantho

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Canthoplasty will ascend you so hard, you're eyes are kinda slit so I think you'll end up with something like his eye area
Tbh u still have the raised eyebrow look, not sure what to do about that, maybe it'll go away with cantho
View attachment 1677173
Who is this?
Zonaza?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
View attachment 1677173
He'd need botox for his eyebrows

Have you seen this result? It’s without infraorbital rim